At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shibuya Crossing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:32 pm

And so this is where the bus let off. Mel trudged off the step, loafers landing on the pavement with an unceremonious thud. The corner was buzzing as always. "Where to, then?" she asked, already forming a list of Serenity's possible answers in her head.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 pm

"Well.." She looked back and forth at the different shops on each side of she street. Shoes, earrings. Shoes, earrings..
"Shoe store!" Serenity screeched, pulling Melenie into the glassy doors of the shoe store. "What do you think, a new pair of heels, or flats?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Mel wasn't very interested. She was fiddling with a small handheld. "Ahm. What are you wearing them with."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:08 pm

"My uniform, probably. But I have a beautiful dress at home that would look nice with these.." She pulled out a pair of shiny nude pumps. "Look, aren't these lovely? ... You're.. You're not looking."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:10 pm

She took a quick glance. "Yeah. Lovely."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Serenity sighed. "You know, you are absolutely worthless. Why can't we have more Sailor Scouts? Ones that actually like shopping. Or normal things. All you like to do is study, it's.. It's unbearable!" She picked out the shoes in her size and stomped up to the counter.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:24 pm

"Oh, pipe down," mumbled Mel, clicking off the handheld.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:23 pm

"I'm sorry, it's just- You're awfully hard to talk to, you know.." Serenity sighed, and turned with the freshly purchased bag of shoes in her hands.
"Have you met any boys you like lately?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:49 pm

"Not really, no." Mel shook her head. "That is, we've been with the same group of classmates practically our whole lives. None of them've ever really struck me. Besides, there are way more important things to focus on..." She trailed off, absentmindedly rubbing her wrist where one of the more nasty burns was.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 pm

"Well.. You could date boys outside of school! A mysterious stranger you meet on the street, with handsome eyes.. Or, you could just try online dating. Seriously, Melenie, I don't think that it's healthy for you just to work work work." Serenity began walking out of the store, with not even the slightest consideration Melenie wouldn't follow her. She just kept talking.
"I mean, you need to take a break once and a while. And a nice, wholesome guy would do that for you."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Libby was a ways down the street, in one of those fantastic CD/movie/comic book stores. They were having some sort of sale and Libby happened to pass by. She had some allowance money burning a hole in her pocket, so she decided to step in and look around.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Serenity then walked right into someone who happened to be watching one of the larger-than-life television screens mounted upon one of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Rachel was definitely one to shop for comic books, as little as she liked to admit it. More often than not, she would find herself in her favorite store browsing on the way home from school.

Things at warmed up from that afternoon. Her blazer was slung over shoulder, and she had loosened her tie. But the store was air conditioned, and she was able to forget about Physics and her other troubles in the quiet sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Serenity's brand new shoes dropped out of the bag and onto the ground, and just like that, she lost her temper. 
"Excuse you! What kind of person stands in the middle of the street anyways? I mean, it's like you've never seen a television before. Melenie, I swear, some people.."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:49 pm

The man peered down at her through his opaque black lenses. He was dressed oddly for a street corner -- black tie. Melenie stood slightly ahead of Serenity, just between them, fidgeting and switching her handheld back on. Was she really going to start a scene in public like this over something so minor? "May I help you?" the man asked, his tone mildly acidic.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Libby had pulled her hair up into a messy bun using a pencil earlier that day, as her long hair often made her neck all hot and sweaty. It was a technique she had perfected since she often forgot hair ties at home. So, here she was, taller than pretty much everyone in the store with a pencil holding up her hair. It certainly was an odd sight, but she didn't pay it any mind as she looked through some mangas that were on a shelf. Maybe she'd get one for her brother.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:53 pm

"As a matter of fact, yes. You could kindly not stand in the middle of the street gawking at the television screen, like some sort of child." Serenity huffed, bending over to pick up her shoes. "I mean, some of us are in a hurry. And my shoes are scuffed."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

"I suppose I was a mite too absorbed in the news for a moment," he rattled off, "but if I may say so, miss, your lashing out like this is entirely unnecessary." He straightened his tie. "Those are only school loafers, anyway. Replaceable. That is, if you're that self-absorbed." (Melenie chomped down on her lip. This wasn't going to end well.)
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 pm

"S-Self absorbed!?" Serenity exclaimed, glaring up at the man. "The only person absorbed here is you, mister. You and that silly TV. Don't you have a sofa for that kind of thing? Honestly." I could kick your ass.. She thought vehemently to herself, trying to muster up the most intimidating look ever. Unfortunately, she just wound up looking a bit comedic. 
"I think you should be apologizing. Melenie?" Serenity looked over at her friend, hoping for some support.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Melenie looked up from her handheld, feigning obliviousness. "Hmm?"

"My home's a few stations away," said the man. "I wouldn't have been able to catch this story otherwise. And I think placing a sofa in the middle of the sidewalk would only impede things further." He was suppressing a scoff -- and not very well.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 pm

"Melenie, help me out here," Serenity hissed, now glaring at her friend. She focused her attentions back to the man.
"What on earth could be so interesting that you would have to stop here?" Was all she could come up with to ask. Quite the lame retort.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 pm

The report had changed to something completely unrelated and rather trivial. "There was a spot about the recent burglaries. I happen to co-own a small shop near Spain Hill."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Comics, comics...  out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a new Sailor V comic. What was left of her troubles drifted away, and she happily scooted over next to a girl who seemed to tower over.

She looked up... and immediately frowned. Not that she was ugly or anything. There was something rather disconcerting sticking out of her head.

"Excuse me miss... there is a pencil sticking out of your hair." Rachel said in a prim voice.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:04 am

Libby looked up from the Sailor V comic she was leafing through. It seemed like being Sailor V was just so... exhilirating, and cool, and kinda fun. She then directed her gaze downward at the girl next to her. She seemed no older than Libby, but so much smaller! "I know." Libby looked a bit sheepish as she went on to explain (so that perhaps she would look less insane), "Um, there's a way that you can tie your hair up into a bun using a pencil - or anything long and smooth, really, like a chopstick. I learned to do it at school because I'm always leaving my hair ties at home, but I always have pencils at school!" She smiled and laughed a bit nervously. God, that sounds stupid.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 am

Serenity frowned. As much as she wanted to find some sort of flaw in his story.. There was clearly no problem. It was a valid concern.
"Well, you still scuffed my shoes." She said haughtily, and stomped off. "Melenie, come on. What a jerk.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shibuya Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shibuya Crossing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: AU RPs :: Sailor Moon-
Jump to: