At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest Hills Academy of Arts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Forest Hills Academy of Arts Empty
PostSubject: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Um alright this is going to be the Princess Tutu AU that I've wanted to do since like eighth grade. You can participate in this even if you haven't watched the series since it's probably just going be like adventures at art school in a fairytale world.

>The setting is like your typical Danish fairytale world. I don't know I'm really feelings Hans Christen Andersen tonight. Let's do a better job with this then Disney is doing with Frozen.

>You don't need to make a character profile, but it would be handy to put what characters you're using, what they're studying, how good they're are at, if they're a particular species, etc. whatever you want. If you think it's necessary then put it down.

>Have fun.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:28 am

profile posting 4 future endeavors

can i still b quackface
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Yes of course you can. And I'm still being Ravenface.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Alright Rachel is going to be like a master ballerina wow go Rachel. I would just love to see her and all our characters put on a performance of The Nutcracker I fucking LOVE the Nutcracker.

I don't know about Karin. Maybe she's a theatre person? She's pretty dramatic.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Serenity would be a pretty little ballerina dancing around like nobody's business, Selia would be a year younger and an art major who just sits around and paints all the time (i'm thinkin degas like http://uploads2.wikipaintings.org/images/edgar-degas/dance-class-at-the-opera-1872.jpg this shit)
and then krad would sit around in a musty library doing illuminated texts like https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBwo7pClrYeiXstOszGRfzT6-BNELIP6dpH5m6XOfstgksit1yPA Bibles and shit.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:46 pm

YES SEALIA IS THE EDGAR DEGAS OF THEIR TIME.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Forest Hills Academy of Arts 15n6iww
So yeah Serenity would be a sparkly ballerina.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:11 pm

OH MY GOSH THIS IS PRETTY I'M GETTING SUGAR PLUM FAIRY VIBES FROM IT.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:20 pm

THAT COULD TIE IN HELLA WELL THO.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Ah, you're such a sweetheart. Thank you. And I just figured the soft purples and pinks would be her favorites.

How could it tie in?

And, I forgot to do ability levels. Serenity would be really really good at ballet but fail all of her other classes, as per the usual, Selia would be an average painter but she really loves it and she studies ridiculously hard, so that she does well in all her classes. And then Krad would slink off in the shadows and do nothing but work work work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Hills Academy of Arts   Forest Hills Academy of Arts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Hills Academy of Arts
Page 1 of 1