At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Rachel shrugged, not looking unhappy about this sequence of events. She knelt down beside a box, and began taking out some linens. "We just thought it would be best to start seeing other people for a while. It was a mutual and we're friends and everything."

She held a blanket, meditating thoughtfully. "It is a little strange, I guess. But, it's for the best."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Amanda's eyebrows went up. The spork, Nicolas, it was too much to handle. "Hm. Well in that case I suppose congratulations. You've entered a whole new chapter in your life."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:18 pm

"Thank you. Do I get a prize?" she asked jokingly. She did realize that her moving of the spork caused a tempest to rise in Amanda's chest.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Libby sighed. "I suppose it makes sense, then." She picked her book up and set it on a shelf. Then she realized she should put the bookends up first. She put up her centaur bookends and began loading the shelf with books. "Well, besides that... how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:27 pm

"I'm okay," Rachel set the blanket on an end table, before going back for the rest. "I'm more interested in you two, since you are going off to University!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Amanda cringed a little, the thought of going to Pendragon U. honestly frightened her. So many faces she didn't know, so many people who didn't know her. "I'm... anxious more than anything. Like, I know it'll be a fantastic experience it's just I can't imagine school without you guys there."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 pm

"It will be better, that's why. Fewer people will reek of adolescence there. And you'll have less rules." Rachel put it quite blatantly.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Amanda nodded, considering what Rachel had said. "That's true. Libby and I were just talking about how silly some of us were in Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:41 pm

"...And you don't have to wear dorky uniforms anymore, no more silly House point systems... more mature men... a chance to learn what you care about..."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:51 pm

"Thank GOD about the uniforms," Libby sighed, opening another box, which was full of cups and plates wrapped in old Daily Prophet issues. "The skirts were so itchy."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Amanda shivered as she grabbed some of the cups from Libby's box. "Especially when it was that time of the month and it just kept scratching you... ugh."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 pm

"It wasn't so bad in winter, when you could wear tights without burning up." Libby waved her wand and plates began making their ways into cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:43 pm

"That's true. It was horrible in the summertime, when they made you wear those dopey little ankle socks. Or, I wore them anyway. Knee socks make my legs look fat." said Rachel mournfully, with a quick glance at her legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley   Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Generic Flat in Diagon Alley
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2