At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Osawa Mall Complex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Osawa Mall Complex Empty
PostSubject: Osawa Mall Complex   Osawa Mall Complex Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Serenity had just wedged herself through an open window, into the Osawa Mall, which was closed for the night.
"Oh, guys, this is creepy.. Besides, what's the fun of a mall if you can't buy things? Can't we come back during the day..?" Serenity squeaked.

"No!" Chandra the blueish grey cat meowed. It was quite odd, to have a cat speaking. In fact, she mostly spoke in meow-like tones, as if a person were imitating a cat and speaking. "We're going to get the jump on these youma. There are very high readings coming from here.."

"It's a school night. We all have school tomorrow." Serenity grumbled from in front of a shoe store. "Ooh, look at those white ones, Melenie!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Osawa Mall Complex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osawa Mall Complex   Osawa Mall Complex Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Libby climbed in the window behind Serenity. "Ugh, these windows are too small. Chandra, are you sure there's a youma in here? I really need to get some sleep, I have a big test tomorrow..." She was still getting used to the life of fighting aliens and crime. It certainly wasn't the romantic journey she expected it to be. "And even if there were youma, why couldn't we just fight it during the day? What if we get caught breaking in?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Osawa Mall Complex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osawa Mall Complex   Osawa Mall Complex Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Melenie adjusted her uniform skirt over her bike shorts. She passed the shoe store without a second glance. She seemed very focused, composed. "B&E's no big deal. If the alarms go off and the cops come, they'll just stand back and let us handle it. Just don't be the one to set them off."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Osawa Mall Complex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osawa Mall Complex   Osawa Mall Complex Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Serenity looked down the long walkway of the mall at another shop- ice cream. It was in an entirely different direction than where Melenie was going, though.
And even though the coolers were closed up, they didn't look locked..
Maybe..

Chandra sighed. "It's just a test. This is a matter of life or death, Libby." He said in that condescending tone of his. "Besides, we want to minimize civilian casualties. After the incident with the megascreen.. The best time to do that would be at night."

"Guys, I think we should split up." Serenity declared, interrupting Chandra. "We'll cover more ground, get done more quickly, get home quickly. You two can go, um, thattaway.. And I'll go this way!" She said, with a grin.
"And if you find the youma, shout really loudly. And transform, too. Are we good?"

Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Osawa Mall Complex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osawa Mall Complex   Osawa Mall Complex Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:12 pm

"You're kidding," Mel said severely, looking behind her. "Are you retarded? You almost got killed last time you were stuck alone! Seeere! Are you even there?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Osawa Mall Complex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osawa Mall Complex   Osawa Mall Complex Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 pm

"Why don't we go ahead and transform so if we see a youma we won't be caught off-guard?" Libby wondered aloud, oblivious to the exchange going on between Serenity and Mel.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Osawa Mall Complex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osawa Mall Complex   Osawa Mall Complex Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:28 pm

"I'll be fine, you two go on ahead!" Serenity called from down the hall. She was already halfway to the ice cream stand, and her silhouette was blending in with the darkness.

"Ohoho, yes.. They have banana." Serenity mumbled to herself once she was alone, prying open the container. Much to her surprise, it was empty.
"Hm? No, this can't be right.. The cooler is on, there should be ice cream.." She opened up the chocolate, and the vanilla, before realizing that something was very wrong with the ice cream stand.
"This is a bit suspicious. Maybe-- Maybe this is the youma's trick, luring people here with delicious ice cream.. Okay, Moon Prism Power, Make Up!" She shouted, transforming into Sailor Moon right then and there.

It was a bit too late- a seemingly snake human hybrid emerged from a portal, and started slithering towards Serenity. "Get away from there, girl, you have no idea what you're getting into.."

"Eurgh, I hate snakes.. Uh, I'm Sailor Moon! And in the name of the Moon.. Oh, God, ew. Okay. Moon Tiara--" Before she got a chance to throw her tiara, the snake youma wrapped its long tail around her neck.
"H-Hey! Get off of.. Mmhhfhh! Mffhh!" It had covered her mouth, and Serenity flailed her arms and legs, trying to call for Melenie or Libby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Osawa Mall Complex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osawa Mall Complex   Osawa Mall Complex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osawa Mall Complex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: AU RPs :: Sailor Moon-
Jump to: