At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squids Bar and Dance Club

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Squids Bar and Dance Club Empty
PostSubject: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:23 pm

[Yes it's called Squids got a problem?]

~~~~~

Serenity had kept her promise to Rachel- she hadn't forced her into anything the mother of several didn't want to wear, but had clothed herself in a sequined tiny little dress and high heels, the staple of her wardrobe, and was partying it up on the dance floor, a margarita in one hand, and the other going with her dance moves.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:26 pm

"Serenity..."

Rachel stared at Serenity, with especially huge, unblinking eyes. She had a shot glass in her hand, as she stared at Serenity, and her words were a little shaky. She wasn't drunk yet, but just slightly tipsy-so far, she had a shot of only tequila. She looked rather nice, if a little modest compared to Serenity, but she wasn't man hunting this evening. She on a nice pair of pants and a nice, modern top, with a little pair of heels.

"Are you the designated driver?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:28 pm

"No!" Serenity stopped dancing and stared at Rachel. "We can a-p-p-a-r-a-t-e, remember? You don't have to be sober to do that." She rolled her eyes and started dancing again, thoroughly enjoying herself.

~

After about fifteen minutes, Serenity got awfully tired, so she sat down next to Rachel and began talking. "So. How are you lately?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Rachel was sitting back at the bar, with a Bloody Mary in her hands, as she watched the dance floor. She looked back at Serenity. "Oh, I've been fine..." Her words slurred a little, but it was apparent that Rachel could hold her alcohol pretty well. "I'm just a little sad..."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Serenity was giggling at something or another, but she snapped to attention at Rachel's words. "Why? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 pm

"Emily and Victor started school!" whined Rachel. "I only have two left at home now..."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

"That should be a cause for celebration!" Serenity said with a laugh. "We should dance."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:43 pm

"But I looooove my children!" Rachel looked sternly at Serenity, as though she were her mother. "I saw you this morning when you dumped off Adam... that poor boy."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:51 pm

"I had things to do!" Serenity snapped. "I can't stand around for hours and count my children ten times as you always do."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:02 pm

"Hey hey hey!" said Rachel, obviously taking the statement way too seriously. "I have a lot work too! I just manage to MAKE time!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 pm

"Well, congratulations! I'm providing for my family here. What's more important- their stomachs being full, or them getting attention daily? They can go without for a little while! Having a successful career is more important than lazing around doing nothing. Plus, 1/4 of the chores aren't getting done since Elroy left, so naturally I've had to pick up the slack, and.." Serenity closed her eyes, rubbing her temples.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 pm

"Maybe if you didn't spoil your kids like you do, they wouldn't be such slobs and your house wouldn't be as a mess." Rachel muttered defensively.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:13 pm

"Well I have never heard such a horrible thing in my life. My children are-- are-- They're right little brats!" Serenity wailed.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:16 pm

"Oh it's okay..." Rachel patted Serenity's back lovingly. "It's never too late to start, you know... just start off small. Tell Dianna tomorrow that she can't play outside until she has cleaned her room or something."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:19 pm

"You're right.." Serenity mumbled. "That's good. Thank you." She ordered up two more margaritas, one for herself, the other for Rachel. "A toast!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

"A toast!" Rachel said excitedly. "...But to what? Youth?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 am

Serenity paused for a moment. "To alcohol!" She decided. "To youth and alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 am

"To alcohol and life, then!" Rachel cheered happily, clinging her glass with Serenity's glass, and she took a long sip of the drink.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Serenity didn't sip- she chugged down the entire margarita. "Alright." She said, after she had put it back down. "What do you think of the man candy here? Which is your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:19 pm

"Um... all the blonde ones." Rachel answered automatically.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:23 pm

"That is so silly. Half the blonde ones are ugly. Now, that brunette over there is so hot!" Serenity gestured, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:27 pm

"Serenity, how can you say that! He has a giant wart near his nose!" exclaimed Rachel. "The only reason why he's here because he's hoping a girl is too drunk to notice his homeliness."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:28 pm

"There's not a w-- Hey! What are you saying?!" Serenity exclaimed, glaring at Rachel. Her expression quickly softened. "Oh my God. Don't turn now, but that guy behind you is an angel."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:29 pm

And of course, Rachel turned around. She couldn't resist it, after the whole angel comment.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:43 pm

The man did not look like an Angel. In fact, he looked like he came out of adult acneville. "MMm! He's so cute!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squids Bar and Dance Club   Squids Bar and Dance Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squids Bar and Dance Club
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next