At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Community Theater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

A Community Theater Empty
PostSubject: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Ah, how nice it was to be with the cutest boy in your year, alone.

Samantha Jones certainly thought so. There wasn't a place that was more intimate than the back wings of a theater. She was a part of a local production of 'Oklahoma!' and, she during that month or so of rehearsing, she got to know a boy that happened to be in her year (Yes, she attended) Hogwarts, and she was currently having a summer fling with him.

Guess who?

Josiah A. Silva, that's who.

She and him were seated together, in a private place, where everyone else was on stage, signing each other's scripts, since they would be opening soon and all that. Sure, that was fun, but having her shoulder being wrapped around Josiah's arm was just sublime.

Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Josiah had his arms wrapped around miss Samantha's waist. It was his first real relationship (that didn't last more than a week) and, well, he really liked this girl. She was pretty, she was nice, she had a nice rack and she was... Samantha.

Samantha.

Josiah felt pretty comfortable. They were in a little room backstage. The lights were dim, and the only sound that could be heard were the faint and not-so-frequent yells of people out on the stage. No one could bother them.

"You look awfully pretty today," Josiah said softly, looking down into her eyes. They were very nice eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Samantha giggled, and blushed rather demurely. God, she was such an Ingenue. But that's who she was. She cuddled into his arms a bit more, and sighed.

"You are too..." she joked a little, and was quiet for a moment, taking in everything about him. His body, his clothes, his scent... before looking back up with him, to chat.

"So! Are you excited for school? It will be SO nice not to be a first year anymore." Samantha said.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Josiah stroked her back mindlessly. "Yeah, and now we get to pick on all the little first-years. That'll be real fun."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Samantha laughed out loud this time, and she gave him a playful little slap.

"Joey, you wouldn't do that! That's so mean!" she exclaimed, trying to sound serious, but her sparkling eyes gave her away. "Besides, what do you have against first years?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Josiah smiled. That was it. He wasn't overly giggly like Samantha. "I don't know, they're just... so... weird!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Samantha just shook her head, still smiling. "My little brother is starting next year. Didn't you say you had a cousin or someone starting this year? Maybe they will be friends!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:17 pm

"Uh, I think I have a cousin starting this year. And one guy in our play, Anthony, too. Ugh, he's so annoying..." Josiah rolled his eyes. "I hope he's not in Gryffindor or anything. That would suck."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:23 pm

"That would." Sam agreed, chuckling a bit. "But, don't throw him in Ravenclaw with me-say, his sister is in my house, too. SHE's annoying too. Do you think it's just a family gene or something?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:35 pm

"I don't know, I guess. My dad says that THEIR dad was annoying when HE was growing up, too..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:39 pm

"Definitely runs in the family, then." And then Samantha leaned up, and pecked Josiah on the cheek, before blushing and giggling just a teeny tiny bit.

~

And this was the part where Anthony had arrived. He was about to walk up to Josiah boldly with the announcement that he had to come out of his hiding place and join everyone else, director's orders, but the site of the two lovebirds made him stop in place, and sneak back into the wings, watching the two of them with fascination.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:48 pm

"I'm sure it doesn't run in my family. Or, at least, I hope it doesn't." He kissed her forehead and grinned, completely oblivious to Anthony's presence.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:49 pm

"Of course not! Or, you're just the lone exception... which makes you even more special." Samantha smiled at the kiss, and up at Josiah.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:58 pm

"I suppose. My family's full of weirdos..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:24 pm

"You're kidding! I've met your mum before and she's so... nice!" Sam exclaimed in disbelief. The thought of Joey coming from weirdos was incomprehensible.

~

"She must have never met his dad, then." Anthony thought to himself, who was still snooping in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:28 pm

"You don't know her the way I do," Josiah grinned. "Try spending about thirteen years with her, then you'll see how weird she is. When she was in Hogwarts, she dyed her hair neon colors."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:30 pm

"Really!" Samantha looked surprised, but then she smiled at that thought. "I could never imagine your mum with bright colored hair... she seems too... would modest be the right word?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:36 pm

"Modest?!" Josiah laughed out loud. "That's funny! My mom is the exact OPPOSITE of modesty."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Sam pouted a bit. It wasn't a very nice feeling to be laughed. "Well, if she wasn't modest, wouldn't her hair be all different colored again?"

Anthony couldn't help but laugh a little, but he quickly clasped a hand over his mouth, and was quiet again, so he wouldn't give away his spot.

But Sam heard, and she glanced around suspiciously. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:44 pm

"Nah, she just grew out of that stage. She refers to it as her 'hipster stage.'"

He heard Anthony's giggles. He, too, looked around, but since Anthony was hiding in the shadows, Josiah didn't see him. "I'm sure it's nothing..." he gave Sam a little squeeze, still holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:51 pm

"A hipster?" It was now Sam's turn to look surprised, and she raised her eyebrows at him. "That isn't very hipsterish... dying your hair. That sounds more 'scene' than anything."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:52 pm

"No, but see, no one was dying their hair back then, unless it was a natural color. She also got her eyebrow pierced, and she says she only classified herself as a hipster because she was like 'fuck mainstream culture, I'm cooler than that!'" Josiah shrugged. "Personally I think it's more scene, but scene people are kinda like hipsters, so..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Sam laughed, and then shrugged a bit. "Well, with that attitude, you're right. And she would especially be different when you look at how all the kids at Hogwarts dress." And then, she stared up at Josiah, and she began to slowly move her lips onto his...
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Josiah felt that it was a little awkward how they had gone from discussing how her mom fit into cliques to kissing, but, what the heck. He slowly moved his hands up her body and cupped her face in his hands. Completely oblivious to Anthony's creeping, he began kissing Sam.

Omnomnom.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Well. This was becoming a bit all too much. That poor girl; it looked like Josiah was trying to eat her face off! So, with a start, Anthony jumped and ran up to them, speaking loudly.

"HEY, you two! Uh, Mr. Higgins said that it's time for you two to come out and join everyone!" Anthony exclaimed, speaking up a bit louder than he should have.

And, as a result Sam snapped away from Josiah, crying a little from fright.

"ANTHONY! Don't sneak up on us like that!" she snapped at him, still looking surprised from the scare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Community Theater   A Community Theater Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Community Theater
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else :: residential-
Jump to: