At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ciara Romeno

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Ciara Romeno Empty
PostSubject: Ciara Romeno   Ciara Romeno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 pm

Name: Ciara Lin Romeno
Meaning of Names: Ciara means ‘dark’. Her middle name is after her mother’s first name.
Nicknames: Not really, since the name Ciara is already pretty short. Some of her friends have taken to calling her CeeCee, but she never really understood it/liked it.
Date of Birth: March 21st, 2007
Deathdate: ?
Zodiac: Aries
Ethnicity: English from her mother, Italian/Greek from her father
Blood Line: Half Blood. Mother was born to muggles, father was a pure blood.
House: Slytherin
Year: First
Wand: “I'm not sure, but consider this, an alderwood wand. The length is just shy of ten and three quarters inches long. The core consists of dragon bone.”

Height: 4 ’11
Weight: “Honestly, that is rather impolite to ask. Would you like to talk about this later, when we’re not in public and you are armed? But, I guess whatever you weight divided by like, 5, sweetie?”
Skin: Ciara’s skin is a peachy tan color, leaning towards very tan during the summer time, and very pale during winter, giving her a striking resemblance to her mother. Her complexion is still pretty clear since she hasn’t hit a full force of puberty or anything, and she makes sure it stays this way by washing her face rather vigorously every night.
Moles or freckles: N/a
Head: It’s an oval shape with a more pointed chin.
Eyes: A murky combination of blue and brown with very long eye lashes and a hazel nut shape.
Lips: When they’re not curled into a smirk resembling the Grinch himself, Ciara’s lips are a pinkish red color, and in the ‘average’ shape.
Hair: Ciara’s hair is so dirty blonde it is almost brown. It goes mid way down her back in an array of wild curls. Normally, she will (with the help of her mother) straighten the front, and place the curls in a pony-tail.
General build: Ciara looks like the build for a dancer. Her legs make up the majority of her height, and her arms and legs are awfully skinny.

Positive Traits: Outgoing, fights for what she believes in, determined, cunning
Negative: Mischievous, manipulative, hides her true colors, does not take most people seriously
Summary: All in all, Ciara is the kind of girl you’d like to avoid. She loves to be heard, and always states her opinion rather bluntly, with no tact whatsoever. It’s not that she doesn’t know how, she just doesn’t care to try. Honesty is the best policy, right? Ciara loves to get others in trouble, but only if they have angered or insulted her or her friends. What’s the point in doing it otherwise?

Favorite color: Dark purple
Favorite book: She doesn’t think comparing books is fair since they are all so different.
Philosophy: “That each and every day I… well I dunno. I can’t stick to simply one! My favorite genre would be..uh…mystery!”
Music: Pop.
Style: Loves to dress in a pair of wedges and a cute dress whenever she can. She has sort of a quirky taste in necklaces and accessories, which her mother always protested against.
Broom: “Oh, a Nimbus of course.” They’re still actively made and improved today, and Ciara’s is one of the semi-newer versions.
Best Class: Transfiguration- “It’s a lot of fun to see such ratty things like a broken tea cup and turn it into something beautiful.”
Worse: Potions-“All of those annoying steps to follow require much less fun than real magic!”
Boggart: Herself, but every time she resembles a person she has made fun of, mess with, etc.

Family/Childhood

Mother: Lin Heather Fairfield
Relationship with her: Extremely close, her mother contributes to Ciara’s personality.
Father: Joseph Salvator Romeno
Relationship with him: Average father/daughter relationship. He will give her anything she wants when she complains enough.
Siblings: None

Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Ciara Romeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciara Romeno   Ciara Romeno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:44 pm

I thought Lin died..
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Ciara Romeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciara Romeno   Ciara Romeno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 pm

stop drop n roll'd
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Ciara Romeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciara Romeno   Ciara Romeno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Nevermind it was the other one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ciara Romeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciara Romeno   Ciara Romeno Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciara Romeno
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else :: old character sheets-
Jump to: