At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Community Theater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Community Theater - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:11 pm

"Ah, shit, Anthony!" Josiah turned a bit red in the face, staring at Anthony like he was crazy. "Couldn't you have waited five more minutes? How long have you been here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:13 pm

"I-I wasn't in here very long and at all. I just came in and saw you two talking, and..." he lied, looking away. "Either way, though. He's looking for you two."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:19 pm

"Anthony, don't you think it would have been better to speak up while we were talking and not what we were doing after that?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:24 pm

"Um..." Anthony took a couple steps back shyly. "No, I didn't think about doing that... I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Well, next time, trying using your head instead of being so thickheaded!" Sam snapped at him, before turning back to Josiah. "I'll see you on stage in a minute; I have to use the restroom." and she walked off in a huff.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Josiah sighed, and shook his head. "Thanks for that, Anthony, really. God, you're an idiot sometimes," Josiah mumbled, breezing past Anthony looking pretty mad.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Anthony was about to open his mouth to protest, but he quickly reminded himself that this was the new Josiah. And, this whole new Josiah thing was really disheartening. A year ago, before Josiah started Hogwarts, he would have been with Anthony, creeping up on some other couple for the fun of it.

This time, he was the other half of the couple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Community Theater
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2