At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silva Household

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Silva Household - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:36 pm

"Nah. It's an exercise in what not to do." Another flip of the page. "I did well. Mostly E's with a few O's and an A."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:40 pm

"That's good. You did better than me. Probably why I'm in dramatic arts school." he chuckled to himself. "Victor did really well, too. Emily not so much, though. Mom was super pissed... I dunno. She's been getting really upset at things lately."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:47 pm

"Maybe she has a lot on her plate. Have you tried talking to her?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:49 pm

"Not really. She's been too hungover lately. And Dad's been working later hours, too. I can't wait to move out this fall." Will mumbled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:55 pm

"Try talking to her and finding out WHY she's drinking, then," Matilda murmured. "Maybe part of the problem is the lack of communication with her kids."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:01 pm

"That could be it, especially since Sophia 'left the nest permanently." To keep his hands busy, he picked up another magazine.

"Have you seen Anthony lately?-A couple days ago, when it was really early in the morning, I couldn't sleep. And then, I heard some noises downstairs, so I checked it out. It was Anthony, sneaking back in the house, and by the way he was stumbling, I think he was drunk." He licked his fingers, and flicked the magazine page.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:09 pm

"Oh, really? Is she still single or is she with someone? And how's Robin? And as far as Anthony goes, no, I haven't contacted him much. But you should look into that. Try talking to him about it, y'know. The best kinds of relationships are the ones in which both parties don't beat around the bush and are able to look each other in the eye and be fucking honest with each other. From my experience, anyway." She chuckled a bit, slightly awkwardly. "But, hey, I'm not exactly a shining pillar of guidance in that regard, so feel free to take my advice with a grain of salt."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:14 pm

"Well, thank you. I'll take a pinch of it, instead of just a grain. But, I've talked too much about myself. You can talk, now." he joked.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:23 pm

"There's not much to talk about," Matilda shrugged, setting down the magazine and swiveling her head to look at Will. "Josiah's been riding my ass about how we need to figure out what we want to do in life, but I have no idea what I want to do in five, ten years. Mum says that's okay right now, but I should start getting a general idea for what I'm going to do."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:29 pm

"Didn't they talk to you before you took your OWLs? They did to us, anyway. Like, I met with Professor Longbottom, and we talked about our options and blah blah blah... that rubbish."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 pm

"Yeah, that happened. But I kind of BS'd it, really. Said that I still wasn't really sure, but that I was considering working at St. Mungo's. Or journalism. Or maybe something with the Ministry... so they told me to just study for my OWLs and aim to do really well on all of them so I have plenty of options, but by the time NEWTs roll around I'd better know what I want to do."

Matilda shrugged again. "But I'm just sixteen. Almost seventeen, but still. Even though I'm almost an adult I have no idea what I want to spend the rest of my life doing. I'm still young, y'know. All of us at Hogwarts are."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:45 pm

"In my opinion, they make you grow up too quickly, at Hogwarts. Or maybe it's just society like that in general. Do you think it's like that in the Muggle world?" Will questioned her.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 pm

"Dunno. I just went to Muggle primary school and I haven't kept in touch with anyone from there since then. I don't imagine they do, though."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:59 pm

"I was thinking about studying Muggles in University. I think they're fascinating. I was actually reading a book on them in my free time-don't look at me like that-, and this author said that their technologies... someday, they'll be indistinguishable from our magic. And in some ways, they've already reached that pointed."

Will leaned back, and stared up at the sky, studying the clouds. One cloud looked like a turtle to him. "What have we been doing as wizards?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 am

"Well, we've kept our society a secret for thousands of years. That's gotta mean something."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 am

"That is right," Will admitted. "But, I dunno... I don't always like to be hidden away like this. I wish Wizards were more dominant than Muggles. Then they could hide with their computer-telephones."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:09 am

"I don't think we would get along very well," Matilda mused, looking back at the pool. "It'd be too chaotic for anyone's own good."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 am

"You really think so? We'd adapt, like anyone else." said Will. He brushed a piece of his hair out of his face, and turned to what Matilda was staring at.

"What are you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:51 pm

"Our societies have been separate for too long. Muggles would want insight into our world, our magic, all of that. It just wouldn't work." Matilda raised her sunglasses so that they were perched up on her head. "Dunno. Just staring off into space, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Will laughed at her. "You sound like any other Pureblood, Tilly." He added the nickname at the end, simply to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:12 pm

The name didn't even bother her anymore. It had been coined almost four years ago and was used sporatically on-and-off since then. She got used to it. "It's true, though. I'm sure a lot of Muggle-borns would agree."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:14 pm

"Maybe." He was quiet for a long time. He stared at the pool, wishing that he had one. Then he turned and looked on at her.

"Do you think you'll move out of England ever? I might, if it means getting work."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 pm

"I'll probably move to Germany for a few years. I've been there to see family before, and it's absolutely amazing. I mean, I need to learn German, but still."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 pm

"If you want to continue studying, you could go to University there or something. Or I dunno. What do I know? You don't need to know much to act." he said.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:40 pm

"Maybe. I still don't know what I'm going to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silva Household
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next