At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment Eight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Immanuel took a seat, and nervously glanced out the window. What could Cameron have to ask?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Cam took in a deep breath, and sighed. "So... this is just me following a stereotype, okay? Umm... do you... do you have a lot of friends that are girls?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Immanuel cocked an eyebrow, mouthing the word 'stereotype'. "Uh, not really, bro? Average half and half guys and girls? Why? Do most nerds have a lot of gal pals?" Immanuel chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Cam flinched when Immanuel called him bro. He found it ridiculous, and extremely annoying. "Oh. Well, I just... I just figured that.." his voice dropped to a whisper. "homosexuals had a lot of friends that were girls..." he mumbled, looking down at his legs.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Immanuel knew it was ridiculous and annoying, and that was why he did it. He figured all of the jocks called each other that, and it worked as a good cover up. He was wrong.

"Shit." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Shit.."

"When did you figure me out?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Being an inconsiderate faggot was one of Xander's specialties. He entered the compartment and drooped into place beside Cameron, giving little more than a slight toss of his shaved head for a salutation.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Cameron sighed, flicking Xander an eye of annoyance and a similar slight nod, before returning to facing Immanuel. "We'll talk later," he said, with a kind and encouraging smile.

Last edited by Pidge on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Immanuel shook his head and mumbled, "No, it's fine... He might as well know."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:53 pm

"Oh... okay. Well, I mean... I'm your cousin right? I know you really well. And I've always noticed you at family dinners and stuff, and at school. I bet nobody else has noticed, but considering how I know you the best..." And how smart I am and good at reading people... Cam thought internally.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 pm

"I guess that's a legitimate answer. I'm surprised no one else has caught on or anything. I didn't cover my tracks at all."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 pm

"Your... tracks? Like what?" Cam asked.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:57 pm

"I've never been flustered around girls. I've never asked my father about girls. I've never done anything the typical male would do around females." Immanuel said, realizing his statement could have been taken rather differently.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:59 pm

"Oh. Well... I was just wondering... are you friends with Lucy?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:47 pm

"Lucy... Lucy... I've heard her name before, but we're not friends. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Cam looked slightly disappointed. "No reason. Does anyone else know? About you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compartment Eight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment Eight   Compartment Eight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment Eight
Page 1 of 1