At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Council Housing -- Blackpool

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:43 pm

"Not happening. I'm not going to shoot off an unforgivable curse in the middle of a large crowd just to-- Can you please just THINK for a minute about exactly what you're suggesting, here?!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Kyle shifted uncomfortably, not even acting this time. "Look, forget it."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Hugh broke his eyes from Kyle and replaced them onto his lap. He said nothing.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Kyle cut through the silence once more, as if a bookend to their conversation, "Look, if you want me to go, I will."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:52 pm

"But," He added, "I have a second agenda. I came to invite you over to dinner."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:55 pm

"I'm not in the mood," he replied curtly.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:58 pm

"Alright. Well it was nice to see you again, er, write if you'd like." Kyle stood up, wiping his hands on his pants. marching towards the door, making sure Hugh didn't see, he flashed on more glance at his friend before apparating.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Hugh was NOT at Diagon Alley. Nope, he was too busy being a boss somewhere else. Well, no. He was being a menial employee somewhere else. Either way.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 pm

To be blunt, Hugh was royally fucked over.

There he sat on his ratty old block of a couch, body fallen as limp as a ragdoll with his eyes glued to a brownish stain on the ceiling, just next to one of the fire sprinklers. Would those do any good, he wondered, in a real, honest-to-god blaze of an incident? Doubtful. He was going to be a father. Yes, that's what. A goddamned biological PARENT, of all things. Disgusting. Absolutely revolting. It was an awful process, really. Awful, smelly, uncomfortable, relaxing, marvelous, so fucking good. What had he been reduced to? Why had he done it in the first place? She'd lured him into it, that's what. Horny little bitch... No, no! How could he say that about her?!

Hugh's lips parted slightly, drawing in a deep breath, then slowly, slowly releasing it into the atmosphere where it belonged. The facts were these: what had been done was done. Being who she was, she wouldn't dare consider aborting the thing. There was always the chance of an accidental termination, but what WAS the chance? He would likely be subjected to many, many hardships and lectures from the senior members of the Sawyer family. The possibility of a shotgun wedding wasn't out of the question. He could still take his own life; that was never out of the question. Had the remaining milk in the fridge expired? Would he have to go out for more?
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Sophia didn't even bother to knock. She just Apparated straight into his home. Though there wasn't any clear, physical signs of his pregnancy, as she was only in her first trimester, but there was a wary expression painted on her face. As she headed towards the couch Hugh was sitting on, she seemed as though she were dragging her feet.

She carefully sat down, and she stared at Hugh a long time. It was so strange, in retrospect. Sophia had known Hugh since he was a little eleven year old, being pushed around by some Gryffindor in their Potions class. Now, he was the father of her child, that was growin inside of her.

It was too curious.

But, now wasn't the time to be reflecting. Sophia needed to get straight down to business.

"So, what do you think about this? What do you want to do?" she asked blatantly.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Hugh shut his eyes, and immediately called her out on her rather invading entrance with a grumbling "Could've knocked".
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Sophia just glared darkly at him. How could he even say something like that?!

"Forget that! Answer my question! Remember, half of this kid is yours, you know." Sophia demanded, pointing a finger in his face.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:55 pm

"Then I'll take my half without complaint." He placed a hand on the one now waving about in his face, lacing his fingers with hers. "Shall I fetch the bonesaw?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:02 pm

"I don't mean literally, you idiot!" Sophia sighed.

"Because I am the mother, I truly have the final say to what happens to this kid, but I want to hear your opinion. Should I keep it, put it up for adoption, or get an abortion? And, how should we tell this to my parents?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:46 pm

"I would've thought you'd have told them already... Or, at least, they'd have found out."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:21 pm

"No..." Sophia shook her head. "They're getting rather suspicious, though. This leads to another thing-I suppose you want me to tell them on my own, right?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:45 pm

"I don't..." He didn't care. "How... How do people normally... uh, do this sort of thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Sophia shrugged. "I was thinking of just telling them straight out. I'm not sure how else I can do it... that 'baby carrots' thing took you a while to get."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Hugh pulled himself out of his slouching posture and into something a bit more typical. "Well... your mother... tends to..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Sophia waved that off. "Yes yes, I know. And I'm certainly in for it, as she always said for me not to go down her path. But I'll deal with that later. What do you want to do about the baby?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm

He didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:32 pm

"...I suppose you want me to handle that, too."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:38 pm

"... You probably wouldn't..." He was speaking rather slowly, as though trying to put as much thought into each word as possible. "Like to hear my opinion... that is..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:45 pm

"Lemme guess?" Sophia cocked her head at him. "You want an abortion." She sighed. "I actually considered that, but I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:00 pm

"It's not up to me, though. It's not..." Hugh cut himself short again. Why was this so difficult? "It's..." Damn it, damn it all. He didn't want a thing to do with the child, Sophia, anything at all. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Housing -- Blackpool
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next