At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Home in Tourquay, England

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Small Home in Tourquay, England Empty
PostSubject: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Here's where they live. It's in Southern England: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Another picture: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Their house: [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Kelsi sat at the table cutting onions for some soup she was making. Tears were running down her cheeks. She hated cooking for one. But the onions were mostly making her cry.

Derek was out in the back spraying himself with a hose because it was so hot and Cameron was up in his room reading. Brian was sitting across the table from Kelsi, and watching his mom cut stuff up. "So, why are you crying?" he finally asked, and rested his chin in his palm.

His mom looked up at Brian with an I'm-not-impressed expression. "It's the onions, they make your eyes hurt and then you cry." she sighed, and returned down to cutting them.

Brian blinked a few times. "But it's not like they're hitting your eyes or anything, so why are you crying?"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" His mother yelled angrily, and pointed to the door with the knife. Brian jumped out of his seat and dashed out. When his mom was in one of her moods, he knew it was time to avoid her- especially when she has a knife in her hand. In fact, he began to wonder why she was using a knife instead of her wand. Maybe she lost it again. Shaking his head, he turned for the stairs and passed Leah, who grabbed his favorite red shirt's collar and pulled him to her. "Hey, Brian, I'm sneaking out, okay? Distract mom from the fireplace in the living room, I'm going to Matilda's."

"But you're supposed to stay home! She wants you to clean your room!" Leah glared down at him. "I'm not letting some frizzled old woman tell me to clean my room. It's my property of the house, and I'm leaving it as it is if I want to!" she responded and jutting her pointed chin in the air. Her long black hair fell away from her eyes and she looked defiantly at her brother with her dark eyes. "Now, go do your business, little boy."

She ran past him releasing her grip from his collar, and lit the fire with a box of matches on the top of it. Once the fire was ignited, she pulled out the small handful of floo powder dust she snook from her mother's makeup case, and tossed it in. She stepped in right after doing so, and poofed right on out. Brian quickly did what was needed to extinguish the fire and went to his room quickly hoping not to be seen. Once he got into his small bedroom, he jumped onto his bed and pulled his comic book from under his pillowcase, and began to read the 24th edition.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Derek was out with the neighborhood kids, because he was really good buddies with them.

Cameron, who was up in his bedroom, was on his bed, just staring at a picture of his crush. He loved her. She was beautiful. She was small and petite, in fact shorter than him unlike most girls in his year, and she had long beautiful blond hair that fell to her elbows in sweet waves like Sleeping Beauty (he never watched it, he just knew that). And she had the perfect face and her nose was so cute, and she had big brown eyes and her cheeks were just rose. She was perfect. And he just wished he could hold her face and kiss it all over. Even her body was perfect. Like most guys in the world, he liked breasts. But he was modest. He didn't like them too big, nor too small, and her's were just perfect. There was just one problem. She was friends with everyone. He was friends with no one. Except for that girl in his Astronomy class. But whatever. So he just looked at the picture he stole from her binder happily, and smiled, feeling his cheeks grow warm. Why did she have to be out of his league!?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Leah was in her room sitting on her floor on her knees. She stared at her suitcase emptily. First year of school, huh. Sweet. Her lips twitched. She then began to begin packing, when Cameron entered her room. He looked at her for a moment. "Hey, Leah."

She looked up. "Oh, hey loser!" she said cheerfully. She smiled at him. "What're you up to?"

He blinked. "Why are you so calm? You're starting school!"

"Well, you and Derek have already told me all about it, so I guess there's nothing to worry about. It's just like muggle school." She said unblinkingly. Then she looked back up to him. "Should I be nervous?"

Cam raised an eyebrow. Leah's always been pulling stuff on him. Of course, at the same time, she respects him the most. So why doesn't he just take this chance to get back at her just once. Considering how she's always doing shit to him? Well, he won't. Because he's nice. "Nah, there's nothing to worry about." Cam said shrugging.

Leah grinned. "Good. Glad you tell the truth. So what do you want, you came in here for a reason didn't you?"

Cam sighed. "Okay. Well.. You know that girl I like?"

"You like a girl?" Leah asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Yeah, I do. Lucy. Well... I really want to get to know her this year. I mean, I'm almost fourteen, and I haven't ever kissed a girl yet."

Leah wrinkled her nose. "Do all boys think like you? I know for a fact that girls don't want to be kissed yet!"

Cam paled. "What, really?"

Leah shrugged. "But, you're thirteen, so it might be different. Jeez, you're stupid." Leah mumbled looking back down.

Cam glared at his sister. "L-Leah! Be serious for a moment. Please help me for this! I really like her... She's beautiful and kind, and friends with so many people, she's just out there, you know?"

"What does she look like?"

"A person you just want to hold and kiss."

"EWW! Cameron, you're such a pervert!" Leah screamed. She certainly hoped no guy would want THAT with her.

Cam's glare deepened. "Shut up!"

"No emotional descriptions, you freak! I want physical!"

Cam sighed deeply. "Long beautiful blond hair, with bangs that fall over her eyes so perfectly. She's small- shorter than me unlike most girls- and really petite. She's got these vivid gray eyes that are so penetrating, and her lips are just so-"

"Okay, okay, stop!" Leah lifted her hands in defense as though he carried a dead animal in his hands. "Well, just talk to her."

"I can barely talk to normal people as it is, do you think I'd be able to talk to HER?"

"True that," Leah mumbled under her breath, but saw his hurt expression and brightened up. "Okay, well here you are, asking an eleven year old girl for advice! I haven't even gone through what you and Derek are going through! That pimply voice lowering hairy stage! And clearly it effects you in your brain too, because holy shit, I've never heard you speak of somebody like that before." Leah said looking at him nervously.

Cam looked away from her steady, strong stare. "It's called puberty, Leah, and you'll be starting it soon. Everyone will."

"Does it make you do stuff?"

"Like what stuff?" Cam asked curiously.

"Like what I hear you do sometimes at night in your room. Like when I pass your bedroom when going for a drink of wa-" Leah couldn't finish because then she saw stars and felt a large pain on her head. Once she could see clearly, she glanced up at where Cam had once been standing, but he wasn't there anymore. She just shrugged and continued packing.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Brian was settled at the table, reading a comic book. He eyed his father who was making mac n' cheese, and then returned to his book. He hoped that Anthony would be free to play! And hopefully Diana, too!
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Anthony was visiting, yay. And, as usual, Dianna had latched herself onto his side, sort of like a leech. Except she wasn't trying to suck his blood or anything, and she wasn't nearly that gruesome most of the time. And also, he was lugging a big bowl of soup, when he knocked on the front door after his mother dropped the two of them off.

"Here, can you take the over side?-It's heavy." he muttered underneath his breath to Dianna.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:55 pm

"Yeah, yeah." Dianna said, helping with the soup. She was quite glad to be seeing Brian- she hated being alone in the house with her mother and Ryan. "I got it, there. This is going to be so fun!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Brian slipped off his seat and went to answer the door. "Hello?" he said in a tired raspy voice as he opened the door. Then a grin flashed over his face. "HI!" he said, with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:10 pm

"Hi!" he chirped back, lugging in the soup with him, before carefully handing it to Brian.

"This is for you-my mum still thinks you're mortally sick." he explained to him. "You like carrots and tomatoes, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:14 pm

"Yeah, I like them! Thanks so much, and I'm getting better. I'm so happy that you two came over, I was kinda lonely.."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:15 pm

"Hi Brian!" Dianna exclaimed, dropping the soup on Anthony to wave at him. "How are you? All out of food at home, sorry, I would've brought some too."

Last edited by Princess Rapunzel on Mon May 09, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:17 pm

"What were you sick with, anyway?" Anthony asked curiously. "When you came in barfing everywhere my mum started raving about Dragonpox and or the Plague or something."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:19 pm

"Oh, I had it too! Brian gave it to me.." Dianna pouted. "I bet you you ate some bad food. Once, my cat ate some bad food, and she was throwing up hairballs for weeks.."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:27 pm

"Oh, I just caught some muggle stomach flu going around my neighborhood. I'm much better now, the barfing's done. My mother said she used to get it a lot around this time; so does Leah. Us three, we've got really weak immune systems! But Leah, wow. She's got the worst, for sure."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Dianna yawned during his speech- not that she was rude, she just was kind of bored. "Let's go play, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:30 pm

"I'm really happy-I don't get sick much. Except I got REALLY sick that time when we went swimming in the creek-you were there, don't you remember that Brian?" Anthony asked, looking a bit dreamy over remembering old times.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Brian ignored Diana. "I do remember that, in fact! Oh, that was horrible. You looked ready to cry."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:26 am

Dianna stood there awkwardly. She hadn't been there. This was happening quite a lot lately, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Brian notice Diana's awkward state, and grinned. "Diana, have you ever been sick beyond imagination?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:53 pm

"Nah, she hasn't." Anthony cut in front of her. "Dianna is always super healthy and strong."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:03 pm

"Actually, I have!" Dianna said, frowning at Anthony. "When I was just a little kid I'd get sick all the time. I was hospitalized for forever."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm

"Wait, really?" Anthony looked rather concerned. "I don't remember that!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:13 pm

"It was when we were like, five.. You probably just didn't remember. You visited me. I had to have all these tests."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:30 pm

"Well, I kinda remember you laying around in a white bed, and St. Mugno's, sort of..." Anthony replied thoughtfully. "But, why were you even sick?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:33 pm

"It was something with my immune system. I kept getting simple colds and then getting really sick.. But they eventually got me better, they had to strengthen my immune system. It was just so boring, being cooped up in there. I lost a lot of weight, so I couldn't run out and play or anything.." Dianna said, smiling. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Anthony shook his head. "Nah, I don't really get sick. I think it's from running around the place all the time when I was little... it seems like I spent more time outdoors than inside when I was little."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Home in Tourquay, England
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next