At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Dianna didn't say anything for a while, just climbed the tree with great difficulty. Eventually she got up high enough to where she could talk in a whisper and he could hear her. "My dad left last night. Mum got mad and they were yelling and his stuff is all gone.." She sniffled. "Adam's been in bed all day and Aunt Selia came over but she had to leave and it's so quiet over there."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 pm

"..."

Anthony was silent for a moment, thinking quietly about what Dianna had said. He had heard about people getting divorces, of course, but he had not really heard of anyone close to him experiencing. So, not really knowing what else to do. He carefully slid down to the branch he was on, to the one Dianna was at, and gave her a hug.

"...I'm sorry. I didn't know your dad would do that..."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 pm

"Neither did I." Dianna said, just kind of sitting there. "And, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 pm

"You're welcome." he paused again, before talking. "What's gonna happen?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:33 pm

"I don't know. They didn't say anything about how things were going to happen during the argument. Mom asked if he lo.." Her voice wavered. "Mom asked that, and he said no, and then she told him to leave and he yelled at her that he hated her then he left and it was all over. I haven't seen him since. What if he's homeless, Anthony? I'm so worried.. And mom hasn't said three words to me except to make breakfast and wake up Adam and I just don't know what to think about either of them."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Anthony was quiet for a long time, mulling things over in his head. He didn't know quite what to think. "I'm not sure what to do to help you, but..." he looked up at her. "Maybe we can take your mind off of things... my mum was going to bake a cake. Maybe she can bake your family a sympathy one, too." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:37 pm

"That sounds great." She didn't say much more, just looked out at the scenery. "It's really pretty from up here."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm

"Yeah," he agreed. "That's why I like it too. I wish more people would climb up so they could look around and see, but they never feel like it." With a final shrug, he carefully began to climb down the tree, and lead Dianna back into the kitchen, where Rachel was indeed pouring over one of her many recipe books.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm

"Hello, Mrs. Monaseem." Dianna said somberly. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:44 pm

"I'm just fine, honey." Rachel looked over, and smiled at her. "How does this sound?" she flipped to a page in her book, and showed her a picture of a Red Velvet Cake with cream cheese frosting. "I haven't baked a red velvet cake in a long time."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 pm

"It sounds wonderful. Would you like help? I'm not very good at baking, but I can try." Dianna asked, rolling up her sleeves. Everything she said sounded slightly monotone.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm

"Of course. Why don't you crack these eggs for me?" she offered, handing her some brown eggs that were on a napkin. "Just crack them in this little bowl and..." Rachel soon began to measure the flour, while still talking with Dianna.

She glanced over at her a couple times. "Dianna, what's wrong? I can read you like a book."

Meanwhile, Anthony had run off to use the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Dianna cracked the eggs silently, mind whirring away. Should she tell Mrs. Sawrer? Would her mother be mad? But wait-- Mrs. Sawyer was her mum's friend. She'd find out eventually. So, Dianna just spilled.
"My dad doesn't love my mum and so he left and mum won't stop crying and it's really bad." She blurted out, still cracking eggs.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Rachel dropped her measure, gently took the egg out of Dianna's hand, and gave her a hug, stroking her hair gently. She felt horrible for her... it must be heart breaking to have your parents split up at that age in life.

"When did it happen, honey?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm

"Just last night," Dianna mumbled, hugging Rachel back. It was nice to have her there. Maybe Adam should come down to the Sawyers' house. It certainly couldn't hurt. "It was kind of late when he came home- but not that bad- and they just started arguing and arguing and mum got really mad when he said what he said and then she made him leave."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:09 pm

"Hmm..." Rachel was thoughtful, thinking about Elroy would have done. Knowing him quite well, she figured what he was out doing. But, there was no way she would tell what happened to Dianna.

"I knew your father in school." she said quietly.

Then, a twinge of horrible guilt filled her stomach. Could it be from that conversation she had with Elroy a night or two ago that convinced him to go run off?
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:10 pm

"Really? What was he like? Did he get good grades? I bet he was the best.." Dianna said, smiling. "He wasn't a nerd, was he?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Rachel laughed and shook her head. "No, he wasn't. He was actually the complete opposite of a nerd."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:16 pm

"Really?!" Dianna's eyes grew starry. "Please, tell me everything. And about my mum, too."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Rachel went back to work with the cake while she was talking this time.

"Your father was in Gryffindor, and I have to be honest, he was a bit of a slacker. He didn't really care much for school at all, or anything that had to do with it. He was really nonchalant. Your mother was the same way, she cared about having fun, but she did turn out to be VERY successful. She had quite a comeback."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Dianna smiled and went back to cracking eggs. "I'm going to be the most well-liked girl at Hogwarts. I swear it. Lots of people will like me, and I'll make cookies at the beginning of every year.."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Rachel laughed at her. "That's very sweet of you! You can have some of my recipes... or are you just going to ask your Aunt Selia to make them for you?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

"I'm just going to ask my Aunt Selia." Dianna said, laughing. "What did my mum do after school?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 pm

She looked a little uncomfortable. But she regained her confidence. "She went to law school, to study law, and then she was reunited with your father, and they got married... the rest is history."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 pm

"Oh.." Dianna was quiet for a few more minutes. "I got the eggs done." She said eventually- she had dropped some eggshells in and had to fish them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next