At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stairs .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Stairs                 . Empty
PostSubject: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Cam was here, walking up the stairs to the common room.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Lucy happened to be walking past him, also going up the stairs. She was headed to the Ravenclaw common room, and she seemed to be in quite the hurry. She didn't feel very well and just wanted to go lay down.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Cam bluntly then called her name, as though spitting it out there. It was almost like word vomit, or something. "Lucy! Hello, Lucy!" he said, smilling, and sped up to keep to her pace. Oh she looked beautiful, pushing each step forwards with her lovely thin legs and the way her long beautiful hair curled and flowed behind her naturally as she walked quickly. "W-why are you in a rush?" he asked politely, trying not to stare.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Lucy only cast him a glance, rather than the usual long, teasing look she would give him. "Don't feel well," was all she said, clutching her bag tightly and hurrying up the staircases. There were so many, and Ravenclaw had to be up in a tower. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 pm

"Well, don't go to the tower! Go to the washroom!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 pm

"The washroom smells terrible," Lucy remarked, stopping to wait for a staircase to move their way. "And I need to lay down."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Cam eyed her with his dark eyes, gazing at her glorious long blond hair, and her tired, blue eyes. He just wanted to cup her face in his hands and kiss her to make her feel better. Of course, life and love don't work that way.

"Oh, that's too bad, Lucy." Just SAYING her name felt like his mouth filled with rich, warm honey and sighed slowly, yet casually. "Do you want me to help you up to the common room?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Lucy felt dizzy. "No, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." As soon as the staircase slid over to where they were, Lucy hurried up it, fighting back the ever-increasing feeling of nausea and dizziness.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:02 pm

"I- oh, okay..." Cam deflated a bit, and then slowed down. "Well, I'll see you around, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:09 pm

She said her good-byes and hurried on up the stairs, clutching the banister as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:16 pm

"W-Wait Lucy"! Cam ran to her, and stopped her with an arm. "I-I was wondering... maybe we could go out today one day.. To Hogsmeade or something."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Lucy turned around to say something, but when she opened her mouth, all that came out was vomit. And more vomit. And more vomit. She was on her knees, retching in a rather unattractive way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stairs .   Stairs                 . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stairs .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Second Year-
Jump to: