At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transfiguration

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Transfiguration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 pm

"...Professor Brown is a BOSS!" shouted Will, who just so happened to have been running by the Transfiguration classroom, as he was late to class. Too bad that his shouting kinda ruined the moment.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Caroline, who had woken up halfway through that lecture, started laughing. Oh, that Will Sawyer.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 pm

"WILLIAM SAWYER REMEMBER THAT TALK WE HAD!" Professor Brown hollered after him angrily.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 pm

That comment from Professor Brown only made Caroline laugh harder. She leaned over to Matilda, her sentences punctuated with laughter. "That Will.. Hah.. He's so funny, don't you think? Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Matilda only chuckled a little. "He's alright," Matilda murmured in return. Having grown up with Will, Matilda found him annoying, not funny.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Caroline was still smitten with Will- and had finally stopped laughing, thank goodness. It wasn't THAT funny, after all.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Leah rolled her eyes. "He's the most big-headed jerk-wad ever! Do you know what he did?! He made fun of my braces, that's what that asshole did! And, don't even hit on him because he's not into younger girls. HAH as if he'd go for us! Plus if you ever got the luck to go out with him, he'd dump you in a week or two. He gets around the school, Will does..." Leah grumbled, turning around and slamming her forearm on Caroline's desk to lean upon it while telling her this.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:14 pm

"Leah, would you relax?! He's not going to dump me. I can tell already, he's going to like me. In fact, I'm going to talk to him right after class." Caroline said, crossing her arms. "He seems so nice!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Matilda snorted and burst into a fit of giggles when Caroline said "he seems so nice." "H-hah! He's n-nice?!" she managed to stutter out, giggling like mad.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:17 pm

"I'm serious!" Caroline protested, blushing. "Will Sawyer seems like a nice person. What is your problem with him, Matilda? Did he piss you off or something? Plus, he's got great eyes. He's really.. nice."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:18 pm

"Y-you don't even kn-know him! Ahahaha!" Matilda leaned forward onto her desk, shaking with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Leah slammed her face against her forearm on Caroline's desk, and then fell backwards clutching her stomach, in fits of laughter. "You're the best, Caroline!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 pm

"You guys are so meeeeean!" Caroline whined, rolling her eyes. "I can just tell when a person is nice. And he's NICE! And I like him, so stop laughing at me!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Leah giggled. "Okay. Good luck, buddy." she turned around, because Professor Brown was finally beginning the lesson.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm

"Thanks. I won't need it." Caroline said confidently, trying not to laugh herself- contagious laughter, you know.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:44 am

And so, class began. They all were working on some extra work that was assigned last class, and such. Leah was doing so while talking a bit to Caroline.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:45 am

And Caroline was talking too, but at the same time, secretly planning her first contact with Will Sawyer.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Luckily, Professor Brown wasn't in there.

About thirty minutes later, Will took a step back near the doorway, and admired his handiwork.

Everything in the classroom was covered in those copies of the Daily Prophet Will had collected over the past couple days. No, literally everything.

The walls had been wallpaper with stuff, and Will even crafted some newspaper curtains for the window. On the door, he had covered it with newspaper. The desks, chairs, the animal cages, textbooks, and even Professor Brown's little trinkets and her own special desk was covered with the stuff. It was particularly hard to cover her desk up, as it was always so very messy and unorganized, but yes, William Sawyer had managed it. Because of him, absolutely nothing was safe from the stuff.

With one last retreating gaze around the classroom, Will left with a smile, and got away as quick as he could, so no one could suspect was him. Will knew he had just played one of his best pranks yet.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Kelsi Cruise arrived that morning, the sound of black heels clinking against the floor. She had a rather tough morning- Brian was sick with the stomach flu, but she had many tests to give out today so couldn't leave him. Drew had many meetings, so she had one of the muggle neighborhood parents take care of him. Unfortunately, having the overactive imagination she did, she kept coming up with wild theories of what would happen- this particular neighborhood parent instead had his child take care of Brian- an 18-year-old who in fact had graduated school the year earlier, unfortunately who she KNEW was quite unreliable. in fact he arrives late. But, hey. Nothing she can do. Busy day today.

Either way, she arrived looking quite bristled, and took out her key to open her classroom door- realizing it was already unlocked. "... Weird," she said, looking alarmed. Then she opened the door. A few newspapers flew into her face. "What the-" She slapped them away impatiently, and stepped in. "What? Oh..." She kind of stood there, and dropped her books into the newspaper-covered floor, looking around with a blank expression. The corner of her lip was twitching- as though she were ready to cry/laugh or something.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she then screamed, and it could be heard through the whole floor.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Will sighed happily, who was quite far away by now. The perfection reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Leah stepped into her mother's class, and her eyes widened. She then turned around and left the class.

"No, no, you're in the right class," said a strained voice, from the desk where Professor Brown was settled with her head in her hands. She was definitely going to have one of those frightening days.

Leah slowly settled in her usual seat in the back quietly, eying Caroline apprehensively. The air in the room declared that with obvious tenseness and annoyance that common sense lead the class to be quiet and be sure to just take a seat and get right into the class. Leah sat there silently, curiosity itching at her all over as to what could have happened in here.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Bianca slipped into her Transfiguration class, took one look around, and sighed serenely. This was going to be a wonderful class today. Whoever managed to do this was her hero for the day, and so she happily took her seat behind Caroline.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Caroline gasped when she came in, but sat down, trying not to laugh. She knew who had done this- the only person who had been collecting papers- but she wasn't going to tell on him.
But Professor Brown looked so.. sad. It made her feel rather guilty to be a "conspirator" so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Blake entered the classroom, and didn't even try to hide her laugh. She sank into the seat next to Caroline, giggling like mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration   Transfiguration - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2