At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:51 pm

"45... 46... 474849... 50! Ready or not here I come!" Jennifer opened her eyes and did a full spin around, noticing the tree shaking a wee bit. She ignored for a squirrel and kept looking, until finally coming back to the tree after five minutes or so. She looked up it, and smiled. "Hey Anthony! Found you!---" She noticed Diana, and began blushing, quite shy. "Oh, hi. I'm J-Jennifer."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:52 pm

"I'm Dianna!" Dianna said, clambering down from the tree. "I live right up the hill. It's nice to meet you." She said, wiping the tears off her cheeks. "Can I play hide and seek too?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Jennifer stuck out her hand "Nice to meet you." Her voice was noticeably more quiet. She had to get to know the situation before going too far into it! "And of course you can!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:57 pm

It was clear Dianna was much different from Jennifer- for one, she was much more confident. Her voice was louder, and even though she was smiling and happy at the moment, she was obviously on top of the situation Jennifer was frightened to go into, even though she had just arrived. "Great. Is it Anthony's turn, since you found him first, then?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:00 pm

"Yup! Mind if I hide kind of close to you? I have no idea how to get around this place!" Jennifer smiled for the first time since Dianna's arrival, giving a bit of a laugh. She fiddled with her pony tail, making sure it was tight enough that it wouldn't come loose.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:01 pm

"Of course not! I come over all the time. There's a bush over here that's practically invulnerable, but there's a way around it. Here, follow me." So, Dianna got behind the bush, smiling at Jennifer. "My mum's a lawyer. What does your mum do?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Jennifer hid next to Dianna, half listening to her, and half keeping track of how much time they had left before Anthony started to look around. "My mum's an author. She has some sort of conference thing today which is why Mrs. Sawyer is babysitting me."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:07 pm

"That's funny, Mrs. Sawyer babysits me a lot! My mommy usually pays her in wine, though. They're quite good friends. My mom goes on a lot of dates lately-- she keeps coming home saying she's in love but I don't believe her because her boyfriend's a total jerk. He's just after the money.."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Jennifer wrinkled her nose. "Men like that are totally... ewrgh. Usually end getting kicked to the curb. If he's that bad, I wouldn't worry too much!" Jennifer said hopefully. "And in wine? Really? My mom just gave her some sickles... or wait... I can't remember what she gave her now."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 pm

"Sickles? So you're a witch too?" Dianna asked openly, not losing her smile. "Unless you're not.. In which case, witches aren't real."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Jennifer forgot that Dianna might have been a muggle! Whoops! Well... she wasn't so it was alright. "Yup! I'm going to Hogwarts next year."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 pm

"Sorry!" Anthony suddenly came running up to them from behind. "My foot got caught in a branch, and it was hard to get out of the lock..." and he knelt down, and retied the laces on his Chucks. "Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:16 pm

"So am I! And so is Anthony!" Dianna exclaimed. "We should all be friends. Me and Anthony have already promised to be friends, of course, but I suppose you can be my friend too." Then, Anthony had run up to them. "I WILL!" She exclaimed, turning to the wall and counting. "1... 2... 3..."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Jennifer agreed to that idea before she scampered off to hide again, this time ending up pressed against the side of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Anthony decided to go hide in a tree again, but this time he chose a tree that was farther off from them, near a little creek that ran through their property, and he climbed up away into the branches, the leaves serving as a barrier.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Dianna turned and looked around for her friends..

After around two minutes, she found Jennifer. After all, the house wasn't a very good cover. "Help me find Anthony!" She declared, wandering off, calling his name. "Aaaanthony!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Jennifer followed close behind, making sure to take note of good hiding spots for next time she had to hide. "Anthonyyyy!" She hollered, attempting to help Diana find him.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:28 pm

Dianna had eventually made her way over to the stream, and was looking around. "Anthony!!!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Anthony being in a teasing mood, found a couple of tiny little acrons in the tree, carefully took them off, and began to pelt them at Dianna and Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:32 pm

"Dianna, I betcha anything he's up there." Jennifer pointed at an older tree right next to the stream. "That's where the acorns are coming from."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Dianna, angry about the acorns, grabbed a little rock and threw it up where the acorns were coming from. "FOUND YOU!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Jennifer giggled. "All's fair in love and war I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Anthony was laughing, and quickly scurried down the tree, throwing one last acorn in retaliation for the rock. "I think lunch is ready... do you want to eat with us, Dianna?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:39 pm

"Yeah, sure. If your mum doesn't mind. I mean, it's not like me and Adam are cooking anything.."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Jennifer's stomach suddenly made a rather loud grumble, and she laughed as it did. "Great timing I suppose!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next