At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Home in Tourquay, England

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:39 pm

"It will be for the best." Rachel sounded firm in her choice, now. "What school did you send your kids too?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 pm

"This big school that's split into two campuses- one for the elementary and middle, another for the higher grades. It's pretty intense packed up, but it's very nice and beautiful, and the teaching is great. Even Leah enjoyed going every day."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:50 pm

"That sounds like a good idea." Rachel agreed. "I'll have to look into it later."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Leah was sitting at the kitchen table, her legs crossed, and her arms on the table. She was clad in waist-high jean shorts and a nice shirt tucked in. Hey, it's the style, so who cares. Her hair was toppled up on top of her head like a teeny black guinea pig curled in a ball, and she was with her aunt, Robin, who was painting her nails. Her cousin, Ross, was having an animated conversation with Derek about school, and Cam was in the corner reading. He had a slightly disappointed expression on his face. In fact, he just generally looked very moody.

Kelsi was next to Robin, the two of them sharing a bottle of wine and laughing joyfully and reminiscing. Leah eyed Cam, and the two rolled their eyes with similar annoyed expressions.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Suddenly, through the fireplace burst Caroline, her hair in a long ponytail, boobs covered in a pink tanktop, and her legs clad in sweatpants. "Leah! How's your summer been... Hey, did your family grow or something?" Caroline counted the people, as a bit of a joke. "Hmm. You seem to have spawned a brother and another mum. Hey, Mrs. Brown."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Kelsi looked mildly startled, then smiled warmly. "Hello, Caroline! How's your summer been going? My, the weather's been getting stronger. Robin, it's a shame Clyde and the boys couldn't make it. They have so many camping trips, I swear. At least I have you and Ally and Ross here, today." she then turned to Leah. "You want to go off with Caroline?"

Leah grinned happily. "Please," She stood up, and Robin sighed. "I didn't even finish her nails," as the two girls ran off.

Once outside, Leah turned in front of Caroline. "Hey! I'm so excited to go into third year! We're FINALLY not going to be treated as children, like when in second year or first." she said, rolling her eyes when saying 'finally'.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:58 pm

"Damn, was your aunt just painting your nails? That's dreadful. And I wouldn't be so sure that we're going to be treated as adults. Teachers are always babying children. Hey, you know what would be funny, Leah?" Caroline asked, plopping herself down on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Leah crossed her legs, still standing, and stared straight ahead. She then dropped down, landing on her bum and her legs perfectly crossed. "We're thirteen now, don't be such a downer. And what?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:07 pm

"We should play a prank on your cousin." Caroline said, grinning coyly. She was feeling quite mischievous today. "Let's.. I don't know. Let's do something horribly embarrassing. It's quite dull in there- your brothers are just sitting around."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Leah sighed. "You can do it, I'm not in the mood."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:31 pm

"What? What's your problem, you're always in the mood!" Caroline complained. "It'll cheer you up, you know it."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:41 pm

"Seriously, what's the point of bothering them? It'll only piss them off. Ross isn't into that kind of stuff, too."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:42 pm

"Okay, whatever. Maybe you're too lame for jokes, now that you're all old and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Kelsi and Drew were off having passionate sex on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Kelsi was sitting at the kitchen table, drawing a line on the cloth. She sighed. She truly didn't mean to, and continuously doing it with Drew wasn't exactly helping either. She had to stop this nonsense. It's the "second time". She shouldn't have done it, in fact, aren't women her age supposed to be less fertile? What if this child came out with some disability or syndrome? It was more likely in your 40's. Kelsi couldn't have that. She pressed her head in her hands. Four was enough, five was too much. What a stupid, stupid mistake. And now, with her children growing up, how was she going to take care of them? HOW? Especially... especially when they're at school. Who knows what will happen... who knows what IS happening? Kelsi felt her breath quickening. She had to relax. It's been a month... nobody even knows. What will Drew say when it starts showing? She's going to have to tell him.

Last edited by Pidge on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Drew just so happened to get home from work at this point, and on his way through the kitchen, he casually tousled Kelsi's hair so it would fly about and mess up. "Hello, dearie!" he called, hanging his cloak up in his office and then coming back to the table. "I'm horny. Let's fuck. Right here, right now."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Kelsi stood up. She sighed. "Not today, Drew," she said, pushing him away.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Not one to give up on something he believed in (aka, sex on the kitchen table), Drew came up behind her and gave her a big bear hug. A big intimate bear hug. "Come onnnn," he moaned, giving her a few slow and seductive kisses on the neck. Mmmm. Tasty. "Pleeeeease?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:28 pm

"That.. that gives me goosebumps, stop!" she giggled, then slipped out of his huge arms. "Stop, Drew! STOP. Look. I... can't. I can't. Look at me! LOOK!" She pulled her shirt over her stomach tightly. There wasn't much of a change, but it was still vaguely visible.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Drew squinted, and crouched down so his eyes were level with her belly button. It was way too early in her pregnancy to tell a difference, especially for a guy, so he didn't notice anything. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Kelsi let out an angry groan, and turned her back to him. "I'm PREGNANT, okay? And... and... you're never home!" she blurted out, crossing her arms. "You're never home, and when you are, you just want to fuck me! I'm your fuck toy! That's what I am! I'm equivalent to those blow-up dolls that have holes as mouths and holes as vaginas and you mouth-fuck them and vagina-fuck them! That's all I am!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:41 pm

"I'M never home?!" Drew exploded. "You're off teaching at a boarding school for most of the year! Excuse me for wanting a little love whenever I DO get to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:50 pm

"Oh yeah, what about in the summer? What happened to true, sincere LOVE? I don't want to get screwed every time I see you! I want to TALK with you. I want to cuddle on a couch, I want to go on long walks with you... Do you even KNOW our kids? Do you know how much Cameron would need you now, of all times? Maybe if you were home more often, he'd be more comfortable and TELL you about who he loves. It's more than a crush for him, Derek. He had for Lucy what I had for YOU. Maybe if you gave him some father-to-son tips... Also, I was there with the infections last year at Hogwarts. I was home with Brian afterwards, I helped him, I took care of him... even DEREK is more cooperative in this family than you are! I don't care if you bring home the pay, why don't you bring home some true, respectful LOVE?!" Kelsi said. When she got this angry, she usually felt overwhelmed, and then began to cry. "I'm done, I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:55 pm

"Just because I don't spend all fucking year with my kids doesn't mean I don't know who they are!" Drew hollered. "You get to see every single one of them all throughout the year whenever you want, so of course they're going to be more partial to you! I TRY to bring home love, but they don't want anything to do with me now that they're older and can spend all year with you and only a couple months with me!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:58 pm

"Stop yelling!" Kelsi screamed back, through tears. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry! Just.. stop! I'll be home all year now, okay? And I'm not going to let this happen with this kid. So you better be home more, got it?!" She said frantically. "I love you, I do. But, I don't want this relationship we have! I want it to be more meaningful!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Home in Tourquay, England    Small Home in Tourquay, England - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Home in Tourquay, England
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next