At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Council Housing -- Blackpool

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:38 pm

"Well..." She took a deep breath. "Anyway, you know how I mentioned that I would get to see a play for a graduation present? Good news-I'm able too! Bad news-the tickets are VERY expensive, and it would be too much to take my family, so I can bring a friend. So, I'm wondering if you want to come with me." She said quickly, blushing just a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:47 pm

And, naturally, he'd go.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:48 pm

"Thanks..." And Sophia gave him a hug, and soft kiss. That was the first time she had touched him, since that fateful night.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:20 pm

The most satisfying feeling Hugh could ever come to know, he thought. He felt like one of the cheesiest, romantic lines he count possibly muster in that moment.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Kyle uncomfortably sat on the edge of a patched up couch, obviously thinking touching it enough would give him some sort of disease. The heat was getting to him, which was quite the rare sight. But, he didn't snap. He was here on business, and that business had to get done.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Hugh was there as well, in a chair perpendicular to the couch. He looked almost as uncomfortable as his so-called friend; being around Kyle always made him just a little bit edgy. The fact that the air still hadn't been fixed wasn't much help, either. And, naturally, he wasn't about to begin the conversation.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Kyle narrowed his eyes, and began to cup through the silence with is low, sharp voice. "I know I'm no Sophia," He said her name as if it brought a bad taste to his mouth, "But I really needed to talk to you. You realize that, I mean you must, I came out all this way. The thing is, the both of us want change. We've both been offended in some way by the current wizarding system. I have a plan."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:28 pm

"You're being kind of formal, don't you think?" Considering they'd been friends for so long, this seemed rather off -- especially for someone like Kyle. Moreover, why was he -- why was EVERYONE bringing Sophia into EVERYTHING? For god's sakes, that was getting old.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Kyle jumped a bit, realizing his mistake. He was using the incorrect approach when it came to Hugh! He was speaking to him like business partners, Hugh needs to see Kyle as a 'guy pal'. "Look, dude, I'm sorry. I'm just a bit wound today." His tone completely changed, "But you must admit, I have a point."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Hugh didn't see Kyle's point. He shrugged a little, and mumbled something.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:35 pm

"We're going to kill the Ministry of Magic, soon to be, Harry Potter." Kyle said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Well, that settled it. Kyle was insane. Not that Hugh would ever say anything like that, of course. The look he was now giving Kyle said enough, he hoped.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Kyle laughed at the look that received, "Oh don't count me out. I'm not Saint Mungo's Disturbed Patient yet! Just think about it for a second."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:45 pm

"We're going to kill... Harry Potter." He dragged out a bit, let Kyle hear just how absurd such a suggestion sounded.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Kyle slyly smiled in that way that he won over so many girl in his seven years at Hogwarts. Well, less like 'girls' in his eyes and more like pawns. "Oh, Hugh, just imagine. You could control the magic world. Get vengeance on all who have ever crossed you." He said, smoothly.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Hugh gazed at Kyle a while longer, then sighed. "You're... something. You'd never pull off something like that, and, I mean... What's Potter ever done?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Kyle sighed, "You don't see it, do you? He is the figure head of it all. His death is the dawn of a new era, one that is not fed with the propaganda of hope."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:13 pm

"That's... good?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:15 pm

"Hugh, all of this hope is going to be thrown like a blanket over our eyes for as long as someone doesn't care. But I care, and believe you do to. We can not possibly be in twenty plus years of peace, something it being hidden! We need an anarchy to poke a gaping hole in the unrealistic society we are being force fed!" Kyle's voice rose, and he actually slammed his fist on the table.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:20 pm

"I don't see how anarchy would solve anything," said Hugh, shifting slightly in his chair. Damn, it was so hot... "The rule isn't so bad right now -- that is, muggle borns aren't NEARLY as ostracized as we used to be, there's no huge, threatening force right now, and we've been waiting for this peace for so long, and... Well, the elephant in the room is that you couldn't pull it off. I doubt anybody could, they've got him guarded so well."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:23 pm

Kyle sighed, combing his fingers through his wavy, brown hair. Up close, he looked nothing like the seventeen year old he should. Deep marks of worry and frustration had already etched themselves upon his face. "Hugh," he said, sugar coating his voice, "It's simple. They don't guard him at one place, and that being the same place every year."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:26 pm

"Kyle, no. That's just awful, and..." Hugh frowned, a sudden qualm striking him like a tree branch to the gut. "This is treason, that's what this is. We could both be shipped off to Azkaban for this! What if they're listening?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Kyle gave a bit of an amused half smile, "That's the brilliance of it all. We're just a couple of bright Hogwarts students who have never done a terrible deed to the day. No one would plant anything in your apartment before hand!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:33 pm

"You say that like you're going to."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:34 pm

"Hugh... I just need you to think about it. You're my best friend, man, and, well..." He trailed off and gave Hugh and a pitiful look, "The only one who understands.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council Housing -- Blackpool   Council Housing -- Blackpool - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Housing -- Blackpool
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next