At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Jennifer took the pile. "Well, in some ways I could but hey, you're good at this!" The next random card was an eight. She placed one seven.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:03 pm

"Two eights." Anthony said, trying to sound and look as casual as possible. "Have you been doing any theater stuff lately? You told me you did that."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 pm

As Jennifer spoke, she stared Anthony down, "Actually, yes! I'm playing Tiny Tim's younger older sister in my town's production of a Christmas Carol this year. That'll be fun... BS!" She shouted, her conversation voice rising quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:10 pm

"Popcorn!-I'm not lying at all!" Anthony argued, actually lying about lying. "That sounds like fun... over the summer I was in this show called Oliver! with my friend Josiah, and some of my brothers and sisters...but Josiah was good, and he had some solos, but I was one of the workhouse boys, the ensemble."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:17 pm

"You were a part of the magic though! Also, I repeat," This time she said it a bit louder, "BS! Muaha." She gave a bit of an attempt at an evil laugh, which ended up failing. But, either way she lifted the deck and pushed the cards over to him. "You start this go around! I've seen a performance of Oliver! I loved it."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:22 pm

"Fine..." he grumbled, and he tapped one of the cards, and they all floated up and immediately began to reshuffle each other in a nice, neat deck. "I liked being in Oliver, it was fun. But, I wish could have gotten a part like Josiah did..." he said as put down two one's. "He's a good singer AND dancer, so he can get big parts."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:25 pm

"Well it will be your time to shine soon enough!" Jennifer put down two three's. "I wouldn't worry too, too much if I were you." She smiled at him reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:26 pm

"BS." Anthony said gravely. "But thanks... it'll be nice to see yours, too."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:29 pm

"Nope." She pushed the cards towards him yet again. "Oooh, you'll come? That's so sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

"Ohhh." Anthony took the cards, sounding a little frustrated. "Of course I'll come! Why wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Jennifer blushed, "N-nevermind... Uhm, three sixes."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:04 pm

"BS!!" he yelled again. "You can't have all these cards of the same number?!"

"So I DID hear you two yelling that word!" came a very angry voice behind them, and Anthony slowly turned around with a white face. Scarier than any monster was his mother, who was holding a frying pan in her hand, and a VERY angry and red faced expression.

"Umm..."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Jennifer's jaw dropped, and her eyes went wide. Mrs. Sawyer always seemed so sweet! But with a pan and red face? This was different. "M-M-Mrs. Sawyer... what-what's wrong?" Squeaked Jennifer, her voice hardly coming out.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Rachel huffed, and stared at the two of them, and she was quickly losing patience by the second. "...Don't you two understand what 'BS' means?" she demanded to know.

"Um uh... Bible Study?" Anthony said, saying the first thing that popped into his head.

"No, Anthony."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:13 pm

"Bad Score!? Mrs-Mrs. Sawyer, I heard two kids in school playing so I asked Matt and he taught me, but no one ever said what it stood for and I thought that's what it stood for! That is what, right?!" Jennifer's words became jumbled and her voice higher and higher as she spoke, similar to what happened to Amanda's.

Last edited by Jennifer Summerfield on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 pm

"My last name is Sawyer," Rachel corrected her, before beginning a long-winded speech. "BS stands for... uh... something bad. Something very bad, that I can't say it. But, just don't say it again." Rachel sighed, rubbing her head. "If you two must play that card game, do you two have to say BS?"

"No ma'am."

"Good... lunch will be ready in twenty minutes, alright?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 pm

"Alrighty, and sorry Mrs. Sawyer!" The color to Jennifer's face was slowly returning at that point. "What should we say then?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:29 pm

"Cheater? I don't know, make something up!" And Rachel went over into the cooking area of the kitchen, and began to slice up some pieces of bread.

Anthony was quiet until Rachel had went back to her own business.

"I'm sorry." he apologized to Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Jennifer gave a little smile. "It's fine, my mom gets like that too. It must stand for something reallllly bad though..." She put a lot of emphasis on the second to last letter. "Would you like to just take a game break before lunch and continue with something else afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Anthony quickly got up from out of the chair. "We could go outside! It's really nice outside today."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:37 pm

"We could play hide and seek!" Jennifer said excitedly. "Your property seems big enough for it!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:42 pm

"That's a great idea! You count, okay?!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 pm

And suddenly, there was Dianna, crying her eyes out. "Anthony!" She said, walking up to them. Evidently, she had walked to the Sawyers' house.. Again.

"My mom is on a stupid date again." Dianna exclaimed-- then turned her attention to Jennifer. "Who's this? Did you get another sister?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:47 pm

"Dianna, shhh!" Anthony hushed her, and he was already halfway up a tree. "She's my friend, and we're playing right now." he whispered. "You can play with us after this round, okay?" And he shimmied up the rest of the tree, almost as fast a squirrel could.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:49 pm

"H-hey!" Dianna exclaimed. "Wait for me!" So, she climbed up the tree right after him (although slightly more slowly) looking determined. "Are you playing hide and seek?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next