At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fannings Household

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Immanuel sat at the breakfast table at around roughly ten AM, waiting for his guest to arrive through the Floo Powder connection. Clyde walked by, still in a pair of PJ's and morning hair.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked Immanuel, groggily.

"Oh... yeah. My friend is coming over." Immanuel replied, some what sheepishly. He wasn't sure what to expect for his father's reaction.

"...Well, uh, that's cool. Just don't tell your mom till he gets here. That way it's a forced good-natured reaction from her." With a bit of a wink, Immanuel left Clyde with this bit of wisdom before sauntering off for a game of chess, with himself. Some people never change.

Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Alex had always considered himself far too hip for the floo network. Moreover, he loved the short walk to the Fannings house. There was plenty to blend in to the background, there was plenty for him to muse on with every step he took down the hill. The doorbell rang.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Immanuel laughed to himself as he went to greet his friend, he should of expected that. Alex was always... into anything that others considered odd or didn't even know about. He swang open the door with an uncharacteristic, "Yo."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:11 pm

And there he stood, in all of his gray-hooded glory. "Yo?" Xander returned questioningly, his visible eyebrow shooting up.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Immanuel blushed a bit, perhaps out of embarrassment at the sight of his friend's shock, or something else. He didn't want to look like an idiot, but who knows. "Eh, I-I dunno. Just wanted a change of pace. Same greeting every time gets boring, you know?" He quickly stammered.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:19 pm

"Yeah... whatever... Hey, Mister F." Xander said, catching sight of the rather dim Clyde over Manny's shoulder. "... Are we gonna, like, do something, or what."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:24 pm

"Uh, we could go mope around the street and head to the bakery? If," Immanuel suppressed a laugh, " 'Mr. F' thinks that alright?"

Clyde glared at his son, realizing that he was old since he called his father the same around friends. "Uh, sure. Just don't get ran over or anything, your mom would kill me."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:44 pm

"I guess we could..."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:48 pm

"Cool... Uh, wanna go now then?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Trenton came downstairs with his usual sly smile, and went up to Immanuel and his dad and that random friend. "Hey, can I come?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:33 pm

"No-nonononono!" Immanuel quickly pleaded with his father, but with no luck,

"Sure, Trent. Uh, Immanuel, just watch your brother. You guys have fun now." Clyde mumbled, much too interested in his game of chess.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Trenton beamed happily. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Xander was sort of sneering at this point. "Sure... Trent. Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Immanuel was obviously pouting as he opened the door, "Common Alex, brat, let's head out." He led the way out, preparing for the worse. (That would be Trenton destroying the world after embarrassing Immanuel to the fullest extent, by the way.)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Once they were out, Trenton's innocent smile disappeared into a sly smile. "Thanks, Mannymule. So, by the way, you're buying me something."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Xander wasn't paying either of them any notice. He'd shoved his hands through the pocket of his hoodie and started off down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:14 pm

If looks could killed, Trenton would have been dead ten times over. "Good thing I only brought enough for Alex and I, Trenty." He said harshly, cringing as usual at the nicknames Trenton would give him.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:15 pm

walkin' on down
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:33 pm

"WHAT?! Why! That's so unfair!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:04 am

Immanuel shrugged, "You could have grabbed some money on the way out. You can't depend on me for everything."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:03 pm

"Because you're my older brother!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:03 pm

"And because you're my younger brother you should respect me a bit!" Immanuel replied, bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fannings Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fannings Household   Fannings Household Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fannings Household
Page 1 of 1