At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Serenity R wrote:
a CD of punk bands singing pop songs

[dude. i hate those albums. passionately. sturgeon's rev. so hard.]
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 pm

[DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

THE ONLY REASON I LIKE THEM, TBFH,
IS BECAUSE ALL THE GUYS SINGING SOUND SUPERHOT AND LOOK IT. :3]
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm

[THEY SPEND MORE TIME ON THEIR HAIR THAN THEIR SOUND]
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm

[And the problem with that is....?]
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm

[you can't see them while listening to tracks
it's a waste]
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 pm

"Jake, honey, I'm home!" Selia called after coming home from Serenity's and checking on the bakery. She had some leftovers that had to be taken off the shelves that he might want to eat.

~

Upstairs, Caroline didn't know her mother was home. The music was too loud, obviously.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Caroline sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Today was one of those days, the day that you just didn't want to do anything. Going outside had tired her out enough, so she just turned her music up louder and lied there, doing absolutely nothing.

~

Selia looked around for Jake. "Hey, I have some bad news.."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Jake lowered his newspaper. "What is it, honey?"

~

Charlotte was reading a book.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Selia lowered her voice- thin walls, and all- so Charlotte and Caroline wouldn't hear. "I think Serenity's going to get a divorce. They had a fight and she's devastated and apparently he didn't love her (I knew he was bad news from the beginning) so now her kids have to deal with that and it's pretty bad."

~

Caroline noticed a fly on the ceiling. What an odd little thing. What would happen if one of its wings was hindered? Could it try to fly or would it immobilize it?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:31 pm

"Seriously?" Jake whispered. "That's horrible..."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 pm

"Yeah. But, that's it for the bad news.. We increased our monthly profit by 2% from last month. That's really quite good."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:22 pm

About a half hour later, Rachel went to go visit a good friend of her's (Leaving Nick home to watch the kids), Selia Yashnid. Under her arm, she clutched a recipe book she had sorted, filled with newspaper and magazine clippings of recipes, along with cards she had received over the years. She then rapt on the door.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Selia, feeling especially lonely on one of her days off, opened up the door. "Oh! Rachel, is that you?" She asked, her face lighting up excitedly. "Come in! Come on! Oh my gosh, where's my good china.."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 pm

"Oh no, you don't have to bother with all of that!" Rachel said as she stepped into Selia's house, admiring it. "Did you redecorate since the last time I've been here?!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:26 pm

"We reupholstered all of the furniture with cloth on it, and repainted the living room, yes. How are you?" She led Rachel into the living room, and sat down. The place was impeccably clean now that Caroline and Charlotte were off at Hogwarts. "How are things with you and Nicolas?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:29 pm

"Oh things are nice," she said, politely taking a seat. "But, I think that man overworks himself. He had a day off today, and he was completely beat, even though it was at two... I worry about him sometimes. What about you and Jake? Does he finally have a job?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 pm

"Oh.. No. He, uh, he's a stay at home dad.. But now the kids are at Hogwarts. He really doesn't need one! I'm perfectly happy with working hard enough for the both of us. But things are just wonderful." Selia said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:37 pm

"Hmm... that's really nice!" Rachel said nodding, though she secretly believed that it if anyone should be the stay at home parent, it should be the woman, but she wasn't going to preach her Gospel now.

"Anyway, the real reason that I'm here is that I want your garlic bread recipe. I'm making spaghetti tonight, and I thought that sounded good..." she said, laughing a little bit at herself. "Of course, I wanted to chat with you a bit. How's Caroline doing at school? Didn't she start this year?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 pm

"Caroline's doing well, I suppose. She's made some friends, from what she's told me, and stayed out of detention. And I'm afraid you can't have my garlic bread recipe. I'm making a profit off it.. It'd be quite unfair." Selia said, looking very distraught. "I suppose I could give you some fresh."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 pm

"Oh..." Rachel frowned slighty. "That'll be fine, I suppose." She began to dig around in a tiny purse she carried. "How much...?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:32 pm

"Oh, no, I won't charge anything! You're a friend." Selia said, getting up and going into the kitchen to bag some. "It's got instructions for magical reheating on a card in the bag, if you don't know the incantation- I'm sure you do, though." She said, handing over the long, uncut piece of garlic bread.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:53 pm

"Cupcakes.. La, la la.. Cupcakes, so sweet and tasty.. Cupcakes.." Selia was singing to herself, taking some out of the oven.

Things were so calm and peaceful when Caroline and Charlotte were off at Hogwarts. No sister fights (although Selia was quite familiar with most of the arguments, having an older sister herself), no huge meals every night to make.. Just work, Jake, and.. Well, their dog was stressful, but not all the time.
Making so many sweets, you'd think Selia would get quite fat. Indeed, she had put on a bit of weight at the start of the shop. But no longer- she had eaten so many sweets that the thought of eating more than just one made her sick.
"Hey, Jake? We should get a new couch!" She shouted. "In fact, we should remodel our whole living room!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.   A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A home around 15 miles outside of Bath, Somerset.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2