At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosensteel's House

Go down 
+2
komaeda
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Rachel shrugged. "Something that pays well, but also isn't anything too stressful and difficult. And is also flexible, so I can still maintain a social life."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:33 pm

"Oh, so you don't actually have a specific job in mind! Well, don't worry, neither do I..." Kelsi sighed, shaking her head. "Hey, instead of worrying about jobs, let's DANCE!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Holly and Fry found each other amidst the huge crowd. Holly planted a smooch on his lips and they started to dance. "Hello, Fry!" she said, perhaps a bit too loud; Holly had already had a drink or two this evening.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Melenie gently took Serenity's drink and finished off what little was left, coyly avoiding giving her an answer.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 pm

"Oh, don't give me that. Stop sipping and tell." She pursed her lips together, and stared at Melanie intently.
"I will lock you in my room until you tell me."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 pm

"Tell YOU the L-word?" she joked, toying with the plastic sword in the glass.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:25 pm

"No, I'm more likely to lock your brother in my room until he tells me that one, I want you to tell me if Chuck and you have said the L-word to each other yet. Come on, I tell you EVERYTHING!" Serenity protested, pointing at Melanie with her own little plastic sword.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Melenie leaned forward and took off the olive in her teeth. "I 'unno." She swallowed it whole. "I mean, not really like in dead seriousness or anything."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:35 pm

"You haven't looked into his eyes, tenderly touched his genitals, and whispered that you love him yet? Damn. You are so slow with men!" Serenity was laughing, eating an olive right out of her martini.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:46 pm

"That'd be... really weird. Is that what you do? No wonder you can't keep anyone around longer than a night."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:49 pm

"Don't be an asshole, I was clearly kidding!" Serenity was blushing. "I mean, I only tried it once. And he did get out of there rather quickly, but I've kept men around for far more than a night!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 pm

"Yeah. A night and maybe a few hours of daylight." She laughed at her own wit. "Plus, you said 'genitals'."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 pm

"Shut up!" Serenity was genuinely irritated now. "Listen, maybe if you could get your stupid ass brother to reply to one of my owls, I could have a legitimate boyfriend! One night stands are not all they're cracked up to be, even when you're picking guys up sober. I mean, bars are dimly lit. It's hard."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:01 pm

"Sere, you're part-veela. It can't be that hard. Besides, Anj's seeing some girl from school right now." Mel eyed a foil chandelier that hung over them. "I mean, as far as I know. I don't, really, I'm just guessing. He probably oughta be by now."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:03 pm

"No, I mean the guys I take home sometimes end up to be.. Uh, how do I put this delicately.. Ugly." Serenity looked down at the table, her tone serious. "I would say at least 1/3 of the men I take home turn out to be unsightly. It's a mark of shame on my otherwise good record. But you can't see their damn faces!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:07 pm

"How many have you even had?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:11 pm

"Um.. Five this week?" Serenity said, looking up at Melanie with her best puppy look. "I was busy yesterday, or it probably would have been six. I get really bored!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Fry raised an eyebrow. "Have you been drinking, Holly?" he said, putting his hands on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Holly held up her thumb and index finger an inch apart, and squinted at them. "Just a leeeetle bit!" she giggled. "The stuff they have here is great!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Mel nearly started. "Whow. Okay. Uhm."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Fry smiled warmly at his girlfriend. She was so cute, with her curly black hair and her smile, and he couldn't help but give her a huge hug. "Hey, Holly, just promise me you won't drink anymore, okay? Clearly someone's lightweight..." he then sighed, realizing he was going to have to take care of her tonight. But who cares, because, what could go wrong with the two of them? They're perfect.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:33 pm

"What?" Serenity stared at Melanie, her voice wavering. "You're judging me, aren't you?! MELANIE, DON'T JUDGE ME!" She shouted, catching the attention of several innocent bystanders.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:39 pm

"I can't promise that. Heyy, you should have some! It's really good, I swear." Holly returned the hug, but Fry was obviously much stronger than her. But as she stood there hugging her boyfriend on the dance floor, she felt happy. She was glad that they finally were working out. For a while, she wasn't sure that they would; but, now, everything was going well. And she was glad.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Fry furrowed his eyebrows. He's never had a drink before, except for family gatherings, and that never was enough for him to get drunk. "It doesn't cost money, does it?" he said, pulling out of the hug, but continuing to hold Holly's hand.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:17 pm

"Nope. Open bar." Holly led him over to the bar, and ordered a couple of drinks; one for her, one for Fry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosensteel's House
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: ReNext Archives :: PAUSE-
Jump to: