At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration  Empty
PostSubject: 1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration    1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:31 pm

"Magic, magic, magic.." A young boy named Christopher sang, playing around with his wand, twirling it in the air. He was an early riser, and he was the first one in the classroom.
"Fun, fun fun fun.."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration    1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:40 am

Brian entered the class, and sat in the front row. He knew his mom was teaching this class, despite the fact she was nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration    1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:41 am

Ciara strutted into the class, normally haughty face in quite the furious frown. There had be a blow out in her dorm room [u]very[/i] early in the morning about leaving windows open, and she was not the kind of morning person that should be woken up to screaming people. Her bitter air followed her all the way to the back of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration    1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 pm

"Brian!" called Anton, as he entered the classroom. He quickly move past Ciara, accidentally pushing her a little, with his thick body. He excitedly sat down beside him in the desk.

"Isn't this exciting?! Transfiguration! We get to turn stuff into stuff!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration    1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Ciara gave a bit of a twitch, counting slowly to ten. Who knew where the teacher was, and it was... accidental... right?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration    1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 am

Brian beamed. "Yes, I'm so excited to turn stuff into stuff!" he said, beaming. He really WAS excited to do this, of course there was a bit of sarcasm in his voice, and he began to laugh.

Professor Brown bustled, in waving her wand to cause large cracks in the air to get their attention. "Everyone, quickly, pick a seat. Don't worry where you sit, I'll be setting a seating arrangement plan for you all either way. Hurry up, don't pull what I did and not make it in time!" she said, reaching her desk at the front. She stopped abruptly and her robes whipped behind her as she then eyed them all. She lifted a hand up and brushed her hair out of her face, and slammed both hands onto the desk. Time to start her annual speech to the First years. "So. You have started at Hogwarts, yes?" she asked, eying them all. "First year? Mhm... have fun with that. Well, let me tell you something. Every problem you'll have, school related in first year will be a load of bullshit."

Brian gasped; considering how his mother just swore. Nah, he's used to the swearing. It's the fact that SHE swore that has him stunned.

"But that doesn't mean anything, kids." she said, suddenly backtracking. "Yes, well, those problems won't be a big problem. It's the way you DEAL with them that counts. You see, soon you'll be entering another part of your life, then another. It's all in phases. Like the Morph Theory. You'll learn about this in your third year. What I'm leading to, is that every stage in your life will impact how you do in the next stage. So for example, in your fifth year, you'll soon have OWLS. If you focused well in every year before that, well OWLS will successfully go by in a breeze. If you freak out and have nervous breakdowns here and there and everywhere, well you suck. Let me tell you a story," Professor Brown sighed. "Before my Owl Year, all through my beginning years at Hogwarts, I didn't care about ANYTHING. Not even what people thought of me! I was exceptionally vulgar. Then came along OWL years, and well, I broke down during one of my exams and I didn't do very well. It's all thanks to the little effort I put in life before then, that lead to such shitty grades."

There was the foul language again. Brian shook his head. He didn't know whether or not he liked this new person he saw as his mother; she scared him a little bit, but fascinated him as well.

"Anyways, that's my point. What I mainly intend on saying is, well, you better do well or else first of all, you'll screw everything up in the future, and second of all, I'll screw YOU up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration    1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Year Hufflepuff & Slytherin Transfiguration
Page 1 of 1