At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day-Breakfast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:10 pm

"No..." Matt chewed on his bread for a moment, mid-though, "Emily! Thanks, Phill." He than, finally, noticed the buzz cut. "What's with you hair?" He say in a flat, blunt tone.

"Yeah..." Immanuel trailed off, taking another bite of his roll.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Brian cocked his head to the side. "Really? I find her really...umm what's the word... spunky! And that kid's Anthony! He's my best friend," Brian said proudly. "What's your name, by the way?"

~

Leah slowly looked up from her english muffin. "Oh, yeah it's in the front compartment of my bag," she said motioning with her elbow as she took another big bite from the delicious food.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Dianna looked over at Natalie again. Could it be she had a crush on Anthony? Maybe they would even be boyfriend and girlfriend like her and Brian were. Which brought her to a thought..
"Brian, are we still dating?"

~

"Gotcha!" Tommy said, going for it and comparing schedules. "We have five whole classes together. I swear, I'm tons of fun."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Brian frowned. "I don't know," he said with a shrug. "You know, I thought it was just a one time thing! But we're not really dating, are we?" Brian asked nervously. He didn't know if it was the best idea as a first year.

~

"Five whole classes?! Oh wow." Leah said, not looking up. She set the bagel on the plate and turned to him. "You know, that's pretty cool. What house are you in anyways?"

~

Natalie grinned at Anthony. "It's great we're in the same house!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:18 pm

"Well, we were. But I guess Brian doesn't want to, anymore!" Dianna said, sounding extraordinarily hurt. "I thought Anthony said we were a good couple."

~

"I'm in Hufflepuff." Tommy said proudly, pointing to his little lapel pin. "Loyal.. Yellow.. Badgers, and all that. I never really got the whole drift of the speech."

Last edited by Princess Rapunzel on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 pm

THAT caught Audrey by surprised. She didn't expect Dianna to have a boyfriend, just yet! She thought that if they HAD to start dating, they would wait at least a couple months. But personally, after watching Sammy and Josiah 'hang out together' at Rehearsal, she was no longer interest in that.

"You two are dating?!" she squealed loudly.

~

Phil finally sat back up, and began to fix himself a small plate of school, after running his hand through his hair.

"It's just easier to take care of it, like this. Anyway, how the heck are you going to approach Emily or whoever. She's not in our House, or even our year."

~

"It is!" Anthony agreed. He then finally thought of something.

"Natalie, why did you attack me yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Matthew rested his hand in his chin, "It's look good on you. Anyways, no idea yet. But isn't she in Raven Claw? Could convince Jennifer to do something to get her attention."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Phil shrugged. "Whatever you want to do. But," he gave Matthew a stern look.

"Please leave me out of this. I am no good with this kind of stuff, and I don't want to be caught up in your 'Women-Hunt.'"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Matt stood up dramatically, "My dear friend, I can assure you one thing!" He sat back down and stared Phil dead in the eye.

"You're going to get involved whether you like it or not." Matt ended this with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 pm

"N-no, we're not! And we're only in our first year! My brother Cam is in his fourth, and he hasn't even had his first kiss yet!"

~

Leah smiled. "Yeah, that's cool. My mom was a Hufflepuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day-Breakfast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2