At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day-Breakfast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

First Day-Breakfast  Empty
PostSubject: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

The crowded Great Hall was filled with aromas of sweet, sticky pastries and salty bacon. Greedy first years were stuffy their mouths with as much of this delicious feast as possible, as if there was to be no tomorrow.

Immanuel had already took his normal seat at Raven Claw, quietly crunching on a cereal full of honey bunches and oats. He wasn't able to spot out Alex last night, and figured he would show up with all of his hair flipping antics on his own.

Matthew was poking Phillup with a spoon.

Jennifer rushed into the hall a bit later, breathless. After dashing down all of the stairs and attempting to follow the crowds of people, she ultimately got quite lost for a good chunk of time until a decent seventh year told her where to go.

Kyle... was no where to be seen.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Brian entered the Great Hall with Leah, who was telling him where all his classes were and everything, based on his schedule.
"And Astronomy? Don't worry about that, it's every Wednesday night for you. You go through that one staircase on the East side, up through to the tower. And if you get lost, don't be scared to ask the paintings."

Brian beamed up at Leah. "Thanks, Leah! You know, I already made a new friend. His name is Anton, and he's very much into manga just like Derek!"

"Oh, that's always cool," Leah said, and patted Brian on the head. "Manga's kinda weird... it makes all females look like flawless and all that crap. Plus, does ANYONE have eyes that take up half your face? God." She shook her head, and went off to the Gryffindor table.

Brian stood there for a bit, taking in the whole Great Hall. Hogwarts was AMAZING! That's all he could think about. He went to his table and began to pile his plate with foods of all kinds.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 pm

"Dianna, just because I'm your cousin, does not give you the right to harass me about my appearance! I already have Charlotte for that. Go sit at your own table and leave me alone!"

"But if you keep eating all of that food you're going to--"

"Won't you just shut up? I don't want to look like we're related if you're going to be this annoying all the time!" Caroline snapped. Dianna, having not seen any of her friends, had plopped down next to Caroline. "Look. There's Leah, and there goes her little brother. Aren't you friends? Go bother him!"

"Fine." Dianna went, rolling her eyes all the way. "Good morning, Brian."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Oh goodness, another school year.

The dreary gray sky that was the ceiling for this morning seem to reflect Victor's mood. School had started yet again, and that meant... about another 170 days of schoolwork, buffet styled meals at the Great Hall, being pushed around, and staying up into the wee hours doing his homework, and a couple of other kid's.

Oh, joy.

After filling his plate with an omlette, with a tiny bowl of oatmeal on the side, he slipped in on the seat across from Immanuel. Victor had talked to him a couple times, and he was about a year older than him, but they weren't exactly friends. Still, anything was better than sitting by his sister who was (as usual) making a fool of herself by crowding around those popular girls.

It was pathetic, really.

~

Meanwhile, James was sitting around at the Hufflepuff table. He was wearing his uniform in a neat and percise way, with the yellow and black Prefect badge was pinned prouldy on his sweater. He was chattering rather loudly about all those NEWT courses he was going to take, and how the heck he didn't end up as Head Boy.

~

Anthony however was at a lost. Despite the fact he had a fifteen year old brother who had cheered him on last night, the very next day, he seemed to have pretened that he didn't exist. So, he was basically off to fend for himself, and figure out things on his own. Ah well, it couldn't be that bad.

As he approached the Gryffindor table, he briefly wondered where he would sit. Dianna seemed occupied with her friend, Audrey. And Brian was hanging off with that creepy guy who didn't seem to know about the existence of deorderint. Eventually he decided on sitting near Leah. He actually liked Leah, and viewed her as a kindered spirit and that sort.

~

Meanwhile, across the other side of the table, Will was sitting with his fellow Popular Fifth Years. He was joking around with Derek on his left, and on his right, he had an arm wrapped tightly around his girlfriend, Amber.

He didn't seem to notice that weird Millie girl was also near them.

~

As soon as Brian sat down, Anton came charging to sit with his new 'pet', Brian.

"Hi!"

(I'm feeling like I'm forgetting people but oh well feeeuuuu.)
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Immanuel's eyes flickered up towards this boy. Who was it... Vince? Vincent? Victor! He gave a little nod as a sign of acknowledgement. "Hey, happy start of the school year." Immanuel's voice seemed to give the impression he was just as glad about it as Victor.

Matthew poked Phil again, this time harder. "Dude, I asked you a question." His hair was ruffled up in a way that while still cute, you could tell he was trying hard to make it look just messed up enough to not be.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:29 pm

"Thanks. Want me to dig your grave for you, if you dig mine?" Victor said rather sarcastically, as he began to cut into his omelette.

~

"Leave me alone..." Phil muttered. His face was buried into his arms, and but his dark brown hair could no longer hide his face, as it was buzzed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:29 pm

[[Inspiring. You forgot Emily. imhappyplz]]

Derek leaned across the table, and threw a breadroll at some other popular fifth year who said something embarrassing, yet hilarious. Derek laughed as it bounced off his face and onto his place. "OH LOOK AT THAT SHOT!"

Amber had a hand resting on his thigh. Her thick sandy hair fell to her midback nicely- she had gotten up nice and early to set it that way. It WAS the first day of school, after all!

~

Natalie entered the hall herself, and went over to the table. She passed Amber with a simple hello, and sat next to Anthony. Her own brown hair was a heap of curls that she hadn't even bothered to do, leaving them just be as she began to grab herself some oatmeal. "Hi Anthony!"

~

Brian glanced at Anton with a big grin, and waved. "Hey! Did you sleep well?"

~

Cameron had been in the hall this whole time, and was eying beautiful Lucy. Ever since he saw her at Diagon Alley, she had gotten even more beautiful. She probably did something with her hair that morning, but Cameron admired how she focused so greatly on pleasing everyone (especially him) with her flawless beauty. He just WISHED they talked more, though. But he'll get her. He'll get her this year. He knows it.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Immanuel laughed dryly, "It's better than public school at least."

"Do you know the name of that cute second year Raven Claw?" Matt ignored his request, obviously oblivious (or just not caring) that his friend was tired. He combed his fingers through his wavy locks, eyes on said girl.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Kyle strutted into the Great Hall, completely walking past his table and making his way towards Hufflepuff. This ought to be an easy move. He spotted the boy, Brian Brown was it? "Hello, Brian." Kyle's voice seemed to be slow this morning, much more easy to relate to, as if it was coated in honey and sung through the beak of a bird.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Brian looked past Anton and Diana, who he had just greeted too. "Oh... hello, who are you?" he asked, looking up at this strange boy. He seemed pretty old, as if in his seventh year.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: ~   First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:41 pm

"Never been." Victor took a bite of the omlette, and he sighed. For mass produced, buffet styled food, it was all rather delicious.

"And, I'm pretty grateful I haven't been."

~

Phil didn't even pick his bed up, as he answered.

"You mean that Longbottom kid?"

~

Will laughed, and he picked up another bread roll to aim. "Pretty good shot-but you missed his nose!" And, with a steady aim, he threw, but it eneded up hitting him on the mouth.

"Oh, damnit!" But he shrugged, and he turned to Derek. "Say, did you get your schedule yet? We have your mum, first."

~

"Oh, hi!" Anthony smiled at her, back. She was a nice girl, and he wouldn't be alone now. "Did you get your schedule yet?" he asked nervously. "I only have a couple classes with my friend, Brian." he nodded off in the direction of the Hufflepuff table.

~

"Yeah, I did! Those beds were so comfortable! But my sheets were a mess when I woke up." Anton began to pile large amounts of food on a couple plates. He was a fan of big, English breakfasts, after all.

~

Audrey Jameson (little sister of Samantha Jameson, Josiah's girlfriend. That was her claim to fame) was sitting next to a nice girl, named Dianna Astor. She was sorted into Ravenclaw, but that didn't stop her from sitting next to Dianna, with some weird Hufflepuff kids.

"Hey!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:43 pm

"Hi!" Dianna said excitedly. "Oh my gosh, I am so excited for my clas.. Do you know this guy?" She whispered to Audrey nervously. Older students were quite scary. "Why's he talking to Brian?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:46 pm

"You oughta be. Sucks compared to Hogwarts." Immanuel was patting his mouth with a napkin, moving on to a roll of bread. Somehow over the summer he had been quite less shy, much more sure of himself.

"No! She's uh, towards the end, with the other group of girls!"

"I am Kyle Jones, a seventh year. With everything I've learn, I just thought I oughta bestow a lucky first year with knowledge of how to make life easier here, and that lucky one, is you Brian." Kyle tried to give a friendly smile, which was more of a mix of his normal sneer and his mid laugh smile. Not the friendliest, but still, close enough.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Millie was prodding the yolk of her poached egg. The thoughts in her head whirled around as though caught in a typhoon. Why wouldn't the yolk pop? Why had Joshua broken up with her over something so STUPID as blood status? For god's sake, the boy was a muggleborn. Since when were they into that kind of racism? Oh, there went the yolk. She displaced her fork and took up a piece of toast and, after carefully removing the crusts, prodded a corner of it into the running yellow.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Derek sighed in dismal. "Well... we can call this year quits, then, brother." Derek said somberly and placed a hand on Will's shoulder. "It's been good knowing you, William Sawyer."

~

Brian blinked. "Hogwarts doesn't seem too bad. Especially for me, since I have three older siblings,"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Kyle winced. Another crack.

"While this may be true, I bet they don't know of all the awesome secret passage ways and rooms."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Audrey shrugged, but she looked rather nervous herself. "He's in our year, silly... and, why are we over here, in the first place?" she was whispering, but she had a rather loud voice in the first place, so she was still a little audible.

She began to stand up. "We should move." she said, loudly.

~

Will just continued to grin brightly."Are you kidding me?! Your mum is my favorite teacher! She's hilarious!-Oh damnit, there's no oranges here. Hey! Modern Millie!" It was Will of course, and he was smiling at her. "Can you pass us the basket of oranges?!" he said rather loudly.

~

"I guess so." Victor shrugged, and felt awkward all over again. He had felt he had run out of things to talk about, so he just ate his food meekly, in silence.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 pm

"You're, a... uh, second year, right?" Immanuel felt the silence settling in.

"I think her last name's Sawyer... Do you know of any second year Sawyer girls, Phil?" Matthew refused to admit defeat. It was not in his vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:57 pm

"I said don't call me that!" Millie shouts back. With an annoyed grunt, she slams the basket as close to them as she could be bothered to reach.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Derek glanced at Millie for a split second, then looked away. "Hey, Amber. Gonna do any more study dates with Will?" he asked with a wink.

She rolled her eyes. "Get a life, Derek..."

~

Brian shrugged. "Well, I bet Derek knows one or two, but do you?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:01 pm

"No, not Brian, Audrey! That.. guy Kyle. Alright, then.. I suppose we could go sit by Anthony and Natalie." Dianna said innocently, standing up as well. "Let's go!"

~

Thomas Waller. He had his best "swagger" on, and was rolling into the Great Hall, well, like a boss, to use way too many cultural references. He was adorable, and smooth, and ready to make the first day of school his bitch.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:03 pm

"Yeah, I'd be happy to show them to you sometime." Kyle was going for a simple first conversation, just to spark this piece's inner possible use. "Anyways, see you around." With that, he turned on his heels and left the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Brian raised an eyebrow, looking slightly confused. Then he grinned. A seventh year spoke to him! Of all the people in the entire Great Hall, that seventh year chose him. He was pretty happy with this, and with a big beaming smile, turned to the others. "Oh, we're sitting with Anthony? Okay! Let's go! That was so cool. Did you see how that guy talked to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:07 pm

"What? You already look like Julie Andrews-and forget it." Millie was always rather weird. And touchy. And emotional. She was worse than all of his sisters combined, and that was defintely saying something.

But he turned back to Amber, and being forward as he was, and he wrapped her in a kiss before answering Derek's question.

"Of course, Derek. That's the funnest part of the school year." he added, with a jaunty wink.

~

"Yes, I am. And you're a third year, right?" Victor felt very uncomfortable, now. This was a very bad idea.

~

Audrey backed away even more at that idea, and she shook her head softly.

"You can, if you want... I already talked to Natalie. She's very... strange. She's nice, but kind of strange. Did you see how she hugged that kid, a few minutes ago?" she said in a low voice.

~

"You mean Evelyn or whatever her name is?" Phil mumbled.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:09 pm

"Hey, if it isn't Leah Brown. What's up?" Tommy said. He wasn't a tough guy, or a ladies' man, like Will Sawyer or Josiah Silva- he honestly liked most people, girl or boy. He wasn't looking to harass girls like some people did. He was honestly.. nice.
What a strange phenomenon.
"Can I see your schedule? We might have some good classes together."

~

"No!" Dianna said cheerfully. "Which kid? I missed it. We should at least go over there to talk to Anthony, of course." She was still blissfully ignorant of what Audrey was implying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day-Breakfast    First Day-Breakfast  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day-Breakfast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next