At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silva Household

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

The Silva Household - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:06 pm

"Why don't you be a swimsuit model?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Matilda turned her head to look at Will. Did she hear him correctly? "What?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh, shit. Even Will, always confident and thinking quickly on his feet, looked vaguely uncomfortable at her reaction. Damn, he was he stupid for trying to pull something like that on Matilda.

"I meant to say is that you look nice in that. Or something." His level of comfort decreased, when he realized how similar he sounded to his younger brothers.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Matilda raised an eyebrow. "... Oooookay. I... honestly don't know how to respond to that."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 pm

"Fuck, now you won't even carry on a proper conversation with me." Will said, turning away from her himself.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"Um... I still can talk to you normally. I just don't know how to respond to that particular comment." Matilda turned away again, dropping her shades back over her eyes. She'd never expected Will to say anything like that to her. "Er... yeah. What do you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:11 pm

"Miss Matilda, are you blushing?" Will teased her. Hey, he had to save at least one tiny shred of dignity that he had left.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:47 pm

"Nope." And she wasn't. "Just surprised, is all."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:15 am

"Surprise and or shock can lead to the redness of the face, you know."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:46 am

Matilda stood up, walked over to Will's chair and sat down, practically straddling him. Their noses were nearly touching. She lifted up her sunglasses and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Does my face look red to you?"

Last edited by Kronk on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 am

"Your nose is, anyway. Are you coming onto me? You've never been this close." Will said rather blatantly.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:07 am

"Likely a sunburn. Are you coming on to me? You've never complimented me before, I'm pretty sure." Matilda smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 am

"And you've never sat on me, I'm pretty sure." Will retorted rather sarcastically. Though that didn't do much good-almost immediately got a boner.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:21 am

Matilda's eyebrows shot up at this physical display of affection, but she remained seated. "Pretty sure that's never happened in front of me, before."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:29 am

"I guess it's a day of firsts, for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 am

"Yeah. I suppose so." With that, Matilda took his face in both of her hands and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 pm

"Mmm..." Will kissed her right back. Obviously, he had a lot of experience, seeing as how he had dated many girls throughout his school days. Still, none were quite as satisfying as Matilda.

"That was another first." he said simply when they were finished.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:53 pm

All of the guys Matilda had kissed were generally inexperienced--or thought that they were hot shit and, as such, they were really weird and forceful with their kissing. Ugh. Will, surprisingly enough... felt pretty damn good. So when he pulled away, she still wanted more, and started kissing and nibbling at his neck. "Mmm-hmm," she murmured, agreeing with him.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Will laughed a bit, but he kept kissing her anyway. He was surprised, but in a positive way. He was amused at Matilda's forward actions. Though, he was by no means going to stop her. He wrapped his arms around her, and began to lower his hands down her back.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 pm

And so, they were making out. Articles of clothing started coming off. All of that.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Will had to ruin the moment. "I hope your parents are coming home soon. Or Josiah. Or anyone for that matter." he muttered, as he shed his T-shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:11 am

"Why?" Matilda murmured as they continued to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:12 am

"Wouldn't your mum or someone freak out if they saw you like this? I know mine would." And he pulled her even closer.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 am

"No. Mum knows I'm a teenager. She knows we do things like this. But, if you want, we can go up to my room and shut the door..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 am

Yes, that would be nice. A soft bed, with sheets... much more inconspicuous . Will immediately consented to that that decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silva Household
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next