At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gryffindor Common Room

Go down 
+2
Armin Worldwide
opal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:03 am

"HAH! It's for good-goodies." Will said, laughing at her. "Trust me Leah, when you get older and your work load builds, you WILL be in there a lot of times."

~

"WAH!" Phillip jumped up and woke with a start. He rubbed his eyes sleepily, before turning to glare Matt.

"Don't do that, it scares me! But wha-what did you say?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 am

Matt rolled his eyes before repeating himself, "I finished, and it's still light out, we're going outside."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:43 am

"Stop trying to scare me, Will, it's not working." Leah said with a knowingly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:45 am

Will laughed. "Oh Leah, you're so cute... you innocent little first year. Wait until you're a third year and you have to begin taking extra classes. Oh, some word of advice about that-if you don't want an extra workload, take Muggle Studies. It's really easy and you can find a lot of jobs that are in the Muggle field. And, take Arthimancy instead of Divination. It's more useful."

~

"Okay then!" Phil jumped off out of his chair, and began to walk out of the Common Room. "I'll meet you there!" And ran out.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:53 am

Leah continued to stare at Will. "Why are you being so nice?" she asked him with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:00 pm

"I dunno." he shrugged. "I just don't want you to get hurt. But once your life is more adjusted to Hogwarts, I'll probably start bothering you again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4