At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silva Household

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Silva Household - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Matilda rolled her eyes. "Wow. You're stupid."

~

Josiah looked at her, snorting a little. "An Olympic God? DUSTY? Really?" Josiah looked like he was in a lot of pain trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:11 pm

"I am rubber, you are glue what bounces off of me, sticks to you!" Will mocked her.

~

"What! Of course he's a Greek God! He looks like one, and he's blonde and beautiful like Apollo. And he's a Muggle movie actor!" The thought of that got Emily excited. "Isn't that neat?! A real live famous person who's in our year!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:34 pm

"That's a stupid saying."

~

Josiah burst out laughing. No preamble, no nothing. Just laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:40 pm

"I know. It's so effective though." Will laughed, at the corniness of his own joke.

~

"What's so funny?!" Emily demanded to know.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm

"I don't get it. Or, I don't get what you're saying."

~

"You're... just... so corny!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:59 pm

"What, don't you get it? You see, your insult is thrown at me, but because I'm rubber, it bounces right back to you, and since you're glue, the insult sticks! Don't you get it?!"

~

"What?!" Emily looked rather offended, and she sat right back down, with her arms crossed. "If I'm corny, than so is everyone else in the world!" she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 pm

"I don't feel insulted."

~

"No, you're cornier than corn. You're corned corn."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:11 pm

"Well, you should. Something is certainly wrong with you, then." And Will flicked her on the forehead.

~

Emily pouted even more. "And what in God's name is corned corn, if you're so smart?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Matilda smacked him upside the head. "No, it means you aren't insulting. Dumbass."

~

"I never said I was smarter than you. Just less corny." Josiah snickered. "Seriously, a God?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:22 pm

"No it means something is wrong with you." he taunted back.

~

"Well..." Emily finally realized how stupid and embarrassing were the things she said. "Maybe he isn't QUITE a God... maybe he's more of a Demigod, is that better for you?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:37 pm

"Now Will, explain to me how something is wrong with me when I don't feel insulted by a petty attempt at an insult that's worse than what a five-year-old could come up with."

~

Josiah still shook with laughter he was now trying to suppress. "I'm sure he'd love to hear about how much you fancy him."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:42 pm

"Hmm..." Will studied her, with a small smile on his face. "You know, you're pretty intelligent for your age. I have to say, you're much smarter than many eleven year olds I know."

~

Emily jumped up, and she dashed right in front of Josiah. She had a very frightening glare on her face, that looked rather like a combination's of her mother's scary face, and one of a dragon.

"You wouldn't tell him, right?!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:45 pm

"... I'm twelve and three-quarters," Matilda stared at him blankly. "I turn thirteen in November."

~

Josiah, who never was one to be phased by facial expressions (he knew that they could always be faked), stared at her. "I just might," he said, a grin creeping unto his face. It was a mischievous one, much like Max's.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:52 pm

"...Oh yeah, hah!" Will laughed. "So you're a second year? That's exciting."

~

"No, don't!" Emily wailed. The glare had seeped off her face, with pure fright appearing instead. "If you do, I'll die!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:48 pm

"I guess. One more year until I can go to Hogsmeade."

~

Josiah's expression didn't change. "You know, that's why you have to be careful about who you tell about this stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:04 pm

"You're not missing much," Will said honestly. "I mean, the only really two cool things there are Honeydukes and the Weasley joke shop branch they have there."

~

"Josiah, please don't tell him!" Emily pleaded. "I trusted you!" She looked as though she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Libby was at the peak of her life. Great body, great husband, great kids that were all out of the house, great social life, great career. She was completely and entirely fulfilled, in every aspect. She read novels, medical magazines, potion books and spellbooks, and all sorts of things to keep her as literate and eloquent as possible. She had climbed the rungs of the career ladder astonishingly fast, and was now about the equivalent of a Chief of Staff. She wasn't too fond of the bright green robes, but no matter.

On this day she was looking through a scrapbook she had put together many years ago, with dozens of moving photographs of her growing up, from when she was young to the summer before her seventh year of Hogwarts. Libby was taking this wonderful Saturday morning in her bedroom, in nothing but a sports bra and shorts, looking through the album. Throughout her first and second years, and dotted throughout her third, Libby had many pictures with a short, pale-skinned girl with dark hair. For the life of her, Libby could barely remember her name--Olive? She wasn't too sure. So she continued to flip through the pages, and smiled fondly at the memories.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:17 pm

It was a warm summer day. Matilda was stretched out on the back porch in a flattering swimsuit by the pool, sunglasses on her face and a Witches' Weekly in hand. The sixteen-year-old felt peaceful--her dad and brothers were off on some bonding retreat of sorts, and Libby was off at some spa, leaving Matilda with the house to herself. She had almost decided to lounge around the house naked, but since her parents were fond of Apparating, that option was ruled out rather quickly.

So, poolside it was.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Speaking of Apparation, crack!

Will Sawyer entered the threshold, with a bright beam. At the ripe age of nineteen, Will Sawyer was an adult.. in-name only, that is. Though he had graduated from Hogwarts two years, he was still a student, studying at W.A.D.A-or, the Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts.

"An actor!" his mother scoffed at him with slurred words. "With that in mind, you'll end up like me!" But Will didn't care. At least, he was putting forth an effort to do something with her life, unlike.

Deciding he needed a break from the house, he was going around visiting his old friends this past week. That Thursday, he decided to surprise Matilda by calling on her.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Matilda jumped and dropped her magazine in her lap. "Shit, Will!" she yelled, glaring at him. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:56 pm

"Just to say hi." Will said. He immediately to stretch out on the chair beside her. Then, he reached out for a nearby copy of Witches Weekly, and began to skim through it.

"And, to discuss the fault in our stars."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Matilda picked up her own copy again. "What do you mean? The fault, dear Will, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 pm

"Oh, I don't know, I just thought it sounded fancy." Will shrugged a bit, and continued to leaf through the magazine. He wrinkled his brow here and there.

"Ugh, you read this rubbish? You're smarter than that, you know. You weren't sorted into Slytherin for no reason." And he tossed the magazine into the pol.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 pm

"It's entertaining what kind of rubbish people actually enjoy," Matilda said, flipping the page of her volume as Will's slowly sank to the bottom of the pool. "It's not like I actually care about what's in here."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:53 pm

"I guess so, and I can see the enjoyment in it," Will agreed to her, but he still shook his head. "But, it's kind of like you're wasting your brain if you don't exercise it." He then decided to change the subject.

"Didn't you have your OWLs last year? How did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silva Household   The Silva Household - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silva Household
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next