At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Home in Tourquay, England

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:40 pm

"Oh, periods..." Rachel mumbled, watching the tussle going on in front of them with an amused expression on her face. "I remember Sophia getting hers... she almost destroyed the kitchen-but that's a different story. Emily hasn't started hers yet. But, I hope it's not at school..." she shook her head. "She probably would think that she was dying or something..."

~

"AAAGH, HEY!" Will shouted, immediately scrambling to crawl out from under Derek. "Oh my God, Derek. What are you on?!" he laughed, giving him a teasing push.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Kelsi smiled warmly. "Sophia's graduated... I remember holding her when she was just a baby, oh my goodness, she's grown up SO much. She's got this glow to her, you know? I really think she's ready to take on the world. And Emily? Well, just warn her what might happen at school and give her a nice set of pads for then!"

~

"I'm on your mother-" Then Derek saw that Rachel was in the room that moment, so he stood up. "Hello, Mrs. Sawyer! Hello, Mr. Sawyer- Oh have fun with my father! Good bye!" Then he took Will by the shirt collar and dragged him out into the backyard. "Whew, I hope your mother didn't hear that!"

~

Brian was in his room snoring face down on the floor. He totally forgot about the family reunion.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm

"I know, but..." Rachel looked a bit uncomfortable. "I um... haven't exactly went over all the details with Emily, yet." Rachel admitted. "She's like a little flower, Kelsi! I-I don't want her to drown under... blood or something." she explained. "Of course-I told her the basics, but not exactly the details."

~

"Why are we out?" Will asked, but he wasn't complaining. He happened to like the Brown's patio, with those nice comfortable patio chairs with the checkered cushions on them. He happily took a seat, and looked back up at Derek.

"What's up?-You look really worried." he asked.

~

"Brian, wake up!"

It was Anthony, who was tapping Brian lightly with his barefoot in the side. How could someone sleep through all this noise?!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:50 pm

"Oh RACHEL! You have to tell her the details! Before she finds out on her own! Seriously, that's pretty important of her to know!"

~

"I'm not worried. Or maybe a bit. It's just... tomorrow, I'm going out with the neighborhood kids, and one of them mentioned something, and I'm really nervous whether or not I should do something about it."

~

Brian did two started snores the moment Anthony told him to awaken, only to turn over onto his other side and sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:57 pm

"Well..." Rachel just looked even more uncomfortable, and there was nothing more than she wanted to do than just crawl into a hole somewhere, where she could hide. "What am I supposed to tell her? 'Oh, the sperm comes and meets the egg blah blah blah..-'" But then Rachel's face suddenly lit up.

"I have a brilliant idea!" She hugged herself. "I should have done this a long time ago!"

~

Will rolled his eyes. "I'd love to help you, but I kind of need to know what this 'something' you're referring to is."

~

Anthony stared at him for a moment, before kneeling down and shouting "TICKLE!" and than tickling him under his chin. It was the only sure fire way to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:02 pm

"Oh, what!" cried Kelsi. "And I haven't gotten to THAT with Leah yet! They're only 12 after all! Just tell her about the periods and stuff!"

~

"Smoking," Derek said with a straight face. "And- Don't get any assumptions it'd only be a one-time thing!"

~

Brian's eyes shot wide open and he yelled, and jerked up. "W-w-what are you doing!" he said laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm

"Gosh, I'm such a genius..." Rachel kept mumbling to herself. "I swear, as soon as I can I'm getting to a bookstore!"

~

This quite Will's attention, and he shot right up, staring at him with rather bile fascination.

"Derek! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!"

~

Anthony began laughing as well-laughter was always so contagious. "Waking you up!" he yelled, and continued for about a minute more.

"Sorry about that," he apologized. "But, you weren't going to get up any other way!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:14 pm

"Really! There's one down in town, if you want we can go together and leave the kids with the men!"

~

"NO! I don't. I just want to try it. It seems so interesting, and every time I'm with them, they're talking about it, and ask me if I've tried it, and I say no, and it's like I'm still a kid even though I'm only a year younger, and UGH it's so annoying, and they finally invited me this year. So I want to show them that I'm not some innocent kid that can't be in on everything, and just go right on with them! Of course, I'll have to bring somebody- probably Leah with me so my mother won't get any ideas. Leah hates mom right now so she'll probably side with me. Plus I'm like her role model or something like my mom said so it's not like she'd rat me out on something this important, right?" Derek whispered quickly.

~

"yeah that's true," Brian sighed. "Sorry for being asleep, I completely forgot!" he said rubbing his vibrant blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:14 pm

"Okay, sure!" Rachel rubbed her hands together joyfully. "Gosh Kelsi, I wish I had thought of this a long time ago. This would have saved a ton of pain and tears..."

~

"WAIT!" Will jumped up, and pointed accusingly at him. "Try what... a cigarette?" he asked in a low voice.

~

Anthony sat down beside Brian, and crossed his legs together, and he laughed a bit.

"You forgot about us coming over?!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:38 pm

"What's your plan exactly?" Kelsi asked as she slipped on some shoes and pulled a cloak over her shoulders. "WE'RE GOING OUT!" she yelled as they left the room.

~

"No, a joint."

~

Brian blushed a bit.

"Y-yeah, I did!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:46 pm

"You'll see!" Rachel chirped, as she quickly walked out of the house, following Kelsi behind.

After about a ten minute walk, they arrived at a rather snug book store, and Rachel dived right into the shelves, of the 'Inspiration' section, before pulling out three copies of the same book: Preparing For Adolescence: How To Survive The Coming Years Of Change.

"Isn't this a brilliant time?!" Rachel announced proudly as she cradled the books in her arms. "These books will be doing all the explaining for them!-I think Emily and Victor and Anthony are at the right age to begin reading this, so we're lucky!"

"A joint!" Will shouted a bit too loudly. "As in a pot joint?!"

~

Anthony laughed again. "Did you have any interesting dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:49 pm

"OH!" cried Kelsi, clapping her hands to her mouth. "You're a genius, Rachel!"

~

"SHUT UP!" Derek yelled and slapped Will upside the head.

~

"Nope! None at all, actually."

~

Leah then walked to her bed and lied down on it and sighed into her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:53 pm

"I know, right?!" Rachel grabbed three others off the shelf. "I'll get this one for Will-he's still pretty young, after all. And, do you want these two for Brian and Derek?"

~

"WHAT?!" Will stared at Derek, as though he was some great evil deity or something. Will had never associated himself with anyone that had smoked ANYTHING before, so this was quite a surprise.

"Derek, are you crazy?! Your mum is going to definitely catch you..." he warned darkly.

~

"Really? I always have dreams. Once, I had a dream that there was a meteor shower, and it was really cool, except that one of the meteors hit my favorite tree and it caught on fire, so that wasn't very fun."

~

"Knock, knock."

Sophia was standing in Leah's doorway, smiling sadly at her. Ah, preteens always gave her woes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:54 pm

"Yes! Terrific! We'll get them for each our kids!"

~

"No she won't, because I'll have Leah with me and she won't suspect a THING."

~

"Really? I have dreams often too, but I never remember them long enough.."

~

Leah looked up from her pillow with a victimized expression, and dropped her head back into her pillow dramatically. "You can come in,"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:01 pm

"Great!" And Rachel and Kelsi stuck the books in a little basket, and in less than ten minutes, they were on their merry way home with their books, and full of good spirits.

"I think we should have little literature circles, so we can all come together and discuss this." Rachel decided.

~

Will stared at Derek as if he had just grown another nose on his face or his hair had turned bright aqua, like a Metamorphagus.

"You're taking a twelve year old to go smoking a drug with you?! Even I'm not that dumb!"

~

"You could write them down, that's what I do." Anthony suggested. "Then, they become easier to remember."

~

Sophia chucked lightly under breath, but not loud enough for Leah to here, and she sat down beside her on the bed.

"What's eating you?" she asked brushing a piece of Leah's dark hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:08 pm

"Yes! Oh, that's brilliant... They're of age too! I bet they'll love to be able to be prepared for these kind of things,"

~

"What?! How's it dumb! It's not like SHE'LL be smoking!"

~

"You write down your dreams?" Brian said incrediously. "Now THAT'S commitment," he said, looking dumbfounded. "I'll do that, probably!"

~

Leah mumbled inaudibly into her pillow, then sat up looking tearfully at Sophia. "I got my period, Sophia!" she cried out, and picked up her pillow, chucking it as hard as she could at the wall with an enraged grunt and it hit her lamp, before falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:15 pm

"I know!" Rachel sighed happily. "I've been kind of worried about them, but this will really enlighten them."

~

"Well, she'll be there. She'll watch these perilousness events unfold. And most importantly, she'll be a witness. If she gets pissed at you, she has something to blackmail you with. Will explained.

~

"Well, Sophia got me started on it. She told me that if you keep writing them after a while, you can control what happens, and you can even fly and stuff." He frowned a little. "So far, it hasn't work, so I think she was just pulling my leg. You can't really trust her all the time."

~

"That's all?" Sophia asked, sounding rather surprised. "That's not too terrible! I mean, at first it's kind of scary, but after a while, it's just something you have to put up with-like a cold or something."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:23 pm

"Oh, trust me, we're the best mothers out there. We'll teach them EVERYTHING there is to know. And I'm good at teaching, trust me." Kelsi said. And when she said everything, she meant EVERYTHING.

~

"I'm like her role model, so it's not like she'll rat me out," Derek said waving lightly.

~

"Really?! You know, I don't care! I'm going to try it anyways. I LOVE flying in dreams..."

~

"But I don't like colds! And blood! And it's coming out of between my legs!" Leah wailed. "And I just feel so ANGRY! And I HATE it! I hate everything! And everyone right now!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:30 pm

"Of course! I mean, there is so much to learn, and..." Rachel chattered away happily, rambling about how wonderful this was going to be, before turning to look at Kelsi abruptly.

"Hey, I know we're going to teach the younger ones, but what about the older ones? I don't think Sophia would take it very well..."

~

"Don't be too sure. People can be awfully two-faced."

~

"I flew on a broom in a dream once, but then I got struck by lightning in it, because I was so high up... have you been on a real broom, before?" he asked curiously.

~

Sophia rolled her eyes. "You know kid, being happy is a choice. Are you going to let blood clots bring you down? I always thought of you stronger than that."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:49 pm

"Oh... Well do you think we should have seperate lessons for them?"

~

"It's true, but I know Leah. We've stuck up for each other for things like that. Like how I was the first one who found out about her peri- yeah. But still, she won't rat me out."

~

"Yes, I've been on Derek's broom! But I wasn't very good. It was kind of frightening."

~

Leah blinked a few times. "Sophia, you're right... it's just so disturbing. And I've heard it was really annoying, too, but UGH the way my mother wouldn't back away about it, it just got me SO mad!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Rachel debated about that for a minute, but then she shook her head. "No, I don't think so. They all need to know about those things, whether they are a boy or girl."

~

"Well, I don't want you to become a druggie." Will rolled his eyes at Derek.

~

"I've been on the family broom, before. But not very much." Anthony smile. "I Think it's really fun!"

~

Sophia rolled over on the bed, and stared at Leah, her dark eyes meeting her own. "You know, I think your mum would really listen, if you just sat down and talked about it like an adult. That will get her to take you seriously."

Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:48 pm

"Alright. Good. I was thinking the same."

~

"I won't! It's just trying it out, okay? I want something to talk about with them!"

~

"Yes, only Derek and Leah have a broom. Leah's really good though, I think she wants to try out for the Quidditch team."

~

"My mother's stupid... Plus she's a teacher. Which sucks, I won't ever be able to do anything in Hogwarts! I want to be able to do stuff like the older kids when I'm their age! I want to be able to make out in a hall and have first years walk in on us then be able to yell at them to go away, and then be able to skip class without worrying about getting caught by your fucking MOTHER! She's so dumb! And she babies me all the time! I'm twelve! Plus, I don't even ACT twelve. When I was nine, a babysitter once said I acted like I was twelve then! That means I act like a fifteen year old now!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:15 pm

"When should we start this?"

~

"Derek, I don't think you should out with him," Will advised, sounding rather like a father. "I mean, they look down at you, so things aren't exactly mutual."

~

"That would be so cool!" Anthony stretched out and laid on the floor, and looked back up at Brian. "Sophia tried out for Qudditch once, but she did REALLY badly... you can't tell anyone though."

~

"You know, ALL mums are like that. They're just looking out for you. Besides, my parents are protective too-don't you hear how many Howlers they send?! It's awful, but just shake it off. Besides, it's not like your mum is... omnipresent, like Big Brother. I'm sure there are places you can get away." Sophia advised, but she felt a little ridiculous inside. She should never even consider becoming a psychologist.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:30 pm

"AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OF COURSE!" Kelsi cried out, then as they passed an old woman out in her yard, Kelsi waved. "Hello, Mrs. Yorkshire!" Kelsi turned to Rachel. "She makes the best Yorkshire pudding out there. Anyways, that's not the point. We'll tell them our plans when we get home."

~

"No, we're all great friends. In fact, they're not even pressuring me into it. It's my very own choice."

~

"But doesn't those who saw her do badly already know?"

~

"Yes! I remember you getting them in school all the time! I hardly spoke to you at school... I regret that. And I know, I know... I wish you were still coming to Hogwarts, though. I mean, I'd love you around to give me tips and stuff. Did you ever have a boyfriend in Hogwarts? You were often seen with that one guy."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:42 pm

"Okay, great! By the way, did Mrs. Yorkshire learn to make Yorkshire pudding because of her last time?" Rachel asked, sounding rather sarcastic. it seemed to be a trait that had grown with her age.

~

"Well, I wish you look, mate." Will looked away from him.

~

"Well... she doesn't want anyone to remember, you see." He paused for a moment and frowned a little. "Say, is Leah alright? We could hear her yelling, from outside the house..."

~

Sophia's face softened, and her eyes looked very distant. She traced a little embroidered design on Leah's quilt off handedly as she spoke.

"Yes, I did... Hugh..." she sighed. "Listen, Leah. No matter what you hear anyone say about him, he's a great guy... don't think any prejudices about him. He's had many hardships."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Home in Tourquay, England
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next