At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ministry Of Magic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:25 am

"Don't play games with me, Blaine." At this point, she didn't really care if he could feel her heart pounding against his back.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:30 am

Blaine's arms tensed up. "... I love you, Holly," he whispered. The word Love. Love? He hasn't felt it come out of his mouth like that. It felt as if he'd never spoken it before. He may have said "Oh I love weekends," or "I love my shoes," or "I love chicken wings," but never "I love you," in such a way.

He felt ready to choke when he then made out, "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:40 am

Holly took a shaky breath, and said softly, "I love you too, Blaine." She had only felt this tense admitting her love to one other person--and that was Fry. With Eric, she never felt this... nervousness. The more she had thought about it since the divorce, the more it seemed like they had just thought they were in love but they never really were. Or, at least that's how it was for Holly anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:42 am

Blaine exhaled slowly, releasing the carbon dioxide kept tight in his lungs. He turned around, and cupped her face in his large hands, and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:44 am

Holly felt the anxiety inside melt away. She held her arms around him and pressed herself against him, kissing him back, returning the passion.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:47 am

He was about to lift her up onto his desk, when he realized that no, he was going to take this slow. Nice and easy. No more man-ho-ness. And so, he instead moved his hands from her face down her shoulders, then arms, until he had her hands in his. And they continued to kiss in that position for a while.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:55 am

Before long, her hands wandered up his arms, and she started running her fingers through his hair. Even though she didn't say it then, he did appreciate him not immediately going for sex. Hey, he was improving. Maybe it had to do with him getting older and maturing.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:58 am

He was very delayed in this maturing business. He soon pulled away- no matter how unwillingly it was-, and smiled down at Holly. "You should go, we both have work to do, right?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:02 am

[[NatSmiley: also, i believe liv would say
NatSmiley: tonight is a victory
theotaku604: Quite so]]

"Alright," Holly smiled bashfully up at him, biting her bottom lip. She fixed his hair and straightened up his suit. "You be good, now, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:06 am

He tapped her on the nose.

[[Yes tapped.]]

"You too," he said with another wink, and flashed her those pearly whites. "Bye, now." he said with a wave, and returned to his office. He then began going through some papers, and sighed, staring at the door once she was gone.

Love...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Eric was sitting at a table with fancy tables and fancy things here and there, altogether with his beautiful adored wife, Katherine. He was dressed in a tuxedo, and despite anxiety running through his system, he looked very sad. The Ministry of Magic had, after all, died recently. Whoever was set to take his place wasn't going to be popular at first. Kingsley was by far one of the best Ministers in a long time. He turned to Katherine, and took her hand. Next to him was Nicolas and Rachel, and a few other people. Of course, the entire banquet was set with many tables covered in beautiful white drapery and comfortable chairs, and there were courses of dinner too. Many people were giving long speeches of Kingsley, and stories and such about him.

Eric had seen him a few times- preparing paperwork for him, giving messages, even at some Auror tasks Kingsley had come along. He had a small speech himself, not as inspirational as these people, though.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Rachel had the dinner menu propped up in front of her, with wide eyes. She did look quite lovely, with a nice light green dress, and ribbon in her hair. Living the lifestyle she had, she always LIVED for the opportunities to get all dressed up and going out to parties and banquets and things like this.

"Geez, you guys! This sure is fancy! I mean, there's a whole menu for tonight!" she exclaimed, sounding so unintentionally common.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Katherine was all dressed up, like all of the other women there. She stroked Eric's hand lovingly with her thumb, and smiled softly at Rachel. "Well, yes, they do... they really go all-out for banquets at the Ministry."

Nicolas himself didn't have a speech prepared, and he was having a miniature panic-attack in his mind. He didn't think that people were going to be saying speeches in Kingsley's honor. Great! Now he'd have to make something up on the spot. Just great...

Naturally, Holly was sitting with Blaine at another table.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Eric could truly care LESS about Holly. He had Katherine here, who was all the loyalty he needed. Eric nodded. "Yes, they're really out for it. But after all, it IS a new Minister of Magic about to be chosen, right?"

Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:52 pm

"I know, really!" Rachel chirped cheerfully. "I mean, look at this stuff! They're serving white truffle! Isn't that supposed to be very rare and expensive and all that?!" Rachel was, as you can imagine, completely unaware of how stressed how Nick was feeling, and her bright attitude probably didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:02 pm

"White truffle is pretty good," Nick mentioned casually, trying to keep himself calm. He was expected to give a speech... shit. Shit shit shit shit!

"Hey, isn't someone promoted to the old Head of the Auror Department spot?" Katherine asked. "Since either Harry or Blaine is getting promoted, wouldn't someone take their place? That means that you might be a Head of the Auror Department, Nick!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:03 pm

"Yes, that's true. I'm not too sure who that'll be, though. They're probably going to bring it up tonight."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:19 pm

harry's minister, nicolas took his place as one of the heads of the Auror department yaaaaay now these characters can do whatever the hell they want
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:17 pm

A sleek, dark brown, almost black owl came swooping into the Head of the Auror Department's office. His knowing green eyes, gazed down at the Head Auror himself, and then dropped the letter on top of his head, speeding off before he could start yelling expletives for disrupting his busy work.

Who could have the audacity of sending Nicolas Sawyer a letter to work? His wife, of course.

Written neatly on the parchment envelope of the letter was a large "DON'T STOP WHEN YOU'RE STRESSED, PLEASE." Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ministry Of Magic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2