At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Home in Tourquay, England

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:58 pm

"... I never thought of that!" Kelsi gasped.

~

"Will, at least UNDERSTAND that it'll just be one time. I'm really curious to it, that's all! Like, I've ALWAYS wanted to know."

~

"Oh, poor Sophia! Well, it's not too bad if everyone HAS forgotten, right?" Brian paused. "Oh, I don't know, to be honest. She was just really unhappy about something, but like, I bet she's okay now."

~

Leah studied her reactions. "You love him very much, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:02 pm

"...I was just kidding, you know." Rachel sighed. People really DO never change.

~

"Do whatever you want. You're a freeman. Everything is a choice except dying, you know." Will proclaimed melodramatically.

~

"We should try to cheer her up later!" He suggested. "But, Emily would probably yell at us for never doing anything for her when she's upset, but she doesn't matter!"

~

"I do... he means the world to me."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:20 pm

"I'll never look at her the same way again." Kelsi shook her head. "But, Rachel. What should our first lesson be for them?"

~

"You know, that's true. The only promise life has is death."

~

"Why?" Brian asked, as he began to pick his nails. There was much dirt under them.

~

"Really?" Leah whispered. "Does he love you back?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:25 pm

"Um... I dunno." Rachel shrugged. "How life begins in the womb? Or maybe emotional stuff. But, what do I know? You're the teacher!" she joked, despite the fact she had actually taught her kids too, somewhat.

~

"Which is why you need to live it out to the fullest!" Will exclaimed. "You can't waste it by smoking joints..."

~

"Because she's jealous of Leah, sort of. We always talk and hang out with Leah much more than we do with her." he explained.

~

"...I hope so." Sophia replied numbly, but she quickly snapped herself out of that stupor, and smiled mischievously at Leah. "So! Do you have a crush on anyone?!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:29 pm

"We'll do both, then!"

~

"Life is about TRYING things, though. Look, your opinion won't change mine, so let's forget it. I thought you'd understand, that's all."

~

"She IS?! But she's cool!"

~

Leah's cheeks grew red. "NO! I don't! Boys are so stupid! But my friend did. On your BROTHER, in fact."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:37 pm

"OKAY! Like how you gain emotions in the womb and stuff!" To give Rachel credit, she hadn't exactly studied what happens in the womb much.

~

"Oh no!" Will shook his head quickly. "Don't get me wrong, I DO know why you would want to it. But I still don't understand why you're doing it anyway. Ah, forget it." He shook his head, jumping to change the subject. "Okay, I have some awesome news-I got a letter from school the other day ago, and I'm doing the Quidditch announcements this year."

~

"Not really-I mean, she's nice. But she's really annoying. When we were little, she forced me to be her French braiding subject."

~

Sophia laughed. "Oh God, Will?-He may think he's cool and all, but he has SO much to learn."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:02 pm

"Do... you know how that happens?" Kelsi asked curiously. They arrived at the house.

~

"W-WHAT?! Seriously?! dude- could you probably make me look awesome out there, and graceful? So the girls get some of me?" Derek smirked proudly, and lightly elbowed Will in the stomach. "Eh? Eh?"

~

"Was your hair long enough?!" Brian said, looking unnaffected by this way of sisterly and brotherly affection.

~

Leah nodded. "He always bothers me. It's so irritating. I mean, why ME? Why doesn't he go and bug people his own age!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:08 pm

"Well, uh, what I think is that..." Rachel looked into a lengthy discussion how that all the sperms are actually fighting a war for the love of the egg and all that jazz. It was quite strange.

~

Will laughed, and nudged him back. "I was already planning on it." he laughed. "But, oh, I'm going to have so much fun... you know how much power you get with that? Think of all the things you can say in public to people!"

~

"Um actually..." He thought for a minute. "Yes, it was. It was almost down to my shoulders then, so it was a small braid, but still." he tugged on a piece of his blondish hair. "It's not THAT long anymore."

~

"He probably likes you. He usually shows his affection by bugging people. "You might be my sister-in-law someday." Sophia joked.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Kelsi frowned. "Is it really that? I thought they were just racing for the egg to fuse together and reproduce."

~

"I know! It'll be the BEST. Seriously, how'd you get it? Did you audition or something?"

~

"Yeah, thank goodness! I mean, you might cut it before school again, right?"

~

Leah looked slightly outraged. Not at Sophia, but at the thought of that. "NO! Never. That's disgusting. And I'm only twelve, who knows where we'll stand in 10 years."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:25 pm

"Well, I guess that's what it is, but you have to try to make things exciting for kids, you know?"

~

"Nah, nothing like that. They were having applications for it at the end of the school year since the old guy graduated. And I was the only one who applied so I got the job!" Will smiled proudly. "Your mum was so pissed, though-she has to do the announcements with me."

~

"Um, maybe. I don't know, yet. Say, are you excited to start school?" he asked.

~

"Well... at this point in time, YOU are going to be a fashion designer, and Will is going to be a sleazy radio host." Sophia guessed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:34 pm

"Yes, I suppose. But they're pretty smart, I don't think they'll fall for that."

~

"HAHA Really?! Oh my God, that'll be the BEST."

~

"Yes, but I'm nervous... I mean, I don't think I should be myself at school, you know?"

~

Leah stared. "Yeah! And you'll end up like on the streets sipping rotton smoothies from trashcans!" Leah said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:39 pm

"It's always worth a try, but whatever."

~

"I know! We're going to be fighting each other every five minutes." Will laughed. "But, I was thinking, I should call out Leah... ESPECIALLY if she's going to be playing for Gryffindor this year."

~

Anthony gasped a little. "Brian! Why would you ever do that?! People won't be able to really get to know you!" he exclaimed, the thought of building up a self-image never really crossing his mind much.

~

"Are you kidding me?! I'm going to be a revolutionist!" Sophia proclaimed, with a wide, swooping hand motion. "I'm going to change the Wizarding-and all of the world, for that matter!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:47 pm

"You know what?! Let's try it! It IS always worth a try! We've got to test things on these kids!'"

~

"Well, they'll actually LIKE me if they know the person I act!"

~

"Really?! How are you going to do that, Sophia?" Leah asked, looking a bit skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:52 pm

"Yes! Later on, we'll gather them all around!"

~

"But Brian, what's wrong with expressing yourself?! I mean, wouldn't it get tiring just to be acting like someone else for seven years?!" He added in some spirit fingers for good measure.

~

"By fostering the young minds of children, of course!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:54 pm

"Yes! After dinner of course, When we're all drinking tea and coffee and hot chocolate and I have the dessert out,"

~

"Really?" Derek laughed. "Make her look dumb compared to her better, more attractive, cooler, awesomer older brother."

~

"It'll be fun! Besides, if I have many friends, I won't notice it!"

~

"So by brainwashing them into your ways? Didn't Hitler do something like that?" Leah tapped her finger onto her chin. "Right! Hitler Youth, it was?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm

"Yeah, of course! And I'll say 'So, has any of you ever wondered where you have come from?' and then you go pull out the books, and pass them out..."

~

"And more importantly, his friend." he joked. "Nah, Leah could be really popular. It's just the people she associates herself with."

~

"But how can't you notice it if you're acting? If you don't notice yourself, wouldn't you slip?" he protested.

~

"N-no!" Sophia said quickly, shaking her hands. "I don't mean it in a NEGATIVE way... it's uh... Sophia's Youth for... Positivity!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:03 am

"Yes! And then, we'll read a chapter each class, and explain things, and let them ask questions at the end."

~

He rolled his eyes at Will's tease there. Derek frowned. "Do you really think so? I mean, the way I see her, I find that impossible."

~

Leah nodded slowly. "I see. What you do have in mind?" she asked, strangely curious.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:44 am

"Yes! Oh goodness!" Rachel was grinning ear to ear. "I've never taught an entire class before!"

~

"Well, yeah. I mean some kids like that kind of uh.... loudness she has. And she isn't bad looking at all, too." Will said. "I mean, she has nice eyes and all."

~

"Well, I want to open my own private education institution!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:03 pm

"Trust me, it's not all it seems to be." Kelsi said sighing.

~

"You- she- WHAT?!" Derek asked incredously.

~

"It's not as hard as it seems to be!"

~

"Do you really? That'd be so cool, but you shouldn't make it private, Sophia! Don't you want to influence as many people as possible?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:58 pm

"But don't you like it?!" Rachel said, looking very surprised. "I mean, it's what you do. It seems like you would have to like it, especially with a job like teaching."

~

"What?!" Will didn't seem to look surprised or shocked or anything. "I mean, I'm just being honest. I'm sure you secretly think Sophia or whoever is hot."

~

"Well, I still think it's important to expressing yourself." Anthony mumbled. "Whether it's by playing sports... or singing show tunes... or even dying your hair purple or something!"

~

"Well, I need to eat too." Sophia said blatantly. "And I don't want money from the Ministry."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:31 pm

"Oh, I like it! But after a while, you wonder how come teenagers can be quite dumb."

~

Derek choked a bit. "Well, how would you feel if I said I thought Emily was hot?"

~

"Dying your hair PURPLE?!"

~

"Why don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:36 pm

"Well, they're teenagers, that's why! They just haven't uh... matured enough yet."

~

"Well, okay. Maybe a little uncomfortable, but hey!-I'll accept it, I guess. And I didn't say Leah was hot! I said that she was nice looking. That's completely different from 'hot.'" Will fumed a bit, looking a bit embarrassed, with his cheeks turning a rosy shade of scarlet.

~

"It was an example! And if dying your hair purple is a part of expressing yourself, then hey!"

~

"Because currently, I'm poor. And I have to go to teaching school, first."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:54 pm

"Well, I suppose that's true. Oh, Rachel, I just had a horrible thought... What if we're too late? Some of them are quite far into the teenage-hood, what if hormones got the better of them!?"

~

Derek chuckled. "Yeah don't worry. I'm not attracted to Emily. She's nice-looking, too. I guess we've both got quite successful sisters, then..."

~

Brian didn't say anything for a while. "My mom used to dye her hair purple when she was young,"

~

"Really? Hey, Sophia, you've graduated right? What have you done so far in your life that accepts you as an adult?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Rachel laughed loudly, and she sighed and reached over and patted Kelsi's shoulder.

"Well, maybe YOUR children, I'm sorry to say." she chucked. "My children have had a nice, Catholic upbringing, and they know better to do such things. Maybe you should have took them to Church more often."

~

Will shook his head. "Maybe yours, anyway. Emily is kind of pathetic at times."

~

"Really?!" Anthony jumped excitedly. "Is she a... Metamorphagus?"

~

"Um, uh... me and Hugh we kind of..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:42 am

"Just because somebody's Catholic doesn't mean they don't try things, Rachel!" Kelsi insisted. "You wouldn't believe the things I see at the school sometimes from the students whose parents were everso kind. Times have changed, you know!"

~

"Really? Why? She seems very nice to me. Sometimes a bit TOO nice, you know?"

~

"Yes, but I think she's kind of put that aside!"

~

Leah frowned. "What? Tell me! I swear I won't tell anyone, Sophia." Leah said sincerely. And it was true. She wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Home in Tourquay, England
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next