At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Quotes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Roleplay Quotes. Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Quotes.   Roleplay Quotes. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:48 am

"To be frank, Rachel, I honestly don't give one single fuck."

FFFFFFFF.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Roleplay Quotes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Quotes.   Roleplay Quotes. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 pm

js i completely disagree with you guys' decision to have him do this but i'm on hiatus rn so i shouldn't actually be talking but just know that it's really idioticcccc
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Roleplay Quotes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Quotes.   Roleplay Quotes. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Well, thank you for voicing your opinion.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Roleplay Quotes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Quotes.   Roleplay Quotes. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Quote :

In all honesty, Angel couldn't remember. Everything from that day onward was a blur (the event itself excluded from that blur; he could remember everything about that, down to the arrangement of the drops of blood left on the concrete floor). This conversation, by the time the sun had set, would be gone as well.

Serenity went back over to Angel and kissed him on the forehead. "Goodbye, then." She felt he deserved at least that much, and then turned and got out of there as quickly as she could. As soon as she had gotten outside, she started crying.

i have to look stuff up bc finishing culdesac is my senior project but im literally gonna bawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay Quotes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Quotes.   Roleplay Quotes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Quotes.
Page 1 of 1