At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Empty
PostSubject: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Jennifer came down, robes covered in the fur of the cat she met in the corridor. She seemed a bit pale, hr dash through the dungeons without a friend creeped her out quite a bit. She began to move for a seat closer to the board, but immediately rethought the idea and sat towards the cupboards with supplies in them. First pick was always nice!
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Richard appeared in the potions room. There were very few people in here, but since Jennier caught his eye first, he sat next to her in the two-person desk. "Hi! I'm Richard!" he told her, smiling. "I hear Potions is a nice class."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Jennifer jumped a bit, but returned the smile. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jennifer." She took a deep breath, prepping herself for small talk. She was always awful at it! "Really? That's such a relief. My brother basically told me every class was horrid..."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:52 pm

"What do you yourself think of the classes? I really like them. Magic is so fun!" Richard was a very excited person. He sure smiled a lot.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Jennifer was a bit flustered, so many questions and so much excitement from one guy! Better get used to it, she thought, he's going to be my Potions partner for a while. "Magic... it is really fun isn't it!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Richard pulled his Potions book out of his bag, setting it on the desk, which was a little too big for the small first-years. "It is! I mean, it's just so fascinating! And fun!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Jennifer gave a bit of a laugh, easing into the conversation. "You find a lot of things fun, it seems!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Richard shrugged. "Why wouldn't I? Hogwarts is like this big magical adventure so far!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:40 pm

"I guess you're right! Do you know when we have Flying classes?!" She added on, quite excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:53 pm

"Uh... uh..." Richard reached into his bag and pulled out his schedule. "We have Flying tomorrow, right before lunch."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Jennifer sighed, "Crud! I was really looked forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:28 pm

"I'm looking forward to it! I can't believe we have to wait until tomorrow, though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions   Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw and Slytherin First Year, Potions
Page 1 of 1