At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Home in Tourquay, England

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:40 pm

"Wow.. I was kind of an indoors-y kind of girl. But now I just love it out here! Even if it's a bit dirty."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Anthony looked around. "Why, it's not dirty at all! I don't know what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:43 pm

"There's germs everywhere, Anthony. On the soup, in the ground, on the bugs.." Dianna shuddered. "Dirty dirty.. dirt."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:51 pm

"Is there?" Anthony raised his eyebrows, and looked around the place. "You're kidding!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:52 pm

"No, I'm not even kidding." Dianna said, nodding seriously. "That's why we wash our hands. Diseases."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:09 pm

"I always thought that diseases kinda... flew into your ear or nose or something." he replied.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:11 pm

"No, no. They're all over!" Dianna nodded wisely. "But.. Brian, do you want to play with us?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:42 pm

"We're made of germs, did you know that?"

Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:25 am

"No way!" Dianna said, gasping. "Like, all of us?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:08 pm

"Yeah! Like, we're made of tiny skin germs, and guts germs, and blood germs! But they're called cells."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:08 pm

"But then why do some make us sick, huh, Brian?" Dianna said, crossing her arms. It seemed she had a one-up on him.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:12 pm

"Maybe there's healthy germs and then there's sick germs-viruses, I think they're called." Anthony suggested, cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:20 pm

"Oh, that makes sense.." Dianna mumbled.
"Well, I still don't like germs very much. They do get you sick, you know."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:32 pm

"Yes, but EVERYTHING is made of germs, almost! Even yogurt!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:35 pm

"I don't like yogurt. It tastes good.. But the texture is like.. It's just gross. I like custard. With fish fingers."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:41 pm

"Fish fingers?" Anthony raised his eyebrows. "What are those?!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:44 pm

"You've never had fish fingers? Well, they're delightful little rectangles of fish meat that are deep fried. They're delicious dipped in custard!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:00 pm

"Ewww!" Anthony took a step back. "Those sound awful!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:01 pm

"They're very good, but not on their own." Dianna said, frowning at his aversion to her- and the food.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:14 pm

"Oh, well, still... I don't really like this super deep fried, anyway."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:17 pm

"I think it's okay.. Not too much, though. I hate too much grease."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Leah was at the table, her long hair trimmed slightly and she had OHMYGOD gotten sidebangs. She looked quite unimpressed while her mother droned on about this and that. In fact, she forgot WHAT her mother was lecturing her about. She stopped listening fifteen minutes ago. So she was pretty much just sitting there, staring at that mole on her mother's collar bone. It wasn't a sticky-outy mole. It was more like a beauty mark, like the one Leah has under her ear. Only darker. Leah wondered if it ever grew a hair or something, and her mother plucked it out. That's disgusting. "Eww,"

"What do you mean, Eww! I thought you loved baked potatoes!"

"What? Oh yeah."

"Are you even LISTENING?"

"Yeah of course mother dearest!"

"Okay, then go put something suitable on, they'll be here any minute."

"Who?"

"LEAH!" Kelsi yelled, slamming her tiny fist on the table, causing the vase of flowers to shake. "Now, they're ALL coming. So do you understand? It's a big dinner. I've got stuff all set and she's bringing food, we'll be having a picnic."

"Who?"

Kelsi gave Leah a frightening glare- which by the way has inspired Leah's very own personal dark glare, by the way. Leah sighed angrily in an outburst, causing her bangs to fly up then back down. She pulled her chair out and slumped off to her room while dragging her feet against the wooden floor.

"And pull your hair back! We want to see your eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Rachel stepped inside the kitchen, with a plate of food in her hands, looking around the place, smiling slightly. The whole Sawyer clan was behind her, but soon enough, they began to wander off to socialize and generally do their own thing, away from their parents. She shook her head at Kelsi.

"Teenage girls are something, aren't they?" she said in a low voice, as she set the plate of food on the counter. "Girls are tough this year... but, it will get better." Rachel almost sounded like she was mothering Kelsi herself.

~

Soon enough, Will was wandering around the place, looking for his 'dear' friend.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:28 pm

"Yes, I know, right?" Kelsi, ignoring Derek and Will, leaned in and hissed to Rachel, "The only reason she's behaving like that is because she got her period. First time."

Derek jumped from the banister with a large pole in his hand with a warlike cry. "AHHH!" he yelled, jumping upon Will's back after his mother leaned away from Rachel with an unfortunate smile, and being so much taller, the two toppled to the floor pathetically.

Leah who was in an extremely bad mood for clear reasons entered her room and sat on her bed. She glared ahead with absolute anger, right at the mirror. "Fuck you!" she yelled at the mirror and threw a shoe at it. Then she looked at her closet, and decided NOT to change, and to just stay as she was dressed: ripped capri overalls and a t-shirt underneath.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Nicolas stepped inside, giving Kelsi a friendly hug. "Hey, where's Drew?" Nicolas asked after exchanging greetings.

"I'm here!"

Drew entered the kitchen. He'd sure changed since Hogwarts. He was no longer scrawny. He'd gotten a lot healthier, and with that came a little muscle. It wasn't like bulging biceps and a six-pack, though, but he could look big and intimidating if he wanted to be. His hair was grown back into the style he'd had as a young lad, but shorter. He hooked his arm around Nicolas' neck and gave him a noogie. "Nick, c'mere. I wanna show you something before dinner starts," Drew told him once he'd let go of Nicolas' neck.

"Oh, yeah?" Nicolas smoothed out his hair as he followed Drew down into the basement. What with their wives being so close, Drew and Nicolas had grown to be pretty good friends. Every time they were dragged to a get-together organized by the women, they retreated to the basement, where Drew kept all of his extremely disgusting (to Nicolas, anyway) girl-on-girl Japanese comic books, beer, and some other manly stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Home in Tourquay, England
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next