At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ministry Of Magic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

The Ministry Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Sup y'all.

cool stuff was happening.

Mr. Blaine Bradford, the boss, was sifting through some mail, the side of his already smug face twisting into a small yet pleased half-smile. He had received a letter from the minister himself- Kingsley, of what pleasant attributions and commitments Blaine has been able to have in place in the many years that he has served in the Auror community. He rubbed his strong, yet rough thumb slowly and repeatedly over the envelope currently in his hand. Such a lucky envelope, thought Blaine as his smirk widened. To be able to be within my hands- my hands of pure magic which many women have been deprived of. I mean, clearly I must pleasure as many as possible with this gift of mine, too bad there are so many in this vast, endless world... He set the envelope down, and placed his other hand upon it. With the thumb-stroking hand, he placed it upon his cheek to support his face. A crease under his eye formed from him leaning against that certain hand, and he stared ahead at the door. By it was a trolley in which mounts of paperwork were visible, each one having a specific name tag on it.

Blaine's upper eyelids lowered attractively, as he gazed around his office with his dark, milky black eyes. He had nice eyelashes for a man, which were dark and thick- yet not too long. He also had very nice eyebrows. His hand resting below his cheek moved down to his neck, where his middle finger was placed against a small mole on the back of his neck. It was a nice mole, that mole. It had a nice story. When he visited Egypt one day, he had a sunburn, and that mole was left there. It was a small mole, though. No particular shape. In fact it was teeny tiny. Like a teeny tiny grain of dark sand, right upon his nice, muscular neck. He turned his head to look at the clock. That nice, muscular neck's muscular muscles turned with the job that his brain set it with doing.

"Eleven thirty," thought he, as he stroked his chin. He had a bit of stubble appearing there, from unfortunately sleeping in that morning and not being able to finish his shaving session. He shaved as much as possible, to keep the hairless youngness upon his face, and other places. He really needed to be fresh, crisp, and cleancut. Without these factors, hell would fall loose. He needed these 3 important points within him because he really needed the women to enjoy a young sexy shaven man which said "hey gurl put yo mouth here lolz".

The new secretary entered the office. She was a young lady. Very attractive. Nice curves all the way, and lovely platinum locks falling above her breasts. She had thin lips, but made it up with her lovely small hands. Blaine decided to make his move. He's had an eye on this particular girl for a while. She's probably the youngest on the team, yet probably the most lively and experienced. She seemed easy-going and would give in to things very easily. He stood up. "Lucille," he said, and brushed a strand of black hair from his eyes. "I must say, you are quite the helpful little lady aren't you.."

She blushed. "Oh, you know... I help here and there! I mean, I am the secretary!"

Blaine winked, a few wrinkles appearing on the side of his left eye. He looked at her all knowingly, and flashed those pearly whites in his charming smile. "Oh, I know. For sure." he said, and laughed happily. He picked up the papers she dropped off, the muscles revealed on his strong, lovely arms which had veins appearing here and there. These veins climbed up his bulging forearm and up his oh-so-pokeably bicep and disappeared into the pulled up sleeve of his sweater. He set the papers on his desk and leaned against it. "I know," he said with a dismissive nod, and turned around revealing his cute tush before sitting down. He began to flip carefully through each paper, his hands turning them slowly and carefully as though they were little kittens. Or something like that.

Without lifting his head, he moved his eyes up to the secretary who was still standing there. "Well, do you have work?" he asked in a falsely startled and hinting voice.

"Y-yes, of course," she said dazedly and left the room quickly. He watched her leave the room, and close the door, before he returned to the paperwork.

Ah, it's the life being Blaine Bradford... He thought as the smug little smirk reappeared.

Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Just then, a woman appeared out of the elevator on the floor. She was dressed in business casual attire--a tasteful pantsuit and nice, sleek hair that tumbled to her shoulders in tight curls. She had a stylish purse on her shoulder and designer heels on her feet. Holly Brown (who had taken her maiden name after the divorce seven years ago) smiled nicely at familiar faces, said hi to people, and all of that. She knew most of the people that worked as Aurors because of her ex-husband, Eric (after seven years she still couldn't wrap her mind around ex-husband. It made her sound like a hoe), who was still working in the Auror office at the Ministry.

Praying silently that Eric wouldn't see her, Holly maneuvered through the hallways and eventually approached a big wooden door. There were many big wooden doors, but this one was the biggest and the woodenest. Without bothering to knock, she entered Blaine Bradford's office.

Without any sort of preamble, she closed the door behind her and said, "Millicent went to Hogwarts yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Blaine Bradford looked up from his desk, his hands together hiding his lips. He had a drawling, unimpressed expression, but revealed vague interest when Holly Brown gave him the news.

"Did she cope well?" he asked quietly looking straight into Holly's blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:35 pm

"She seemed alright when she got on the train," Holly said, staring straight into his eyes and crossing the room so that she was only a foot or so from his desk. "I should get a letter tomorrow from her saying what House she's in... how she's doing... all that."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:48 pm

"Really? That's great. I'd appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the letter, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:51 pm

"Yeah, I will," Holly said quietly. "Have you been dating anyone recently? Just out of curiosity. Most people your age are married by now."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Blaine's eye twitched. "I've been going here and there... not really, though."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 am

"You really should settle down," Holly said genuinely, with a bit of hurt in her eyes. She obviously cared very much about Blaine--their relationship wasn't totally physical, after all. "I really worry about you sometimes. If you don't find someone now, you may not ever."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 am

"Don't worry about me." Blaine said shortly. "Just take care of yourself and Milli."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 am

"I should worry about you, though!" Holly argued. "You're forty-two and unmarried. What forty-two year old man isn't married nowadays, huh? Of course I should worry."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 am

"God damnit, Holly! Leave me alone. I'm a successful man, and many women want to have my ring on their finger. But it's my choice, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:34 am

Holly looked taken aback. But she held her gaze on his and didn't back away or anything. But in her eyes, she looked hurt. "I'm sorry. I just want you to be happy. Married life isn't that bad, you know."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:35 am

He realized he was too harsh to her. "... No, I'm sorry." he stood up. "I just... I never found someone like you, you know? You're the one person I can be myself with."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:45 am

"I find that hard to believe," Holly teased, "what with how many women you know."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:51 am

He didn't waver. "For once I'm serious, Holly.. And I'm not trying to get into your pants. Not this time."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:56 am

"For once? And you're not trying to get into my pants this time?" Rather than getting upset--she'd already done that plenty of times--she actually seemed impressed. She knew Blaine just wanted to get into women's pants, and him being serious, even for once, was an improvement. "That's good. You're maturing." A soft smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:58 am

He smiled back. "Yes, I suppose. But I still find you irresistible," he said with his signature wink.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:00 am

Holly took a step closer to him. He had come around his desk, and now they were standing rather close to each other. "You do, huh? And what makes me different from everyone else, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:03 am

"You're more beautiful, you carried my child, you took custody of her, took care of her all these years, you've got great hair, a great body, nice eyes, you're unique, but the biggest reason is because you see right through me," he said, lifting a hand to stroke her cheek. The two were quite close now.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:12 am

Holly turned her head a little so her chin laid perfectly in his palm. She knew he was being genuine--it was in his voice. Something about the tone was different from when he tried to seduce someone. He seemed genuine. No--he was genuine. Holly, upon realizing this, turned pink, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 am

He continued to gaze down at her longingly, then sighed. He let his hand drop down and turned his back at her. It was lean, and the muscular shoulder-blades were seen clearly through his white button-down shirt.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:17 am

Holly took a step forward and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "What's wrong?" she murmured into his back.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:19 am

"Holly, do you love me?" he asked, stiffening when she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:21 am

There was a long silence. "Do you love me?" she asked, barely above a whisper. Her heart was racing rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:23 am

Blaine wasn't going to let this get away from him. "I asked you first..." he whispered, hardly breathing. He hoped she didn't hear the blood pulsing in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ministry Of Magic   The Ministry Of Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ministry Of Magic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else :: residential-
Jump to: