At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Empty
PostSubject: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:50 am

As expected, there was Will Sawyer, sitting on a window seat. But, he wasn't just sitting there for the heck of it. Of course not. In his hands, he had a large cardboard box and a bottle of ink and a quill.

On the box, he scribbled "PLEASE DONATE UNNEEDED NEWSPAPERS HERE." and he used a spell on the letters so that they flashed various colors on the rainbow, to attract more attention. He smiled to himself-if all things worked out, this would be his more successful prank yet.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:51 am

And, out came Caroline from class. She saw Will and the box there, and she got rather excited. "I'll be right back!" She whispered to Leah and Matilda, and then went right over to Will, trying not to blush.
"Hi! What are you collecting newspapers for?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:54 am

Derek was leaning against the wall next to Will, laughing hard about something Will just said. He was totally calm, and his school uniform tie was untied just like Leah did it, too.

Leah stood on the other end of the hall with Matilda, eying what was happening, and facepalmed. Of course. She'll have to have a talk with Caroline.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:55 am

Will looked up, and smiled gently at her. Oh, that beautiful smile, and those sparkling eyes. But first years. What a curious sort of creature they are. Always trying to figure out about everything of the school.

"Oh, this for a... Care of Magical Creatures recycling project." Will lied, still smiling at her. It felt good to be popular.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:58 am

"That's so cool!" Caroline said immediately. He could have said it was to wrap raw fish in, and that would have still been her response. "Uh, I'm Caroline. You're Will, you screamed into the Transfiguration classroom earlier. That was really funny."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:04 pm

"Heh... I guess THAT was pretty fun, but I wasn't trying to be funny. It's true-Professor Brown is my favorite teacher." he replied, winking at Caroline. He then shot a rather smug smile at Leah, and winked at her too, when Caroline wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Caroline, despite her best efforts to remain calm, started blushing. "So, um.. I hope you get enough newspapers for your project. I'll see you around!" She said, then ran back off to Leah. As soon as she was away from him, she started her excited giggling. "Did you see that? He winked at me!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:11 pm

Will laughed a little to himself, when Caroline was out of earshot. What an airhead! But, he got up, and left the box where it was, and left to go make a new one for the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Caroline was talking to Leah rapidly. "Did you see that?! I told you it would go well! I told you I told you I told you!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Leah hadn't noticed his wink. "Yeah! You DID tell me! Oh, my, God! That's pretty cool. Then he's going to ignore you for the rest of your life! YAY!" She said in false giddiness, clapping her hands together with an overwide grin. Then she stopped the act and crossed her arms. "You're gonna get crushed, Caroline.. And when it happens, I'll be the one dancing around you going 'I told you! I told you!'"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Caroline shook her head. "Leah, this is the start to great things. You know what, I bet you just want him for yourself." She said, frowning. "I'm telling you, this is going to work out."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:43 pm

"I WANT WILLIAM SAWYER?!" she yelled incredously. "I DON'T EVEN WANT A GUY RIGHT NOW! What the fuck?! You're disgusting. I've known him like, my whole life, jeez Caroline! And whatever, if you say it works out, whatever."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:45 pm

"Whatever!" Caroline said, putting her hands over her ears. "Lalalalala~ I'm not listening to you, because you're batshit crazy!!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:54 pm

"I'm batshit crazy?!" Leah's face grew a bit red. She shook her head and kept walking. "C'mon, loser. Let's get to our next class."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Apparently Caroline had listened to that. "I'm not a loser." She grumbled, going with Leah to class, looking a bit irritated.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Leah looked equally irritated, having a small scowl on her face.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:58 pm

"SO!" Caroline said, smiling at Leah, trying not to get her mad, especially since they were starting to be such good friends. "If you don't like Will, do you like anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration   The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallway Outside Of Transfiguration
Page 1 of 1