At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fourth Year Girls' Dorm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Fourth Year Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Matilda snickered. "You're bullshitting me, aren't you? There's no way you can have a crush on me."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:08 pm

"I'm not bullshitting you, Matilda! I'm serious. Stop.. Stop acting like this is a joke." Leah did not say this would happen. This wasn't one of her solutions.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Matilda shook her head. "Nah. I can't believe it." There was a moment's silence, and she looked right into Caroline's eyes. "Do you really like me like that?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 pm

"Yeah, I do, Matilda." Caroline said quietly. "It's probably weird for you. I know it's even weirder to find out your best friend is a lesbian, but.. I feel like I really like you."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Matilda took a deep breath, and ran her fingers through her hair. "That's... flattering? I'm, ah, not a lesbian. Nor am I bisexual. I... don't like girls." She bit her lower lip. "And I don't like you that way. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:00 pm

"Alright then. Okay.." Caroline grabbed onto the side of the bedpost, trying to stay standing up. "Um.. Thanks for talking to me about this, then, Matilda." She just kind of stood there for a few minutes, before realizing that Matilda was there first, and she should leave.
"Matilda, I-- I'll.. See you later."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:46 pm

"Alright." Matilda plopped back down on her bed and, once Caroline was gone, took out her journal and began scribbling furiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Year Girls' Dorm   Fourth Year Girls' Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourth Year Girls' Dorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2