At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Platform and 9 and 3 quarters

Go down 
+2
Sasha Worldwide
Dr. Frank-n-furter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platform and 9 and 3 quarters   Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Natalie let go, and clapped her hands to her mouth. "I'm so sorry!" she gasped, then blushed a bit. "I just couldn't resist! You looked so CUTE there just standing so sadly! Are you lost? You know, the train is that way, right?" she asked pointing with one of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Platform and 9 and 3 quarters   Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:27 pm

"It is?!" Anthony looked at general direction, where everyone was crowding there. "Oh, thanks!-I sort of thought it was there, but there could have also been a fight or something going on." He decided just to ignore the cute comment-it was a little strange.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Platform and 9 and 3 quarters   Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Natalie nodded. "Well, I'm glad I could help," she said nodding. "Do you have anyone to sit with on the train? I don't! I don't know ANYBODY!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Platform and 9 and 3 quarters   Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:31 pm

"Well no, I don't know..." Anthony looked a bit embarrassed, by that. School hadn't begun, and he was already alone. "I don't know where my friends are." He looked at her hopefully. "I can sit with you, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Platform and 9 and 3 quarters   Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 pm

"Okay! But if you find your friends, it's okay if you want to sit with them."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Platform and 9 and 3 quarters   Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 pm

"Maybe. It would be mean just to ditch you like that, though."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Platform and 9 and 3 quarters   Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:39 pm

"Nah, I wouldn't mind!" Natalie grinned, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Platform and 9 and 3 quarters   Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 am

The Summerfields were saying their final goodbyes on the platform, Amanda's eyes half way shut in fear she was going to get emotional and start crying. If this was how she was reacting to sending both of her children to Hogwarts, what would happen when they went to college? Full out hysteria? Most likely. But either way, she gave both children an extra tight squeeze.

"I love you both so much and am so proud at the though of what you'll accomplish-" She eyed Matt, almost wearily, and then Jennifer as if wondering what she was going to do at Hogwarts, "JUst make sure to keep out of too much trouble, and write every week!" Amanda doubted that Matt would oblige to this request, but a mother could dream.

Jennifer hugged her mother for the last time before getting onto the train, casting a quick glace at the crowd, there were so many people everywhere, and she couldn't spot Diana or Anthony. Hogwarts was going to be tough.

Before Matthew could run off Amanda grabbed his shoulder and gave it a squeeze whispering, "Please watch your sister for me. I'm worried about her." He turned and gave his mom a bear hug, a very rare occasion in public.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Platform and 9 and 3 quarters   Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Alex was somewhat flustered by all these people trying to speak with him. "What?" he questioned, his visible caterpillar of an eyebrow arching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platform and 9 and 3 quarters   Platform and 9 and 3 quarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platform and 9 and 3 quarters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2