At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belated Christmas Present

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Belated Christmas Present Empty
PostSubject: Belated Christmas Present   Belated Christmas Present Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:28 pm

I was looking at some files on my computer and stumbled upon a half-baked attempt at a forum Christmas present from last year. I started it late Christmas Eve and didn't get around to it afterwards, so it's only a couple hundred words, but yeah. Happy... uh... early St. Patrick's Day?

Quote :
Spin the Bottle
Forum Christmas Present 2012

“Who wants to go first?”

A chorus of “not it”s was heard throughout the circle; a sixteen-voice chorus, to be exact. A tall, gangly boy looked up from his examination of the floor patterns at that exact moment, and looked around dazedly. “Wait, have we already—“

“Yes, Drew,” said a young lady next to him, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. She couldn’t believe they were related. He was always so clueless.

“Alright, then,” he huffed, reaching his left arm into the center of the circle. He grabbed the butterbeer bottle and gave it a good spin. Drew had hoped that he wasn’t going to be going first. He was one of the oldest people in the circle; he didn’t need to be playing Spin the Bottle with all these underclassmen. But, whatever, he was bored. At least Serenity (the planner of this entire event; that girl just loved organizing get-togethers) had made a rule that you get to re-spin the bottle if you land on someone that’s related to you. But, otherwise, you have to kiss that person on the lips. No awkward cheek kisses.

Drew sighed as the bottle continued to spin. Eventually, it came to a halt, the neck of the bottle pointing to… Antonio DiGandi.

“Fuck,” Drew muttered under his breath. He didn’t want the first kiss of the game to be with some underclassman bloke. This dude was, like, a fourth-year. This could be borderline pedophilia.

Serenity, however, was having none of Drew’s hesitation. “Go on, kiss!” she squealed, clapping her hands. Drew looked over at Antonio, who was flushed red. Poor guy probably hasn’t had his first kiss yet, Drew thought to himself. Drew, however, being comfortable in his sexuality, stood up, walked across the circle, made a point of bending all the way over and sticking his rear out to kiss Antonio flat on the lips.

A chorus of girly giggles and “Oooooh!”s was heard and Drew, still bent over with his ass out, waddled back to his seat, much to the amusement of a couple of the girls; especially one with a certain unnatural shade of hair.

“How are we going to do turns?” asked Libby. “Are we just going to go around the circle?”

“That’s probably the most efficient way,” remarked Amanda, who was sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Belated Christmas Present   Belated Christmas Present Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 am

DIDNT WE TALK ABOUT THIS OVER SKYPE AT ONE POINT WHAT
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Belated Christmas Present   Belated Christmas Present Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:28 pm

WE DID AND I ACTUALLY DID IT
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Belated Christmas Present   Belated Christmas Present Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:48 pm

HAPPY 1000TH POST IM SO FUCKING PROUD RIGHT NOW BABY
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Belated Christmas Present   Belated Christmas Present Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:21 pm

IJUSTSAWTHIS
I LOVE HOW RPA IS LIKE
"mmm yes continue efficiently"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belated Christmas Present   Belated Christmas Present Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belated Christmas Present
Page 1 of 1