At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Home

Go down 
+2
Sasha Worldwide
Armin Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Holly let out a contented sigh. She leaned in and gave him a long, sweet kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:00 pm

They continued this going, making out and touching and such. The two were quite getting it on for adults.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Things on the couch were getting pretty heated up, like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:19 pm

Things stayed like this for over an hour, until Blaine finally decided he needed to get going. So he sat back and sighed. "Hey, Holly.."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Holly sighed, staring straight into his eyes. "I love you and all, but could you do me a favor and tell me what time it is?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:16 pm

"Err... one forty six."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:31 pm

"REALLY?!" Holly untangled herself from Blaine and leapt from the couch. "Shit! I'm gonna be late!" she didn't even bother picking up her T-shirt and shorts from the floor, so she ran in her bra and panties into the bedroom. Wrenching open her closet door, she put on something presentable--a white tank top, black skinny jeans, and bright ballet flats. She put on deodorant, perfume, and brushed through her hair, fixing up her make-up as well, cursing under her breath the whole time. "I have to pick up Dara!" she called to Blaine. "You have to go on and leave. I'm sorry... I have to get to her school in just a couple minutes and it's in a Muggle town so I have to drive so it won't look weird and..." she babbled on while she put on the finishing touches of her look, searching for a nice jacket to put on.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Blaine grabbed her and pulled her away from the mirror. He spun her around, gripping her shoulders tightly, and looked down into her vivid blue eyes. "Holly, I love you. I love you I love you, I love you I love you." He repeated over and over again, kissing her. Then, he slid down, kneeling on a knee, and pulled out a golden box with a velvet red ribbon. He opened the box, and a beautiful silver ring with a pure small diamond surrounded with miniscule diamonds looking just like small sparkles gleamed before Holly. "Marry me, Holly Brown."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Holly's mouth dropped open. She stared at the ring incredulously--it was absolutely gorgeous! Were those real diamonds? Was he really proposing to her? Holly Bradford. That sounds really nice. She slowly lifted the ring out of its box and slid it onto the correct finger. She held it up, a smile crossing from ear to ear. "Yes, Blaine, I think I will marry you. But this means you can't go around screwing everything with a vagina, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:06 pm

"Yes, yes, I know. Same with you, Holly. No whoring about." he said with a wink. "We're completely and absolutely faithful to each other from now on."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Holly reached out and held Blaine's hands in her own. "Alright. I promise. You have to be nice to Dara and Blake, too."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Blaine grinned. "Of course.. I mean, one of them's my daughter and all, right?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Holly bit her lower lip. "Blake doesn't know that, though. I mean, she knows it's not Eric, but I never told her who it was."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:12 pm

"Oh.... I know. We don't have to tell her."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 pm

"Not for now, anyway." Holly smiled. "We should have the wedding next summer. I know it's a long ways off, but it'll let us really think about things and everyone'll be back from Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm

"Have time to live together," he said winking, and stroked her cheek. "Now go pick up Dara,"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:30 pm

"Alright. You go on and go home." Holly grinned, and left her bedroom to go get her keys and purse, which were hanging on their respective hooks by the door. She went to her car, got in, and, y'know, left and stuff.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:25 pm

And there came a knock on the door. On the doorstep stood little Selia, rather short for an adult, looking very nice, with good hair and a grin on her face. Unlike Serenity, she was doing very well for herself. And she had heard quite a lot about a certain Holly Brown BRADFORD-to be, and she was more than ready to have a talk with her friend.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:27 pm

It was a new day, and Dara was off at school. Blaine was at work, and Holly was just lounging around the house in sweatpants and a tank top. Upon hearing the door knock, she got up and went to open the door.

"Selia! Hi!" she squealed, like she was a little girl again. "Ohmygosh! How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:29 pm

For a moment, Selia was a little girl again too. "Oh my gosh, Holly! I've been so well, Caro just went to Hogwarts!" She said, hugging her friend. But then, her face grew cold, and she stepped back. "Sit down on that couch right now, young lady. I have heard quite a lot of things about you! Sit! Sit!" She was squacking, sounding furious. "You.. You're engaged?!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Holly closed the door, went through the kitchen and sat down on the couch in the living room. "Yes... I am. Look at the ring!" Holly held up the ring, which sparkled with the real, expensive, absolutely gorgeous diamonds. "I'm so happy!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Selia frowned at the ring. That was a really fucking expensive ring. "That's a really fucking expensive ring, Holly." She voiced, grabbing her hand and studying the ring. "Who in the world is that loaded? Besides Serenity, that is."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Holly avoided eye contact with Selia, turning pink. "Maybe someone by the name of Blaine Bradford?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

"WHAT?!" Selia screamed, really, really loudly. "No! NO! I've heard of him-- HOLLY, NO! He did my friend Lola!" Selia said, before covering up her mouth. "Oh, gosh. I hope you knew. It was a while ago, he's a total manwhore. Holly, you CAN'T DO THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:19 pm

"I KNOW he's a total manwhore!" Holly snapped, staring straight at Selia and actually looking hurt. "I'm not stupid! But... he's changed. He doesn't just want sex now, he wants to settle down. Have a family. He's starting to get older, too, and he's never been married..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Home
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next