At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Near the edge of the lake.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:22 am

"Well, hmm..." Will paused to think this over for a minute. "Maybe try Divination, if you can See. I heard Ancient Runes is good, and it's really hard. Also, Care of Magical Creatures is fun." Will chuckled lightly.

"Hagrid is completely mad, though!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am

"Hagrid IS mad. I've seen him around, and he looks rather scary... he's been around here forever, though, I've heard."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 am

"Yeah, he has been here since... well, our parents went here! And, he's actually not scary at all. He has the softest heart for things like animals."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:46 pm

And here was Mildred Vainglory, brooding over the loss of her latest love to that brown-haired skankbag from Ravenclaw -- was it Ravenclaw? The left sleeve of her robe was damp with tears and mucus, and the squid stirred in its repose at her occasional wailing.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Just a few yards away, completely oblivious, was a Gryffindor lad smoking a joint. He'd sneaked some with him to Hogwarts, and he was enjoying the fact that nobody really came this close to the lake. He didn't even notice Mildred, and had a glazed look painted upon his face.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm

"GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAA!" broke his trance.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Jared's head swiveled around to look at her. "What the HELL is your PROBLEM?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Mildred sniffled, craning her swollen and bloodshot eyes towards this miscreant. "PISS OFF!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:27 pm

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU TWAT!" Jared hollered, and angrily took another smoke. His head cleared, and he felt calm again.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:31 pm

"YOU FILTHY CUMGUZZLER! HOW DARE YOU!?" she cried back, getting to her feet in a fit of rage.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Jared looked over at her, and started laughing hysterically. "C-cumguzzler!" he gasped out, snorting a few times and falling onto his back in the grass. "Ahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:34 pm

"Yeah, you ARE! High off your arse, aren't you?!" she accused, stomping over toward him.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:41 pm

"Y-you should try it!" he stuttered out between bursts of laughter.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Mildred continued to fume over him a moment, before asking in a choked voice, "Any left?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Jared stopped laughing eventually, and handed the half-finished joint up to her. "S'all yours."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:01 pm

"You've already used this one, though," she cracked in disgust. In spite of this, she still sat beside Jared and took a long, drawn-out huff.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:02 pm

"It's the only one I brought with me!" he managed to say, staring up at the sky. "I remember the first time I got high. I had to use my mate's joint, but God, was it worth it..."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Mildred sniffed again, fixing her gaze on a small ripple near the center of the lake. "Don't recall mine."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:08 pm

"I remember my first time... it was raining zebras..."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:12 pm

"You sure it wasn't acid?" She gave him a distant look.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Jared frowned. "I... I don't know, actually... yeah... yeah, it was."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:54 pm

"That's..." She'd had a taste of someone on LSD once; that was the closest she had come to the stuff. "Worst I've had was a few lizards eating away at a lad's eyes." The lad was what had been left of him when she was through. "Not too bad."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 pm

"That sounds like it must'a been fun," Jared said. "Once, my best mate and I was out smoking, and he got struck by lightning."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Milly giggled. "You're joking!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 pm

A grin spread across Jared's face. "Nope. Nothing but the truth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near the edge of the lake.   Near the edge of the lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near the edge of the lake.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2