At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treeshire, UK

Go down 
+2
Dr. Frank-n-furter
komaeda
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Olivia squinted up at Rachel, as though she were trying to solve a very difficult puzzle. "Black, blue, cuss me out, get lost," she rattled off after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

"That didn't even rhyme!" Rachel exclaimed. And as quick as she came, Rachel turned to leave. "Well Olivia... you can live your life however you want, but I certainly wouldn't want to be in YOUR children's place." And she apparated home, looking very frustrated.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Alas! Olivia wasn't telling her old chum to get lost, it was simply what she'd determined her daughter enjoyed doing. Still, she didn't mention this. The less she saw of Rachel, the better; the less the two hung around chatting, the less Rachel would have to call Olivia out on in her impending rant and exit.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Quote :
Good morning! It's morning when I'm writing this, at least.

I'm sitting at breakfast with a dish of scrambled eggs. They're very good, from what I've tasted so far. I can never finish a whole dish though. It's just too much. Also, like every day, there's pumpkin juice. I don't care much for that, but the milk here is from some sort of walrus in Africa! It's an experiment, they say, but to be on the safe side, I'm having nothing to do with it.

Classes are classes, you know? I hate Potions. The professor doesn't like me very much, I don't think. Always making faces... Oh! Astronomy is marvelous! All those planets and stars and dwarves up there just milling about... Like us! Only on set paths! Are we on set paths?

I don't really have much to tell about. Alex is okay too. He's off being himself. French toast, I think. Can't see very well from here.

Love and kisses!!

Louise Susan Digandi

Last edited by Adam Astor on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:51 pm

(Walrus. Yes.)
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Louise sat at the kitchen table... being Louise. This day in particular, she'd chosen to work on her weaving skills. She had a fair little potholder in the making with a multitude of different yarns and strings and bits of whatever else she could find around the house. Her mother was at work, Xander was off in town goofing around with his teenage friends. Her hair continued to grow out in its bushy mess of chestnut brown; it was well past her earlobes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Boris entered with a cup of coffee, and was dressed in those typical sweaters adult men wore. He was gaining a bit of belly fat. "Hello, Louise! How are you?" he asked happily and sat before his daughter wisely.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:37 pm

"Com-placent!" she chirped with her childlike enthusiasm, pausing in her weaving for a moment to flash her father a smile. "You look tired."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:46 pm

He pulled off the fake happiness. "Ugh, you have no idea." he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "I wish I had your energetic attitude, Louise. I'm glad there's someone around this house to lighten up the mood."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm

"I bet you do somewhere in there!" Louise redirected her enthusiasm back to her potholder.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:52 pm

"Hey, tell me! How did you like Hogwarts?" Boris asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Her smile widened a little bit as thoughts of her first year began to flood into her mind. "Oh, it was simply WONDERFUL..." The planets! The meals! The aesthetics! Josiah's hair!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:55 pm

"Really? What was your favorite class? What was your favorite food? Favorite chair in the common room? Best friend? Any boys? Favorite teacher? Favorite hallway?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:01 pm

An onslaught of questions! One of her specialties; he must have known. "Astronomy! Grilled cheese! By the fireplace! Haven't got one! Josiah Silva! Professor Longbottom! The one leading to the clock tower!" she rattled off, pausing only once to check herself -- before she mentioned Josiah.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:10 pm

"Astronomy! Really? That was a nice class. Not on very often though when I was in Hogwarts. Grilled cheese? They serve that now? And- I sat there too! Do you sit in the big green arm chair on the right? And what's this Josiah Silva like? And Longbottom works there?! Oh my God..."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm

"Yes, that's the one. It's squishier than the others..." A blush crept into her cheeks as she thought of that swoop. "Oh, he's wonderful. He's... wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:12 pm

[[OTP.]]
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:20 pm

"Yeah. It always was- Is he? What has he done to you? Louise, what happened?!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:01 pm

"Happened? Oh, he's inspired me to move the stars. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Boris frowned. He never knew his daughter was this inspired by romance. "Wow, I can tell you really like this boy. What year is he in?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:17 pm

"Same as mine." Louise accidentally messed up a line of her weaving and had to remove the entire thread.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm

"Oh, good. Now, are the feelings mutual?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:03 pm

"No."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:53 pm

The exuberant sounds of some cheesy-ass movie sang through the living room. It was rather late by then. Olivia was curled up on the couch by herself, enjoying this piece of shit-level cinema while, herself, completely wasted. Not that anyone knew; she'd barely said a word to anyone since she'd arrived home from work that evening, and had somehow managed to keep her posture straight until she knew no one would bother her. So, here she was, in all her working-class glory.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Boris decided to break this chain of being not noticed and entered, sitting next to her. "You're drunk, bitch." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treeshire, UK   Treeshire, UK - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treeshire, UK
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else :: residential-
Jump to: