At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Home

Go down 
+2
Sasha Worldwide
Armin Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:29 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Holly was sprawled out on the couch. It was her day off, Dara was already at school, and she was enjoying the house to herself, sitting only in a pair of pajama shorts and her bra while reading the Daily Prophet. She felt perfectly relaxed as she flipped through the pages, catching up on the latest news. She had a T-shirt on the coffee table, in case anyone came to the door, and right next to it was an piece of parchment that had been haphazardly folded up after being read, its envelope discarded on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm

(HO SITTING AROUND IN A BRA.)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:39 pm

In fact, there was a rythmic knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:12 pm

[[psh, it's comfy. not like you wouldn't.]]

Holly jumped a little, set the newspaper on the coffee table next to the letter, and threw on the T-shirt. She ran to the door and wrenched it open.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:15 pm

(All the time. Really.)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Blaine was there, leaning against the door-frame. "Hey, Holly," he said smirking a little, and entered. He took his shoes off- to be polite, and gave her a single tulip. "I found some in my mother's front yard. I visited her this morning, and decided to take one. How're you?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:46 pm

[it really is.]
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Holly didn't even try to hide the grin that spread across her face. Closing the door behind Blaine, she gazed admirably at the tulip. "Oh, Blaine! It's beautiful!" Holly squealed. She stood on tiptoe, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and dug around in the cupboards of the kitchen for a vase. Once she found one, she filled it halfway with water and stuck the tulip in, setting the vase by a window. "I love it. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:55 pm

"Sorry it's nothing like a rose or anything... I mean, it's already kinda predictable to bring a flower, right?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:57 pm

"Correction," Holly said, "it's predictable for any man besides Blaine Bradford to bring a flower. Not only did you surprise me by bringing a flower, but you didn't even go with a traditional rose! You're just full of surprises lately, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Blaine laughed. "Still the same, for sure." he said with a flash of his pearly whites, and looked around her house. "Nice house, by the way." He began to note where the bedroom was, and how fast it could get there- but then he stopped himself.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:48 pm

"Thanks. Paid for it myself. Would you like a drink?" Holly asked, snatching her wand up off of the counter where it had been sitting--how had it gotten there?--and magicking the dirty dishes to go from the sink to the dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:59 pm

"Sure, how about a glass of water?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 pm

"Alright." Holly fixed up two glasses of water, gave one to Blaine, and went to sit down on the living room couch. "C'mere, sit down. What made you decide to come over here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm

"Oh, I just wanted to visit, you know?" Blaine said, then sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Holly raised her eyebrows. "Just wanting to visit, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Blaine's lips cracked into a smile. "Oh, but of course I'm not JUST visiting, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:20 pm

"I knew it! What do you want?" Holly grinned at him, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 pm

"You, silly!" Blaine said and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:09 pm

"Me? Just me?" Holly loked up into his dark eyes. Her stomach was doing flip-flops. I can't believe that after all of these years he still makes me swoon like a little lovestruck teenage girl.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:13 pm

"Yeah..." he said, beginning to stroke her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Holly readjusted herself so she could sit in Blaine's lap. She leaned in close and breathed in his scent while he touched her thigh, completely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:44 pm

And so, the two cuddled and such. For quite a while.

After an hour or so, Blaine checked his watch and sighed. "I have to get going..."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Holly, who had begun to doze off, stirred. "No," she murmured, pulling her legs up so that she sat in a ball on his lap. "you stay here. You're comfy."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:56 pm

"I'll be late for work, though," Blaine said, then smirked. Oh well. He'll give the others the paperwork. They won't go crazy or anything. And so, he turned until he was on top of Holly and the two kept cuddling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Home
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next