At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm

"Nope, mine looks about the same. I heard History of Magic is taught by a ghost.." Dianna said, frowning and starting to walk. "At least that's what Audrey said. Ghosts freak me out, don't they scare you?"

"Hey, you don't happen to have a map from your brothers and sisters, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm

In the back of the room, two kids were talking to each other. One was a young girl with big, brown eyes and curly black hair. She was pretty good at Charms; she found it to be pretty easy. It just came naturally to Dara Brown, much like it had come naturally to her mother.

Richard, a boy she was sitting next to and just befriended, wasn't very good at Charms. He was a bit clueless about all of this magic stuff, so he was just trying to catch on without looking like a fool.

Last edited by Kronk on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 am

"No..." Anthony shook his head. "Will talked about how I should be 'independent from the aid of my siblings' or something really weird like that." But, his eyes drifted towards the pair of students in the back of the classroom. They seemed safe enough.

"I can ask them if you want." And, without waiting for an answer, he shyly approached them, with his schedule still clutched in his hand.

"Uh..." The words didn't seem to quite come out right.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 am

Dianna was going to stay where she was, but then she realized if she didn't stick with Anthony, she'd be lost alone.
Then she'd show up late to class like Natalie was.
So, she quickly approached the other students too, at risk of looking desperate.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:07 am

Dara and Richard looked up from what they were doing.

"Oh--hi! W-what's up?" Dara asked, her voice faltering a bit. This guy looked pretty tall from her position sitting down. It made her a little nervous. She looked down at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 am

"Um..." Anthony set the piece of paper on the desk, and pointed to History of Magic that was printed on there. "You don't happen to know where this is, do you? That's our next class..."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am

"I have that class next, too," Dara murmured. "I passed it on the way here."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am

"Oh... do you mind showing us the way there?" Anthony gave her a small smile, in hopes that she would warm up to them a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am

Dianna nodded. "That'd be really great! We could all go there. I'm Dianna Astor, by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 am

Dara smiled softly. "Er, yeah. That'll work." Dara was a little shocked by how loud Dianna was, and simply said, "I'm Dara."

"I'm Richard!" Richard piped up.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 am

"Nice to meet you both!" Dianna grinned at the both of them. "So, Dara, let's go now! I want to get a seat in the back."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 am

"Do you want to lead the way Dara? Oh yeah!-I'm Anthony. I didn't get a chance to tell you." Anthony said brightly, as he turned the other way.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 am

"O-okay!" Dara said, gathering her things and putting them neatly in her bag. "Um... just follow me, then!"

"Alright!" Richard said brightly, getting his stuff together as well and following Dara out of the classroom. "C'mon. Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms    1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Year Gryffindor & Ravenclaw Charms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2