At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Home in Tourquay, England

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:05 am

"No, don't do that. You love teaching too much, you'd hate it staying at home by yourself most of the day taking care of a kid." Drew bit his lip. "I mean, during the school year, I take on plenty of extra hours so we can actually support this growing family." He ran his hands through his hair. He looked right at her. "Are you really pregnant?" he finally asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:11 am

Kelsi was trying to restrain herself from crying, but the tears kept coming down. She nodded sharply, and ran to hug him. "I'm sorry. I mean, I'm not. I miss you, though, Drew. I hate routine. I want you back in my life again. I don't want to exchange letters that make me want you more. Even though that feeling of seeing you after such a long period of time is incredible, it's better than anything, I don't want it anymore. I just want you."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:18 am

Drew embraced her, but was mindful of not doing so too tightly. "You have no idea how much I miss you during the school year," he murmured, holding back his own tears. "I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:20 am

Kelsi sniffled and said, "I miss you too. I'll be here now, for a long, long time. I love you too, so much. And I never will stop, Drew. Even if I get mad at you. Even if I say I hate you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Home in Tourquay, England
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7