At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fourth Year Girls' Dorm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Matilda was in here after the feast, changed into her pajamas, writing in her journal.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:15 pm

"Hey!" Caroline said, plopping down on Matilda's bed next to her. She had changed into her pajamas too, but she wasn't much of a journal person.
"I saw you talking to that guy at that feast. You guys really hit it off, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Matilda smirked, finishing off the last sentence and tossing her journal over onto her bedside table. "Yeah, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Louise had somehow inched her way into the dorm as well, and was rather occupied with something under her bed. All that could be seen was a pair of black stocking feet sticking out beneath the box spring.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:23 pm

"He's very... Manly." Caroline mumbled, staring at the journal. "Um, is he really your type? I mean, does he even speak English? He doesn't seem very nice."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Matilda glanced at the journal, reached over, and closed it. The last thing she needed was Caroline snooping through it. "He speaks English, but I wouldn't venture as far as to say he's very good at it. And, he's very nice. Polite. Not a lot of guys here are like that." Matilda shrugged. "I don't know what you mean by 'my type,' because I don't have a crush on him."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Caroline wanted to snort and laugh at that.
"So all you want in a person is them to be polite? That's so ridiculous! He's only being polite because those are the only things he's learned in English. Or worse- he's only being polite because you're pretty, and as soon as he talks to you more he'll let his guard down and start being like Will!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Matilda wrinkled her nose. "It's more than just politeness that matters. And, by that, I mean that he's genuinely nice. You could see it in his eyes." Such nice eyes. Hmmm...

"Only time will tell whether he's legitimately being honest or not. No use arguing over it now."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:41 pm

"Oh, you can see it in his eyes. That's so reliable." Caroline went back over to her bed, shutting her bedcurtains and curling up with a book, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:54 pm

"It's not like you would know anything about honesty, anyway." Matilda turned her attention to a fellow fourth-year Slytherin female, who immediately began to gossip about "some Durmstrang bitch with nappy hair."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:57 pm

"What?!" Caroline said, whipping open her curtains. Her book dropped to the floor. "Are you saying I'm a liar? I've never lied to you!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:13 pm

"Yes, but, you've lied to others. People talk. Whatever."

"... I mean, I might've looked past her looks if it weren't for the fact that she was such a bitch the whole time!" exclaimed the gossipy auburn-headed one that Matilda had been chatting with. "I swear, she was so rude. The guys were generally alright, but the girls were horrid."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Caroline gaped at the pair of them. Yeah she lied to other people. Who didn't lie to other people? "Well--Of course you think the girls are bitches and the guys are "alright". The both of you are filthy gossiping whores."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:32 pm

"To be a whore would mean that I would have had to go after any piece of dick that comes my way." Matilda glared at Caroline. "Which I never have. I take no offense to you calling me a whore because, quite frankly, it isn't true. Gossipy? Right now, yeah. What girl isn't, at some point?" Matilda shook her head at the redhead, and situated herself under her covers. "It's just a coincidence that the people of the opposite sex are being nicer than the people of the same sex. Our opinions may change. It's only the first night! It's no big deal."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:41 pm

"Excuses, excuses.." Caroline mumbled. It was a big deal. Matilda just downplayed everything. Sometimes, Caroline could just kill her. Sure, she was pretty and level headed, but.. She was just annoying.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:43 pm

"Don't try to make a big deal out of nothing." Matilda reached up and closed the drapery around her bed. "Night."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:51 pm

"Night." Caroline said, turning over with her back to Matilda, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Matilda was sitting in here during one of her breaks, scribbling away on some assignment.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:40 pm

"Matilda!" Caroline said, coming up the stairs from the common room, sitting down on the bed next to her. "Hey, do you have some time to talk?"

Last edited by Pinkie Pie on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:13 pm

"Just a sec," she said, finishing her thought and adding a nice period at the end of her last sentence. She rolled up the parchment and set it on her bedside table next to her bag. "Yeah, sure. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:17 pm

"I, uh.. I wanted to talk to you about that guy we argued about. I'm really sorry I got so mad.. It's stupid for us to argue about some boy that you don't even like all that much." Caroline cleared her throat, and carried on in a weaker voice. "I guess I was just jealous."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:02 pm

"Don't worry about it. Like I said, it's no big deal, so don't make it one." Matilda then cocked her head to the side. "What do you mean, you were jealous? You barely know the guy. What, do you think he's hot or something?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Caroline laughed. "No, not at all. That's not what I meant, Matilda. I'm jealous of him.. Listen, I just.. kind of like you. You're such a great friend.. This wasn't a good idea." She got up rather hastily, and knocked over Matilda's bookbag, spilling everything out.
"Damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Matilda took this opportunity to mull this over quickly. She stuffed everything back into her bookbag, and once she was finished, stood up and looked down at Caroline. "So... you're saying that you're jealous of Elias because you have a crush on me? When did you decide that you're a lesbian?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:31 pm

"I decided when I figured out I like you!" Caroline said angrily. She didn't quite like how Matilda was playing this off as a little crush.
"And yeah, I'm jealous of Elias. That's why I got so mad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourth Year Girls' Dorm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next