At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck Yeah Supermarket

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:34 pm

"Is that one of those dating websites? I don't own a computer.." Serenity said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 pm

"You don't own a computer?!" He gasped. "Ma'am, we're living in the twenty-first century, an era blessed with much technology!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:39 pm

"I have a work computer!" She quickly remedied, wondering how muggles were SO dense.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:54 pm

HUGH UP IN HERE BAGGIN' SOME GROCERIES. Ignorance is bliss.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Sophia was at the supermarket, picking up some groceries for dinner. She decided that she was going to be the one cooking for her parents. They, of course, had plenty of ingredients at home, but Sophia thought that this would be the best way to reveal the truth to Hugh.

So twenty minutes later, she went up to the checkout that Hugh was working at.

Baby carrots, baby corn, baby-back ribs, and to top it off, a bottle of milk...

The entire time, Sophia's eyes were laser pointed into his.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:01 pm

And, Hugh being who he was, he used all that intelligence that leaked from his hair follicles every so often to connect the dots, and he did indeed come up with the most probable answer. A tiny, tiny smirk crossed his face as he bagged Sophia's selection, and while punching in the numbers, he spoke up. "Your mother? Again?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:08 pm

"..."

Sophia just stared at him; she was completely dumbfounded. For once, she didn't have some sort of comeback or answer, she was just... shocked. For someone, who was supposedly in one of the 'smart' houses back at Hogwarts, gave her the most empty headed question! This was all too much. And now, her child was going to have that moron for a father!

Finally, she gained back her words and actions, and she did the right thing.

"You fucking idiot!" And she smacked him soundly across the face, much to the horror of her fellow shoppers.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Hugh stood there, the refrigerated baby carrots in hand, head shot off slightly to the side, the blood beginning to boil to the surface where he was slapped. That... had hurt, quite a bit. He had the very, very brief urge to hit her right back. Then, he recalled where he was, who she was, who he was, what was happening... what WAS happening? He looked down, toward the edge of the conveyor. Baby carrots, baby corn, ribs... milk... It was unmistakable, the stork was on the way. But... Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Gently, he set the carrots in the plastic bag, on top of the ribs. His stomach coddled, the gears in his mind came to a screeching halt. He took the milk in hand, prepared a separate bag. A quick glance at the screen, and a "Seven seventy-two." It was then he realized how tortuously hungry he was.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:23 pm

"I changed my mind, Hugh." Sophia began to push the bags of food back towards him. "Consider these a gift from me to you. This is the least I can do for you. You have given me this wonderful gift, and I want to repay you." Sophia fished around in her purse, and she slammed the money right in front of him.

"Keep the change also,Daddy. And Sophia marched out of the store, without a second look.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Hugh then took the remainder of the day off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Yeah Supermarket   Fuck Yeah Supermarket - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck Yeah Supermarket
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2