At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dumbass alternia rping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

dumbass alternia rping Empty
PostSubject: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:41 pm

ok

Name: Kuriel Zolotl
Sex: M
Bloodr: Purple
Chumhandle: tawdryCoterie
God Tier: Lord of Void
Typing Quirk: all lowercase. sentence fragments. tends to leave thoughts unfi
Symbol: dumbass alternia rping Vitriol2
Dreamer: Derse
character: its hugh u nerds

dumbass alternia rping 2qdqufc

Spoiler:

Name: Aysuri Kivank
Blood: Jade
Chumhandle: grandAnthropophagy
God Tier: Sylph of Light
Typing Quirk: ∀h∀h∀h∀h∀h∀~~~ :*
Symbol: dumbass alternia rping Blood2
Character: wallace vainglory.

dumbass alternia rping C0r45

Spoiler:

Name: Melane Aestor
Sex: F
Blood: Crimson
Chumhandle: auralAcharuli
God Tier: Seer of Time
Typing Quirk: (((like this 6_9)))
Dreamer: Prospit
Symbol: dumbass alternia rping Calx1
Character: yeahh

dumbass alternia rping 2r7sh6w

Name: Tony DiGandi
Blood: Human
Chumhandle: glorisGleeless
God Tier: Knight of Rage
Typing Quirk: Nothing particularly quirky about it. >_>
Symbol: fuckin like the fuckin pill from akira i guess idfk
Character: dude

ps:: http://www.textcreationpartnership.org/docs/dox/alchem.html symbols are from here. i've been looking for a site with individually-listed alch symbols for a while. they work well for troll symbols.

Last edited by komaeda on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Let's do this, kids.

Name: Zanra Madelre
Blood: ???
Trollhandle: judicatureEristic
God Tier: Seer Of Blood
Planet: Land of Belfries and Arteries
Dream Planet: Prospit
Typing Quirk: Perfect syntax and grammar. HOWEVER, WHEN EMOTIONS ARE RUNNING HERE SHE TENDS TO SLIP INTO CAPS LOCK.
Symbol: dumbass alternia rping Wax
Character: Sophia
Brief Description:

-You believe that your purpose for existing is BETTER FURTHERING THE GOOD OF ALTERNIAN SOCIETY. Most of this furthering tends to take place with you SITTING AT YOUR DESK, ANALYZING UNRELIABLE ARTICLES ON YOUR GRUBSPOT. When you're not blogging, you occasionally enjoy a quick round of EXTREME ROLEPLAYING. FRIENDLY ROLEPLAYING DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH ACTION TO ENTICE YOU IN PARTICIPATING, AFTER ALL.

~

Name: Niran Solos
Blood: Orange.
Trollhandle: apocalypseLapin
God Tier: Page of Breath
Planet: Land of Windchimes and Buttercups
Dream Planet: Prospit
Typing Quirk: lower case, and tends to get very excitable!!!!!!! likes to say ugugugu or uwawawa when pleased!!!!! makes liberal use of japanese emoticons such as 0_o, ^____^, (´∀`), (>д<), (◎_◎; ) to name a few.
Symbol: dumbass alternia rping Arsenic
Character: Anthony

-You have a passion of FOREIGN CARTOONS THAT MAKE USE OF LARGE, SHINY EYES. As an amateur artist you often PESTER YOUR FRIENDS BY SHOWING THEM YOUR SKETCHBOOK. When you're not doodling you enjoy PARTAKING IN BOTH FRIENDLY AND EXTREME ROLEPLAYING. Your goal for the future is to ENJOY A YUMMY PARFAIT AT A MAID CAFE.

~

Name: Losal Beaugran
Blood: Violet
Trollhandle: repugnantThespian
God Tier: Mage of Space.
Planet: Land of Grandiosity and Gizmos
Dream Planet: Derse
Typing Quirk: Capitalizes Every Word. Lots Of Sentence Fragments. Uses Theatre Puns Whenever Possible.
Symbol: dumbass alternia rping Precipi
Character: Boris.
Brief Description:

-DARKNESS STIRS and WAKES IMAGINATION as you listen to the voice of TROLL MICHAEL CRAWFORD SERENADE YOU. Jegus, you would GLADLY FEED YOUR NOBLE, VIOLET BLOOD TO GRUB AUDREY II FOR A VOICE LIKE THAT. You have a POWERFUL PENCHANT FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS. You like to COLLECT SHOW PLAYBILLS and keep them IN LITTLE GLASS VIALS. In a quest to perfect your personal performances, YOU TURN YOUR FACE TO THE MOONLIGHT AND FOREGO SLEEP. When you’re NOT SINGING IN THE RAIN, you enjoy THICK MYSTERY NOVELS and FILM NOIR.

Last edited by Karkat on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Name: Etrizu Strumo
Blood: Teal
Trollhandle: felisCatus
God Tier: Maid of Light
Typing Quirk: Correct grammar pretty consistently, but constantly slips into all caps aND WILL EXAGGERATE SO MUCH SHIIIIT. (if a letter is dragged out, it's 5 times.) Lots of cussing.
Fetch Modus: Pun Modus.
Symbol: dumbass alternia rping Glass2
Character: RPA

Oh my God do you love cats. Holy shit, like, we're not even kitten you right meow. And HOLY FUCK. HOOOOO SHIT. You LOOOOOve shitty puns. It's assumed you liked both ironically and just kind of got too deep. Mew deep. Hah. HahahAAAAA. Cats, motherfucker. Secretly you dream of being a lime blood, because, whoah, how fucking rad would it be to like, extinct? When you're not too busy making shitty puns and talking about cats, you like to liveblog your existential crisis of the week  to your friends. Also, boys. Holy fuck. BOOOOOys!!!!!
https://2img.net/h/i327.photobucket.com/albums/k451/Ackitty/sprite_zps0f1aa9be.jpg

Name: Svopro Stroye
Blood: Mustard.
Trollhandle: homoInsinuation
God Tier: Heir of Blood
Typing Quirk: l0w3r c4s3. h3 typically types in 133t, but god does that get tiring after like three words wow. also wow sometimes he slips in troll marina and the diamonds puns. sometimes being all the time.
Symbol: dumbass alternia rping Skull2
Character: Clyde

God you're lame. You're not even close to being a Teen Idle- oh shut up your secret obsession is literally the exact opposite of a secret. You're Not a Robot though, we really don't expect you to be passionless. Yeah your passion is kind of weird, but uh, do what you want kid. When you're not jamming to a certain Homewrecker, you're attempting to woo any female who says a word to you. Attempting. Failing.

Sobbing.

Last edited by reiner on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Name: Kocsis Aerugo
Blood: Cerulean
Trollhandle: archaicGrandeur
God Tier: Page of Time
Typing Quirk: all lowercase and no punctuation unless he get emotional or wants to add DRAMATIC EFFECT......... then its ALL CAPS and LOTS OF ELLIPSES
Symbol: dumbass alternia rping 4207
Character: Josiah Silva
Introduction:
You have a knack for THEATRE and MUSICALS. If you weren't so afraid of embracing it, you would have various POSTERS of your favorites adorned on your walls. Instead you have VIDEO GAME MEMORABILIA strewn about. Various CASES are haphazardly stacked next to your CONSOLE. Over on your DESK, this month's newest ALTERNIAN BABES sits neatly shoved under your WRITING NOTEBOOK. Oh, you like to write, too. But no one can ever know, because you only like to publicly acknowledge facets of your personality that are SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE. So you have the notebook labeled as CODING NOTES.

No one will ever think to take a peek at that.

---

Name: Farina Kegaan
Blood: Indigo
Trollhandle: gratuitousCynicism
God Tier: Maid of Hope
Typing Quirk: PROPER grammar and spelling. MOST of the time, at least. BUT with a habit of typing as if every sentence is a rebuttal to something.
Symbol: dumbass alternia rping 41a47
Character: Matilda Silva
Introduction:
Unlike some assholes, you have absolutely no INHIBITIONS. You are EXTREMELY BLUNT and have no fear of expressing your INTERESTS. Various POSTERS adorn your walls, some of which are the troll versions of various BANDS like the ARCTIC MONKEYS, SGRUB, and FLARP, to name a few. You enjoy EXTREME ROLE-PLAYING. The most extreme possible. Go hard or go home, as it were.

Last edited by X-Ray on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:24 pm

A young troll stands in his bedroom, idolizing his troll Marina and the Diamonds Alter.
It's kind of pitiful, the way this dumbass is so heavily breathing over this so--wait is-- is he---Oh No!

>Zip up ???'s pants.

Okay, wow, that was weird. Whatever. You have Power & Control right now. What is this troll's name?

>ENTER NAME

H_O_M_E_W_R_E_C_K_E_R

He wishes.

>TRY AGAIN.

S_V_O_P_R_O__S_T_R_O_Y_E

God you're lame. You're not even close to being a TEEN IDLE- oh shut up your secret OBSESSIONS are literally the exact opposite of a secret. YOU'RE NOT A ROBOT though, we really don't expect you to be passionless. Yeah your passion is kind of weird, but uh, do what you want kid. When you're not jamming to a certain HOMEWRECKER, you're attempting to woo any female who says a word to you. ATTEMPTING. FAILING.

>Troll a friend?

Wash the GUILT of your dirty hands first. That and other things. HYGIENE AND CLEANLINESS are two of your most important values... Right under your love, Marina, that is.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GA: Oh theeere you ∀re~~!
GA: My beautiful boy how ∀re you?~∀nd good gr∀cious where h∀ve you been??? |`A'/
GA: Dont pl∀y coy with me now strombolio i c∀n smell your sour spunk through the keys
GA: Wh∀t a w∀ste /uAu; you s∀d plebi∀n wh∀ts the st∀tus on the hunt?

Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:
HI: L135!, 4ysur1! 1 h4v3 n0 1d34 wh4t you're talking about.
HI: but uh, z3r0 r3sult5 h3r3. any luck on your part?
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:49 pm

bertholdt wrote:
Show Pesterlog wrote:

GA: Well i re∀lly h∀ve no news to report unfortun∀tely uvu||
GA: Considering ive ∀lre∀dy wiped my entire neck of the woods cle∀n >:K

Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:
HI: 0h G!r15. w!p!ng woods clean with their beauty ; )
HI:  n0t 4ll th0, just you! ; )

HI:  h4v3 4ny of the others had any luck?
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Here stands a young lady of age thirteen. Not just any young lady, but KARIN MORENO, the HEIRESS TO A RATHER HEFTY SUM OF MONEY. Your family owns a MULTITUDE of VINEYARDS and a WINERY, in the heart of CALIFORNIA. As such, you have a PROFOUND INTEREST in FARMING AND HORTICULTURE. Not that you do any of the labor in the fields yourself-you have farmworkers for that.

Instead, you prefer live vicariously through your favorite video game series, HARVEST MOON. Your GAMING ABILITIES do not extend much further than knowing when to water your crops and when to propose to your favorite bachelor with the blue feather.

HOWEVER, UNKNOWING TO YOU, TODAY IS THE DAY WHERE ALL OF THAT CHANGES.

AND IT ALL BEGINS WITH THE PESTERING OF YOUR ENGLISH CHUM.

What time is it in London? Karin was never able to keep that simple question straight. Which was a shame, seeing how her best friend lived across the Atlantic. But, it didn't matter to her-even if she actually knew it was 1:00 AM in England, she would bother him anyway. Time waits for no woman.

Karin sat down in front of her computer, and immediately opened up Pesterchum, and began to pound away on the keyboard.

Show Pesterlog wrote:
HG: antoniooo??? hey antonio are you on??? i need to tell you something!!!
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GA: By others im guessing you me∀n los∀l
GA: Well surprise surprise he PUSSIED THE FUCK OUT '∀`
GA: ∀pp∀rently such "m∀ss sl∀ughter of our fellow m∀n" w∀s too much for the l∀d! (((°∀°)))
GA: Not th∀t im re∀lly compl∀ining ∀nyw∀y i h∀te th∀t melodr∀m∀tic ∀lg∀e sp∀wn
GA: Its just you ∀nd me now

> Who's this skankbag?

Your name is AYSURI KIVANK.

Though you despise it, you, like others of your caste, are able to WITHSTAND THE BLISTERING DAYLIGHT OF THE ALTERNIAN SUN. This isn't something you take advantage of very often, however, as most of your companions only stir in the wee hours, and you'd hate to miss out on any sort of WHIMSICAL SOCIAL CAROUSAL. And, of course, by that you mean JUICY GOSSIP. So juicy you can practically taste the bitter muck seeping through the slander.

When you do choose to venture out into the open, it is to kill. You are a very ADEPT HUNTER. Your lusus used to tell stories of how you once slayed a full-grown musclebeast fighting with mere tooth and nail. Of course, you don't need to stoop to such measures anymore. Your room is practically a display case for your INCREDIBLY DIVERSE ARSENAL OF WEAPONRY, some of which any passing troll would marvel at, wondering what on earth such a strange piece of craft could possibly be used for. You could explain to them in great detail. The rounded bit was shoved into the target's gab, up their nook, or wherever you felt like shoving it, then you simply turned the screw until you heard the jawbones start cracking. Then you could just keep turning, and turning... Naturally, this one in particular would only be used if the targets were tranquilized and incapacitated beforehand, but nonetheless.

In spite of your pending status as a jadeblood, you know for a fact that you will NOT BE CHOSEN TO CONTINUE YOUR RACE. As such, you have chosen to do the exact opposite and bring about its end. You don't consider it that big of a deal. Your kind reproduce like rabbits anyway. Pails are running short. You find it sickening. Is true love not supposed to transcend the physical plane? P∀thetic.

--------------

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GG: What?
GG: I was nearly out at the desktop. What do you want?

Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:
HI: h3 w4s pr0b4bly Starstrukk by y0u!
HI:  th3n 4g41n h3's pr3tty lame
HI:  d0 w3 3v3n b0th3r with etrizu or no
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GA: ∀s if
GA: Shes ∀ll wet <A<
GA: Besides do you re∀lly think something like genocide should be ∀ll open ∀nd gr∀ndst∀nd???
GA: Gogs s∀ke Strobelight use your noggin ∀ little >A<//

Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:
HI: w3ll 1 dunn0 th4t'5 4 l0t of Power and Control for two trolls!
HI:  th3n 4g41n 5h3's pr3tty lame
HI:  wh3r3 d0 y0u w4nt t0 g0 from here then?
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GA: Like i s∀id
GA: Its just you and me now buster -∀`

grandAnthropophagy [GA] has ceased trolling homoInsinuation [HI]

Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:28 pm

>Now, who is this cheeky looking girl? And why is she browsing seedy websites on her Grubtop?

Your name is ZANRA MADELRE.

And you happen to be FRUSTRATED, MOST HOURS OF THE DAY. One could say this disgruntlement RUNS THROUGH THE BLOOD WITHIN YOUR OWN VEINS. Unlike trolls of a HIGHER CASTE, you do not believe in taking out this anger through violent means such as THE GENOCIDE OF YOUR RACE. No, you are a VISIONARY instead. A VISIONARY WITH TOO HIGH OF IDEALS FOR A HEALTHY TROLL.

You believe that your sole purpose for existing is BETTER FURTHERING THE GOOD OF ALTERNIAN SOCIETY. Most of this furthering tends to take place with you SITTING AT YOUR DESK, ANALYZING UNRELIABLE ARTICLES ON YOUR GRUBSPOT.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, you have simply not been blessed with opportunities to rally together a group of trolls to fight for a COMMON CAUSE. YOU ONCE RAN FOR CLASS TYRANT at your EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION, but you lacked the popular vote. You always do.

Little do you know that TONIGHT WOULD BE THE NIGHT WHERE ALL OF THIS CHANGES. But for now, you are mourning over the fact that others DO NOT FIND YOU LIKABLE.

At least your MOIRAIL SITS AT YOUR THUMB. You are also pleased to know you have him WRAPPED AROUND IT.

THINKING OF YOUR MOIRAIL IMMEDIATELY JOGS YOUR MEMORY OF WHY YOU LOGGED ONTO YOUR GRUBTOP AT ALL.

Show Pesterlog wrote:

JE: Kuriel, hi! I need to tell you something.
JE:  I promise it's important this time.

~~~~~~~~~

Show Pesterlog wrote:
HG: you like vgs, right?

Of course he likes video games, though of a different nature than what you usually prefer. These electronic marvels are the basis of your friendship.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

TC: what.
TC: what is it.
TC: i'm busy.

----------------------

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GG: Well
GG: I've got a lot of time on my hands right now so I guess but it depends on what it is.
GG: Nothing sandbox.
GG: Too much effort.

Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:
JE: Wait no, tell me-what are you doing right now that's so important?
JE: Does it have to do with your lusus? Because honestly, fuck it. Your lusus takes up WAAAAAAAY too much of your time.

~~~~~~~~~

Show Pesterlog wrote:
HG: no no no no no, this isnt a sandbox!!! i think!!! :u
HG: sandboxes is like mindcraft right?
HG: anyway, this game sounds like the sims.
HG: have you ever played it??? i made me you and mel in it once and we were all roommates, hehe. >Razz
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

TC: reading.
TC: young man living in dystopian society finds himself overwhelmed with lust and while vacationing in a savage camp brings back with him one of his own kind for examination and to expose the corruption of the world in which he lives only to become what he initially despised and for the refugee to. out of sheer horror. take his own life.

----------------------

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GG: The Sims counts as sandbox in my opinion.
GG: Addictive trash.
GG: I'll entertain you though. What is it.

Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:
JE: Can I borrow that sometime?! It sounds interesting!
JE: Can we talk? You're ALWAYS READING, so take a break!
JE: Please? (:

~~~~~~~~~~

Show Pesterlog wrote:
HG: its called sburb
HG: the next harvest moon game isn't out until february [ ): ): ):!!! ] and this one visual novel i wanted to play hasnt been translated
HG: and besides melonhead thinks i should play more different games
HG: so i went out and bought this one after school today!!! it got a whole gold star in CheetoGamez!

Little did you know that a CheetoGamez wasn't a reputable website, nor a gold star was enough to gloat about.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:33 pm

bertholdt wrote:
Show Pesterlog wrote:

TC: well
TC: what
TC: novel is at an impass anyw

----------------------

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GG: ...
GG: What's a cheeto?

----------------------

Show Pesterlog wrote:

auralAcharuli [AA] began pestering repugnantThespian [RT]

AA: (((gog)))
AA: (((i dreamed there was an angel)))

Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:
JE: Haha, my plan worked! I tricked you into talking to me about something unimportant!
JE: And uh... I don't know. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out or something.
JE: Things have been quiet since Psittaciformes passed.

Just yesterday you had finally finished the dirty work of burying your Lusus in the backyard of your Hive.

~~~~~

[quote="Show Pesterlog"]
HG: what?!?!?!?
HG: are you saying they dont have cheetos in london?
HG: tony im so sorry ):
HG: theyre like these...
HG: puffs on cheese
HG: or they say they're cheese
HG: theyre yummy but terrible for you so my mom doesnt like to bring them in the house
HG: when you come visit we can share a bag!!![/quote

~~~~~

Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:05 am

Show Pesterlog wrote:

TC: oh
TC: well that's ver

He pauses for a moment, fingers hovering over the keys. He casts a longing glance at the book, placed upsidedown to hold the page. Then he continues.

Show Pesterlog wrote:

TC: i guess, we could see eachothe
TC: it's a bit of a, walk is all
TC: and
TC: you know
TC: mum

----------------------

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GG: Oh like wotsits.
GG: Why would you like those? They're processed to hell and back. Gross.

Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:41 am

Show Pesterlog wrote:
JE: It doesn't sound like you want to visit is what.

There was a brief moment of silence between the two of you.

Show Pesterlog wrote:
JE: How about I come and visit then? Your hive is nicer than mine, anyhow.
JE: Just keep your lusus away from me, would you?
JE: Hahha. (:

~~~~~~

Show Pesterlog wrote:
HG: thats what makes them so good!!! >Sad
HG: mom never lets me have anything processed!
HG: so i take every chance possible!!!

~~~~~

Show Pesterlog wrote:
RT: Who Could Hear Me Through The Walls.
RT: As I Cried Out In Ancient Alternian.
RT: This Is So Not.
RT: Life At All.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:58 am

Show Pesterlog wrote:

TC: you could try but
TC: it's kind o
TC: still a trip
TC: and if they caught you even anywhere near th
TC: the seash
TC: shore

----------------------

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GG: Neither does mine. Because they're disgusting. And frankly, I agree. :u
GG: Though she doesn't monitor my shopping habits. I'll bring you a bag.
GG: Now, back to this game, then. The Sims? That's already a no for me, Kar.

----------------------

Show Pesterlog wrote:

AA: (((help me out)))
AA: (((out of this nightmare)))
AA: (((then i heard her silver call//she said)))
AA: ((()))
AA: ((()))
AA: ((("your a faget")))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dumbass alternia rping
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next