At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:01 pm

And look who's replying right now! It's Sarah, with her character, Anthony Sawyer! Hooray!

Anthony was smiling, as he unlocked the front door for Brian, and opened it.

"Hi Brian!" he said cheerfully. "How are you?! I haven't seen you since September!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:27 pm

"I know, it's been ages! I told you how my parents wanted me to go to a muggle school for the year right before Hogwarts! I thought I was finished at grade four, but they're like, 'No one more year! Then you're in Hogwarts!' but oh well! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:31 pm

"I'm good, except I'm a little annoyed at Josiah." he said, crossing his arms. "You know, Josiah your cousin?-We're really close friends, and when I write him a letter, he doesn't seem to write back! He used too at the beginning of the year, but anymore!" He frowned slightly. "Do you think they're just getting lost in the post? That's what I think."

Meanwhile, Rachel was at the kitchen table, frowning herself. But, it was at the newspaper. She often clipped the newspaper, if she read anything about Nick, but this was not good news she was looking at. Not good news at all.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:51 pm

"Wow! Well, Josiah's not very reliable. He probably looses interest, or he's very busy! I remember one family dinner over at our house, he said something about grabbing as many chicks as possible. I thought maybe it was with you he made up this catchphrase, meaning catching as many eggs from the chicken coops. Am I right or no?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:51 am

Anthony shook his head, and shrugged. "No, we didn't make it up. But I've heard him say that before-and I've heard him say the same thing, but about girls... do you think he's looking for a girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:44 pm

"I am! I've always wanted a girlfriend! I mean, what's the difference to a boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:51 pm

"I don't really know, actually! But if you want a girlfriend, why don't you ask Dianna? She lives right next door to me! She seems like the person who's crawling around for a boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Speak of the devil, and she shall appear. There was a loud knock on the door, and of course it was Dianna, looking to play with her friend Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 pm

And Anthony, like any good neighbor, answered the door. "Oh, hi Dianna! We were just talking about you! Anyway, I was thinking that you should be Brian's girlfriend." he said, pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Brian waved at Dianna. "Yeah, let's be friends!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:57 pm

"Oh, um.. Well, is he nice?" Dianna asked, looking Brian up and down. "..." She thought about it for a minute, before smiling. He seemed a lot nicer than that Jennifer. "Okay, sure. He seems nice enough. I'm Dianna, obviously, it's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:08 pm

"Great! I should be a matchmaker when I grow up!" Anthony exclaimed, looking proud of himself. "But anyway, I'M going to marry Shirley Jones, and we're going to have three kids!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:08 pm

"Hi! I'm Brian!" He turned to Anthony. "Hey, Anthony! We should go to the river."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:09 pm

"Who's Shirley Jones?" Dianna asked. "I don't know her. And if I'm Brian's girlfriend, does that mean we're getting married?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:11 pm

"Shirley Jones is an actress," Anthony explained as he led the other two outside to the creek. "And, that's your decision if you two want to marry or not."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:12 pm

"Married? But I'm boyfriends with Anthony! Does that mean we have to get married?! I don't want to get married!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:13 pm

"Geez, I'm not that bad, am I?" Dianna asked, looking downtrodden. "And if we're talking about actors, I'm in love with David Tennant. But he's so old.. Or Leonardo DiCaprio!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:22 pm

"I'm not THAT kind of boyfriend to you Brian. They're boyfriends and boyfriends." he explained shaking his head. "And I don't know who these people are?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:24 pm

"Well, they're actors. Leonardo DiCaprio was Jack in my all-time favorite movie, Titanic!" Dianna looked confused again. "So am I a girlfriend, or a girlfriend to Brian?" She put the exact same emphasis on the second one that Anthony did.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:25 pm

"You're his girlfriend. That means you have to hold hands with each other, and stuff!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:29 pm

"Okay, got it!" Dianna said, and took hold of Brian's hand, looking quite cheerful about the whole arrangement.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:34 pm

"Great! You two look wonderful together! Anyway, let's play." he said, as they had reached the creek bottoms.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:36 pm

"Okay!" Dianna said, still not letting go of Brian's hand. It was nice and warm, plus, Anthony had said they looked good together, so she couldn't let it go yet. "What do you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:39 pm

"I dunno...." Anthony gazed up at a rather tall tree, that looked pretty tempting to climb. "What were you thinking?-Besides dress up, that is."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:42 pm

"Hmm.." Dianna seemed a little miffed about the no dress up thing, as that was one of her favorite games to play, but concentrated on finding a different game. "We could play knights and princesses!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next