At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silva Household

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Silva Household Empty
PostSubject: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The Silva children were home alone. Libby was at St. Mungo's, Max was at Gringott's, and the four kids were at home. Matilda was playing Exploding Snap on the floor of the massive living room, occasionally staring out the window where Josiah and Isaiah were having a water gun fight, occasionally falling into the pool or taking a time-out in the hot tub.

Soon enough, a shirtless brunette, aged around fifteen, walked downstairs. "What do you want?" Matilda practically snapped. The cards she was playing with exploded. "Shit."

"I'm going to go join Josiah and Isaiah," Jared said simply, sliding the door open.

"You're going to join them?" Matilda wondered incredulously. "But you never do stuff like that! What's wrong with you?"

"I'm bored," Jared said simply. "If I wasn't, no way I'd do anything with them."

"I'm bored too, but I still won't do anything with the likes of you three!" Matilda said defiantly, jumping up and holding her head high. "You're too... too... boyish."

"Have it your way, then," Jared went outside, grabbing a water gun and furiously pumping water at Isaiah. It seemed to Matilda that him and Josiah had formed an unspoken alliance. Poor Isaiah.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm

With a quick flash of flames, Leah rolled out of the fireplace and landed on her butt, her legs spread out. She stood up and brushed some soot off her and looked around. "Why aren't my parents this rich?" she mumbled to herself and walked through the familiar giant house until she found the living room, peered in, and stepped in the doorway. "Hey, you bitch!" she yelled out and ran over. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:08 pm

"LEAH!" Matilda yelled, running over and hugging her cousin. "Thank God you're here. I'm so bored, you have no idea... the idiots are out entertaining themselves," Matilda said when she had let go of Leah, and pointed out of the floor-to-ceiling windows. They had settled into a game of Marco Polo.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Leah peered out of the window with her intimidating eyebrows raised higher. "Well, look at that. Poor Isaiah. Hah!" Leah burst out laughing. "Did you see that!? Oh my gosh, poor kid! It must SUCK being the youngest! I remember being the youngest... that was Hell." She turned to Matilda. "Wow, you're such a loner, playing Exploding Snap by yourself." Leah giggled.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 pm

"It's better than playing with them," Matilda rolled her eyes, picking up the remnants of the Exploding Snap game and putting them in the tall games' closet. "What are you doing here, anyway? Bored as I am?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm

"Yeah, and my family was pissing me off." Leah said sighing. She stretched her long limbs and fell back into the ground. "Maybe, just for the sake of it, we should join your brothers!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm

"Eww, no," Matilda scrunched up her nose like she smelled rotten feet. "Why would you even think that? We can chill in my room."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Leah shrugged. She looked outside a bit longingly, and then followed Matilda up to her room. "You know what? When we start school, we better be in the same house. Wouldn't it suck if we were in rival houses?"

Last edited by Kelsi C. on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm

[totally not foreshadowing nope not at all]

"Oh God, yes! It would be HORRIBLE!" Matilda cried dramatically, going into her room and flopping down facefirst onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 pm

(Of course not.)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Leah followed suit, but instead did it onto the carpet in Matilda's room. "We have to do a spit shake, Matilda." she said, lifting herself so she was supported on her elbows. "We have to promise not hate each other no matter WHAT happens!" yelled Leah, with her eyebrows raised at Matilda. "I mean, we've got to keep our sides when Blake bitches at us at family reunions."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm

"Lord, don't even get me STARTED on Blake!" Matilda groaned, rolling her eyes. "That bitch needs to learn to shut the hell up! So what if you don't want to be there?! Oh, she's going to be a first-year this year with us. I swear, if she gets sorted into our House..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm

"UGH tell me about it! I mean, how the Hell are we related to her?! I really have to say, though, Aunt Holly's pretty cool. I wish she was my mom. Not saying that my mom isn't cool..." Leah looked behind her back nervously. She's pretty paranoid about her mother. Her mother IS quite creepy after all.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm

"Yeah. I love Aunt Holly. I mean, my mum's pretty cool, but Aunt Holly... I dunno! She's just so chill about everything!" Matilda ignored Leah's paranoid glances. She had gotten used to it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:51 pm

"She is." Leah nodded. I love her hair, she thought to herself, about Aunt Holly. "Too bad her spawn is made purely of evil and beauty. Dara's cute and such, but her boobs are already sprouting like flowers..." Leah scratched her head. That simile sounded better in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm

"Blake can be alright sometimes though," Matilda admitted. "When she isn't at a family reunion. Dara... is alright. She's very nice. I can't believe that she and Blake are sisters, and they don't look a thing alike..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 am

"Nope, they don't. You know, Derek told me it's because Holly cheated on some guy with that guy's boss and so they got Blake, and then Holly and that guy broke up and Holly found out she was pregnant with Dara but Derek wouldn't tell me who the guy is because apparently he's a good family friend which is SO unfair because he knows and I don't."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:25 am

Matilda stared at Leah, blinking slowly. "That sounds too dramatic. I don't see Aunt Holly doing that..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 am

Leah nodded slowly. "Me too. I think he just made it up, but he seemed pretty serious. But, he's always been good at concealing his facial expressions."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 pm

"He probably is making it up. Guys do that--they lie! All the time," Matilda said, as if she, as a girl, didn't lie all the time. Which, she did.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 pm

"They do!" Leah yelled out angrily. "I mean, they're so untrustworthy. I hate it!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:15 pm

"I know!" Matilda groaned. "I mean, it's so ridiculous. I'm glad we can trust each other, Leah."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Max came home a few minutes, and listened to the house, waiting for the happy yells coming from his children. They didn't come, and he didn't bother to look out in the pool.

"Uh... I'm home?" he called out to no one. With a shrug, he can began to fix himself lunch-a grilled cheese sandwich, and a bowl of tomato soup. Yes, very childish. But very fulfilling.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Leah nodded. "I'm so glad for, that, too! I mean, usually you don't get along with family and such, but we're tight." She hooked her index and middle finger together. "Like, real tight, man."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Rachel was knocking on the door of Libby's house to come and make a surprise visit. Her kids were all off at practice, rehearsal, sleeping, running around wild etc. So with that free time in mind, she decided to go visiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silva Household
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next